Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I have run into a know all. Dear me. Think perhaps I may a little bit more about the textile industry than you do having over 20 years in the field.
A HIGH number of quality garments are made in China but also India (cotton fabric) and other cheap labour countries, so what?

Forgot to add you really must stop going around and changing price labels.

This Gif is just for you.

So why would any owner do business in a country that does not have currently have established factories, workers and government support to mass produce these cheap designer labels when the competition can out produce and out sell you to the point where it's no longer viable to do business anymore?

Other than boutique items or quality leather goods, you generally cannot compete with China currently. Would have thought somebody in the textile industry for more than 20 years would be more reasonable to condemn somebody for making fast fashion, cheap designer items in China where 99% of the competition does so.

And until you show me a valid receipt with ANY designer label item (not socks or underwear that is not ripped or stained) being sold in a Ross, Marshalls or TJ Maxx for $1 I'll call you out for being oblivious to more click bait false news.

So why would any owner do business in a country that does not have currently have established factories, workers and government support to mass produce these cheap designer labels when the competition can out produce and out sell you to the point where it's no longer viable to do business anymore?

Other than boutique items or quality leather goods, you generally cannot compete with China currently. Would have thought somebody in the textile industry for more than 20 years would be more reasonable to condemn somebody for making fast fashion, cheap designer items in China where 99% of the competition does so.

And until you show me a valid receipt with ANY designer label item (not socks or underwear that is not ripped or stained) being sold in a Ross, Marshalls or TJ Maxx for $1 I'll call you out for being oblivious to more click bait false news.
You really are a strange one. You just don't get it.

Other countries can compete and countries do, I gave you India, No. 1 for cotton, embroidery and jewel work. Very competitive in price and a much higher standard of quality.
This is the Trump thread, so please don't try and tell me about textile garments as I can give you trade names and country of manufacture.

Yes sure, I always save receipts for bargains, doesn't everybody?

C4Yx20OVYAE2kYD.jpg

You really are a strange one. You just don't get it.

Other countries can compete and countries do, I gave you India, No. 1 for cotton, embroidery and jewel work. Very competitive in price and a much higher standard of quality.
This is the Trump thread, so please don't try and tell me about textile garments as I can give you trade names and country of manufacture.

Yes sure, I always save receipts for bargains, doesn't everybody?

View attachment 335674

So your retort to me saying America haven't had adequate garment and textile industries which is the reason why the Trump's have had to do business elsewhere to be competitive was to quote a country that does have established garment and textile industries that boasts significantly more factories and workers. Classic misdirection.

It's obvious I'm talking to a button pusher and not any body without any management pedigree. I've wasted enough of my time and am going to enjoy the UFC now.

So your retort to me saying America haven't had adequate garment and textile industries which is the reason why the Trump's have had to do business elsewhere to be competitive was to quote a country that does have established garment and textile industries that boasts significantly more factories and workers. Classic misdirection.

It's obvious I'm talking to a button pusher and not any body without any management pedigree. I've wasted enough of my time and am going to enjoy the UFC now.
Now you are saying all that, I am find it difficult to understand some of your comments, like producing receipts, people change price labels all the time, China is the cheapest and the best etc etc.

But to get back to Trump, he is supporting his daughter despite her making her garments in China. The photo also showed a RP for $64, then at $39.99 to $1.00. I have recently bought shoes that were previously $89.99 for $10.00, so it is not unusual for things to be heavily discounted. Are you related to her?

USA should still have a garment industry (labour intensive industry) as their wages are still relatively low in comparison to Australian wages but I don't know enough about their garment manufacturing to comment. If they haven't then maybe they should look to politicians in the past.

Anyway enjoy your man love for Trump.

Now you are saying all that, I am find it difficult to understand some of your comments, like producing receipts, people change price labels all the time, China is the cheapest and the best etc etc.

But to get back to Trump, he is supporting his daughter despite her making her garments in China. The photo also showed a RP for $64, then at $39.99 to $1.00. I have recently bought shoes that were previously $89.99 for $10.00, so it is not unusual for things to be heavily discounted. Are you related to her?

USA should still have a garment industry (labour intensive industry) as their wages are still relatively low in comparison to Australian wages but I don't know enough about their garment manufacturing to comment. If they haven't then maybe they should look to politicians in the past.

You're almost there, so close! It's like your hate for Trump is blinding you making it impossible for you to see the logic of the situation.

It's almost like he's defending his daughter for having no feasible alternative to making mass produced designer clothes in China because of global policies that have shifted the majority of production to China! But let's blame Trump for politicians of the past now, because why not!!!! * Drumpf! You sure showed me!

That had nothing to do with my post

When do YOU start all the winning you promised us

actually, wallowing in his joy at the left "losing their mind" has everything to do with your question of "when does the winning start?"

by tasting the salt of all the triggered PC beta libuck tears he is winning. thats all that winning is to them. it has nothing to do with any kind of policy or laws or regulations. its all about annoying the left. as long as that is happening, regardless of what the consequences may be, they see themselves as winning.

You were so close to understanding the point he was making but then You changed the subject just in time to avoid looking more stupid than you already do.

You were so close to understanding the point he was making but then You changed the subject just in time to avoid looking more stupid than you already do.
Oh goodie, another nutter just dropped in.
Previous username was...

You're almost there, so close! It's like your hate for Trump is blinding you making it impossible for you to see the logic of the situation.

It's almost like he's defending his daughter for having no feasible alternative to making mass produced designer clothes in China because of global policies that have shifted the majority of production to China! But let's blame Trump for politicians of the past now, because why not!!!! **** Drumpf! You sure showed me!
Quick search came up with:
http://www.apparelsearch.com/america.htm
http://store.americanapparel.net/en/
http://www.cnbc.com/2013/09/23/inside-made-in-the-usa-showcasing-skilled-garment-workers.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to draw the whinging braindead ratbags like flies, Maggie.
And they always seem angry with you.
Keep up the good work. :p
Too patient and polite is my problem, need to get nasty and use labels.

You mean the same American Apparel manufactures that is bankrupt and closing stores left and right because they can't deal with the Chinese made fast fashion competition? Excellent quick search.

Your other CNBC link talks about companies that fall under the category of boutique designers which I accounted for in one of my previous messages. That cnbc link spoke about American manufactures finding it tough to deal with the cheaper Chinese competition and having to adress this by ways like making custom, higher quality items. This isn't Ivanka's or Donald's business model as their items are mass produced, focusing on business and formal wear.

So again, please do tell me of all the booming American garment industry for fast fashion and mass produced label items and how it can compete with the likes of China and India without any government influence that Trump has not previously had.

actually, wallowing in his joy at the left "losing their mind" has everything to do with your question of "when does the winning start?"

by tasting the salt of all the triggered PC beta libuck tears he is winning. thats all that winning is to them. it has nothing to do with any kind of policy or laws or regulations. its all about annoying the left. as long as that is happening, regardless of what the consequences may be, they see themselves as winning.
* me that's accurate and depressing

You mean the same American Apparel manufactures that is bankrupt and closing stores left and right because they can't deal with the Chinese made fast fashion competition? Excellent quick search.

Your other CNBC link talks about companies that fall under the category of boutique designers which I accounted for in one of my previous messages. That cnbc link spoke about American manufactures finding it tough to deal with the cheaper Chinese competition and having to adress this by ways like making custom, higher quality items. This isn't Ivanka's or Donald's business model as their items are mass produced, focusing on business and formal wear.

So again, please do tell me of all the booming American garment industry and how it can compete with the likes of China and India without any government influence that Trump has not previously had.
Take a break, you are losing argument and now start putting words that I didn't type. Please show me which post has 'booming in it?'
The reality is that she had a design that the market didn't want. Then end.

Take a break, you are losing argument and now start putting words that I didn't type. Please show me which post has 'booming in it?'
The reality is that she had a design that the market didn't want. Then end.

Losing the argument about your distaste for her having her mass produced clothes made in China has all of a sudden turned into her clothes turning up to discount stores, where thousands of other designer label clothes are sold. I can acknowledge when you've lost the argument and have moved the goalposts. Quite sad to be honest that you've convinced yourself as being right when you've done nothing but twist my words to fit your own agenda.

Your posts do nothing to convince me that you're not unlike all the other posters in these threads that have no knowledge on how things work, yet will join the witch hunt against the Trump's because it's the cool thing to do and the media told you how to think.

I'll leave it at that.

Losing the argument about your distaste for her having her mass produced clothes made in China has all of a sudden turned into her clothes turning up to discount stores, where thousands of other designer label clothes are sold. I can acknowledge when you've lost the argument and have moved the goalposts. Quite sad to be honest that you've convinced yourself as being right when you've done nothing but twist my words to fit your own agenda.

Your posts do nothing to convince me that you're not unlike all the other posters in these threads that have no knowledge on how things work, yet will join the witch hunt against the Trump's because it's the cool thing to do and the media told you how to think.

I'll leave it at that.
Your posts leave me shocked to see you defend such a repulsive human being.
Did you find the post that had booming in it?

I'll leave it at that.
I don't even like Trump, or most what he is doing but the level of outrage at everything about him is ridiculous. Look at how rfctiger74 made straw men again and again, when I suggested a realistic scenario for Iraq and Syria. No debating skill, low energy, sad ;)
They outrage really does seem to be a result of a life of being mind controlled by the media, celebrities and other forms of authority.
Ffs Obamas regime set Africa back 30 years by removing Ghaddafi, and Hilary was gleeful about it.

I don't even like Trump, or most what he is doing but the level of outrage at everything about him is ridiculous. Look at how rfctiger74 made straw men again and again, when I suggested a realistic scenario for Iraq and Syria. No debating skill, low energy, sad ;)
They outrage really does seem to be a result of a life of being mind controlled by the media, celebrities and other forms of authority.
Ffs Obamas regime set Africa back 30 years by removing Ghaddafi, and Hilary was gleeful about it.
Funny you should post that, is it any less or more than the Clinton garbage during the campaign?

I recommend reading The Art of The Deal.

sometimes_your_best_investments_are_the_ones_you_don_t_make.-1.jpg

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

“I put lipstick on a pig,” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter, says. He feels “deep remorse.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Life atm for Tony would be rather tough I'd say.

He'd be copping it from genuine republican supporters that know him who are dismayed at trump's election win and at the same time getting a serve from everyone else who didn't vote for him.

Be hard stepping outside the house everyday.

Not his fault though. Just another writing job that he was hired to do.

That book was written to boost the celebrity D.Trump image in the business world and sell copies.

People at the time lapped it up like it was Gordon Gekko himself on the cover.

You'll appreciate this one I reckon m8.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back