Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to number 2 and stopped reading. They mention one venture that is actually profitable, then a couple of trademarks he registered but never followed through with. Such failure! Over 500 businesses and only around 1% failed, sounds good to Larry!
Dont get why you stopped. Refuting one point doesnt refute 12 others. In order to proove your point you need to refute them all.

Yup, Franken is certainly the victim here, not the woman being groped/humiliated on camera while asleep.
Yeah show me where I said Franken was a victim of his assaulting someone..

I said Franken was bullied by a President . The 2 can exist side by side. Or do you think a President or leader of a country should act and talk like a 4 yr old at day care?

Boasting about sexually assaulting multiple women = “cheeky bantz”

Your foolishness is reaching new heights, Larry. :D
Easy there Helen Lovejoy! He was just blowing off a little steam with the lads, we've all done it

Easy there Helen Lovejoy! He was just blowing off a little steam with the lads, we've all done it

Speak for yourself, Larry.

30+ years of “locker room” scenarios on three different continents. Never heard one person boast about sexually assaulting women.

Diving lower and lower with the pathetic defence of your buffoon.

Speak for yourself, Larry.

30+ years of “locker room” scenarios on three different continents. Never heard one person boast about sexually assaulting women.

Diving lower and lower with the pathetic defence of your buffoon.
You mustve been in netball locker rooms then, I've heard far worse in Aussie Rules ones! And considering he specified that they LET him do it, it's consentual and not assault.
Yeah show me where I said Franken was a victim of his assaulting someone..

I said Franken was bullied by a President . The 2 can exist side by side. Or do you think a President or leader of a country should act and talk like a 4 yr old at day care?
I thought the tweet was hilarious. Glad to see a world leader who says what they're really thinking.
His deal making is so good he has failed in every venture that wasn’t underwritten by his dad.
If you want to read about his recent dealing in a political sense read this China Could Sell Trump the Brooklyn Bridge https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/opinion/china-trump-xi-jinping-trade.html
An opinion piece from NYT. Think I'll give it a miss!

I thought the tweet was hilarious. Glad to see a world leader who says what they're really thinking.
Its akin to Julie Bishop saying she could never work with a corrupt and conspiring NZ Labour party. Next minute oops. Its bad diplomacy. Now whether DT rates people or not politics is a give and take business and to belittle people , shows immaturity , and a lack of foresight in man management. What chapter is bullying your opponent in Art of the Deal? Why would you want to do a deal with a person who belittles and bullies you before the deal is done?

You would've heard plenty talk like Trump though, since he didn't literally talk about sexually assaulting women, it's just certain people who are invested in his downfall who are pretending he did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mustve been in netball locker rooms then, I've heard far worse in Aussie Rules ones! And considering he specified that they LET him do it, it's consentual and not assault.

An opinion piece from NYT. Think I'll give it a miss!
Yeah because I always walked into the locker rooms and heard some guy talk about grabbing this chick by the pussy. They may have said how they would like to bone some chick, but wanting to (in a consensual way) is completely different to sexual assault. The fact that you can't see this is astounding, but it shouldn't be given your previous mindset to rape and assault, play ball etc.

Maybe you should read the NYT, instead of alt right blogs and Fox News (effectively the same thing)

I took it that He was incredulous that "They let you". Implies consent.
His "they let you" is not exactly something I would be convinced by, given he lies 90% of the time. Just like Harvey Weinstein probably thought "they let him".

I encourage yall to read The Art of the Deal if you have any doubts re his negotiating skill.
The book ghost-written by a bloke who says Trump lies without conscience, even when he has nothing to gain?

“I put lipstick on a pig,” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter, says. He feels “deep remorse.”

You’re a troll mate. You’ve got nothing of value to offer any conversation.

It’s word of the day for people who watch that unfunny plonker

It’s been used for ages.

But Oliver’s piece was a great summary for those a bit slow on the uptake.

It’s been used for ages.

But Oliver’s piece was a great summary for those a bit slow on the uptake.
I'm familiar with the term.

However, it is amusing to see it used by people needing Oliver to spell things out for them.

However, it is amusing to see it used by people needing Oliver to spell things out for them.
Eh, Jon Stewart did it for years.

Not sure who you’re talking about in here.

You are making stuff up because you’ve finally realised that nobody has any respect for your word. Not a one.

It’s a running joke mate. Bunch of twits prancing around, trolling and giggling without a coherent thought in their heads.

You’ve got no arguments, no idea how the world works, no idea what half-baked s**t you’re spilling.

Just shut up and listen mate. You might learn something.

Not sure who you’re talking about in here.

You are making stuff up because you’ve finally realised that nobody has any respect for your word. Not a one.

It’s a running joke mate. Bunch of twits prancing around, trolling and giggling without a coherent thought in their heads.

You’ve got no arguments, no idea how the world works, no idea what half-baked s**t you’re spilling.

Just shut up and listen mate. You might learn something.
So true. Deliberately argumentative in every thread until he gets banned for outrageous insults and cries to his brothers in the conservative circle jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back