Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manafort was being tapped long before he was trumps campaign manager. You don't get to claim you're tapped because you hire someone to work for you that is the target of a long running investigation.

Manafort has been dirty a long long time. There's a reason he hasn't worked for other campaigns
You do get to make the claim of "my wires were tapped" when you own the buidling.

You do get to make the claim of "my wires were tapped" when you own the buidling.
For you and Ripper, because neither of you seem to get it:

Obama did not wiretap Trump! Trump may have been "incidentally collected" on Manafort's FISA warrant.

Notice the 'my'?

Last edited:

C'mon, that's not what Trump wanted understood by his tweet and you know it. "my wires were tapped" = my conversations were tapped, not my building. He was trying to imply he was the target.

Or, at the very best, its just another example of others somehow being blamed because Trump is incapable of communicating above the level of an middling grade 4 student.

I'd be very surprised if they don't have tapes of conversations involving Trump.

When you surround yourself with people considered national security threats then it's inevitable.

As usual though, Trump supporters parse words and feign outrage at reporters rather than concerning themselves with that fact.

some pretty bold statements re NK, Iran and Venezuela

interesting times

Lets try & unpick these shall we:

North Korea.....A way to get up China's nose.
Iran....Israel's number 1 target for yonks & the final piece of the Middle East jigsaw.
Venezuela....World's largest oil reserve deposits.

There.....Done.

Lets try & unpick these shall we:

North Korea.....A way to get up China's nose.
A way to increase arms sales in Japan & South Korea (actually all of Eastern Asia)

One of the more idiotic hypocrisies in the Trump doctrine is denouncing North Korea while trying to sell nukes to Japan.

Can't believe that a county threatened with total destruction is wanting to keep their nuclear weapons. Can't they trust Trump and the US to leave them in peace if they get rid of them?

The lesson NK learned is that Since WW2, the US never tangles with big countries. They only smash small countries to change the leaders or 'protect' those they think will support Western/US values., & also only countries without nuclear weapons.

The logic is 'Get Nuclear weapons & the US will not attack'.

Right or wrong, thats the lesson Rocket man has learned & acted on.

One could rightly surmise that China has enabled this to happen, but Trumps big & threatening mouth hasn't helped.

The same with threatening Iran, that will have the same effect. n effect opposite to what any sane person/country would want.

Ignorant ranting is an anathema to good international relations. If all you have are threats, you have nothing. Diplomacy goes out the door. Bullying doesn't work at the International level.

Trumps 'waffling' & Sabre rattling at the UN has done nothing to help the USA, nor anyone else.

and like Chief you're playing semantics.
"Obama is tapping my building!"

Insinuates that the Obama is abusing the powers of his office. Leaves out that they were legally gathering evidence in a criminal investigation on another person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I find the use of the term Rocket Man amusing and could play along with a game to do it for all world leaders I do find it dumbs down politics. Or at least re-affirms this schoolyard idea that most have at times.

Trump as Bart looking around the schoolyard ' Hey Rocket Man shot your load yet sfellow'' '' yo PutinOnaShirt how many pushups last night my man'' '' Oh look there's TeresaBreeza I hear she loves it , just loves it , grab it right there''

That Trump thought it was ok to repeat the name at the UN shows a lack of , ahh who am I kidding its Trump

The highlight of this week for me was Melania lecturing on how "we" need to address cyber-bullying.

She either lacks the self-awareness that seems to be contagious with people around Trump or she was taking a shot a him.

We must turn our focus right now to the message and content they are exposed to on a daily basis through social media, the bullying, the experience online and in person.

Who does that sound like?

We must teach every child the values of empathy and communication that are at the core of the kindness, mindfulness, integrity and leadership which can only be taught from example.
I think she might be taking a shot at her dead in-laws with that statement.

Insinuates that the Obama is abusing the powers of his office

He has form. They are probably inside BF right now.

Journalists have been targeted, too. This internal email exposed by WikiLeaks should give everyone chills. It did me.

Dated Sept. 21, 2010, the “global intelligence” firm Stratfor wrote:

[John] Brennan [then an Obama Homeland Security adviser] is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning information from inside the beltway sources.

Note -- There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my.) Even the FBI is shocked. The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode...

The government subsequently got caught monitoring journalists at Fox News, the Associated Press, and, as I allege in a federal lawsuit, my computers while I worked as an investigative correspondent at CBS News. On Aug. 7, 2013, CBS News publicly announced:

…correspondent Sharyl Attkisson’s computer was hacked by ‘an unauthorized, external, unknown party on multiple occasions,’ confirming Attkisson’s previous revelation of the hacking.

"Obama is tapping my building!"

Insinuates that the Obama is abusing the powers of his office. Leaves out that they were legally gathering evidence in a criminal investigation on another person.
and of course he wouldn't have done that. He sounds so cool and he dropped the mic.

"When he says he'll pay the fine for anyone who beats up a heckler, he's not literally saying that."

Yes he ******* is.

And people act on it.

What they are trying to say is that it only works if, after the fact, you pick and choose the stuff that might be applicable to something real.

Sort of like a psychic cons his mark.

He has form. They are probably inside BF right now.
I think the bigger story from that link is why Trump was in discussions with Manafort after he was elected so as to be 'incidental collection'.

He did sack Manafort and also didn't Trump say that he didn't know Manafort that well?

Eh? Confirmed that this tap was in relation to Manafort and a FISA warrant yeah?

Am I missing something?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-mr-comeys-wiretaps-1505862793

The story suggests the monitoring started in the summer or fall, and extended into early this year. While Mr. Manafort resigned from the campaign in August, he continued to speak with Candidate Trump. It is thus highly likely that the FBI was listening to the political and election-related conversations of a leading contender for the White House. That’s extraordinary—and worrisome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back