Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the handshake is the biggest news in this thread for the past week, he must be having a remarkably scandal-free run. Or are the left suffering outrage-fatigue?
Meanwhile, in the real world AND in this thread, the major news with Trump is he's done a deal with the Democrats on the debt ceiling and then appears close to doing another one on DACA.

If you were more in tune with how real people behave, you might see that as the reason why people like me (who think Trump is an A-grade idiot) might be less likely to highlight his general crapness this week; and why people like you (who have been keen to defend him) might be less likely to highlight his general whatever-adjective-you-think-reflects-him-positively this week.

But then again, you are so desperate to spin this, you've just labelled 2 days as "the past week" so I guess I shouldn't expect much. I'm glad you don't agree with the other right-wingers in here who decided a guy hoarding sneakers was the major news out of the hurricanes.

Surely you can do better than this, Crow? Obviously not, as the post count of this thread has come to a halt. We're scraping the bottom of the barrel for a whinge atm.
Knocking off two or three trolls might have had something to do with it.

Maybe you misunderstood, Chief. The whinging about Trump has died. Everyone must be tired or no one can find anything to complain about!
Trump exhaustion syndrome.

Maybe you misunderstood, Chief. The whinging about Trump has died. Everyone must be tired or no one can find anything to complain about!
Trump fatigue for me, but has he also slowed his tweeting down? I also think people are giving him the benefit of the doubt over North Korea.

Added: I also think what is rare for other Presidents is now commonplace with DT. So we are also seeing an OMG adjustment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, in the real world AND in this thread, the major news with Trump is he's done a deal with the Democrats on the debt ceiling and then appears close to doing another one on DACA.

If you were more in tune with how real people behave, you might see that as the reason why people like me (who think Trump is an A-grade idiot) might be less likely to highlight his general crapness this week; and why people like you (who have been keen to defend him) might be less likely to highlight his general whatever-adjective-you-think-reflects-him-positively this week.

But then again, you are so desperate to spin this, you've just labelled 2 days as "the past week" so I guess I shouldn't expect much. I'm glad you don't agree with the other right-wingers in here who decided a guy hoarding sneakers was the major news out of the hurricanes.
My point was that these threads are lower energy than ever. Partly because those with the wrong opinions are being banned, but also just less melts from the other side. The president must be doing a better job!

If the handshake is the biggest news in this thread for the past week, he must be having a remarkably scandal-free run. Or are the left suffering outrage-fatigue?

My point was that these threads are lower energy than ever. Partly because those with the wrong opinions are being banned, but also just less melts from the other side. The president must be doing a better job!

ROFL. Yes indeed, an entire week without a scandal, gaffe, inflammatory comment or tantrum from the leader of the free world. So much winning!

Low bar these days I guess.

I imagine people are tired of the same old s**t. TrUmp does something s**t, people point out its s**t, then the same old trumpites tell us how awesome it actually is and anyway Hillary.

Tin foil hat says CIA and DNC corrupt anyway.

It just gets boring.

That video was pretty funny!
Yet any such video directed at the president or his family are met with howls calling for the Secret Service.

Trumpians have Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

There's never any line when criticising her.

Yet any such video directed at the president or his family are met with howls calling for the Secret Service.

Trumpians have Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

There's never any line when criticising her.
I don't care, Jeff ffs. Why are you so antagonistic? Post a meme or giphy making fun of the president. I thought it was funny and I must of read it wrong because I thought it was directed as a laugh at Trump.

Absolutely! Denying it will not do anything to make your accusation against me go away.
View attachment 417304
Why comment and think it was funny?
It will go away as I think you just wanted to be one of the other 'guys' which was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back