Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? "Hollywood" and 'Washington". They have nothing to do with "locker rooms" and what does "Washington" mean? Do you mean "Alabama"?

No, I mean politics. It's far from just Roy Moore, as we have seen.

And I don't see many people pretending it was a sort of court-grade "literal full blown confession". What you said initially was:

A lot do. David Pakman, Bill Maher, people here, etc. It's put forward as though he literally confessed.

He claims they let him, because he's "a star", and that's exactly the sort of inappropriate power relationship we know leads to assault.

He says once you're famous you can do anything, which has been proven true in recent months, and of some of the same people who made the confession claims. A literal confession would be him detailing when he said hello to a woman by grabbing her by the crotch.

He has been accused of exactly this behaviour where he grabs women

Then that should be the focus, instead of trying to beat up something he said on a bus 12 years ago.

How is Jared going to broker Middle East peace and cure the Opioid crisis if he can’t even remember what has happened in his own life?

This is Der Furher Donnie’s best and brightest

No, I mean politics. It's far from just Roy Moore, as we have seen
Yeah, but we're already talking about Trump and a lot of those accusations happened not in Washington. So it looks like an attempt to try and make it seem like an "establishment" thing, which is obviously very popular in the Russian/Alt-right boosted worlds of political discussion. Lewinsky has always said her sexual realtions were consensual. I don't know how many assault allegations have been in Washington or somehow closely linked to the top office. Obama's 8 years never featured such accusations, did they? And they made up a lot of stuff about him.
A literal confession would be him detailing when he said hello to a woman by grabbing her by the crotch.

Then that should be the focus, instead of trying to beat up something he said on a bus 12 years ago.
That's just silly. Because he didn't literally admit under oath to sexual assault we shouldn't mention the fact he casually said he did do things that other people claim he also did and which they said was assault, and which his words don't suggest weren't assault? Nup.

Lewinsky has always said her sexual realtions were consensual

Odd thing to say one post after bringing up the problem with power imbalance.

That's just silly. Because he didn't literally admit under oath to sexual assault

I didn't say anything about needing to be under oath.

we shouldn't mention the fact he casually said he did do things that other people claim he also did and which they said was assault, and which his words don't suggest weren't assault? Nup.

It's best mentioned as something which would be consistent with allegations, and can be investigated further. Instead of pretending that it's already a confession, as has been the case with certain people.

Oddly enough the fixation on Trump probably led to a blind spot on the real problem which was alluded to, which has been a harrassment culture in those institutions.

These predators always get caught in the end. In Weinstein and Franken's cases, there was audio or photographic evidence, along with admissions. Spacey and others did not deny the allegations.

In Trump and Moore's case, they deny the allegations, there is no evidence, and both were accused on the eve of elections, which is suspicious. Innocent until proven guilty!

These predators always get caught in the end. In Weinstein and Franken's cases, there was audio or photographic evidence, along with admissions. Spacey and others did not deny the allegations.

In Trump and Moore's case, they deny the allegations, there is no evidence, and both were accused on the eve of elections, which is suspicious. Innocent until proven guilty!
Jesus.

You even see rape through the lens of your political hackery. What a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot remember a single President that's so obsessed by their defeated opponent. I could understand the other way around but s**t, Trump actually won and he's behaving like a petulant loser.

7ecc7890364947bbf01101cc5ab4e173.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And, most importantly, they are both on the side of politics which you barrack for.

Last edited:
Hope the rational decision is made here.
Just another in the long line of ad hoc & confused decision making over things he knows SFA about.

Makes a call, changes tack. Full steam ahead in any direction captain!!
That tweet exemplifies Trump perfectly.

Makes a decision, then decides to review the facts, so he then has to hold off on that decision.

Any normal person would review the facts first. Then make a decision.

I would condemn any person guilty of rape in the strongest terms, regardless of "sides".

I hope we can still be mates.

Yeah, so you're full of s**t. Weinstein and Franken have not been convicted. Neither has Spacey.

You're a hack who thinks rape is just for more shitposting.

Yeah, so you're full of s**t. Weinstein and Franken have not been convicted. Neither has Spacey.

You're a hack who thinks rape is just for more shitposting.
Crikey, those people I mentioned have confessed to sexual assault. I didnt mention George Takei (or others) because he denies the allegation, so I won't judge him unless hard evidence emerges or a court finds him guilty.

Did you deliberately put a tweet about guilty-until-proven-innocent "Crooked Hillary" immediately after saying "So you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty?"
Just sharing a tweet to discuss. Where have I judged Hillary as being guilty without trial?

Crikey, those people I mentioned have confessed to sexual assault. I didnt mention George Takei (or others) because he denies the allegation, so I won't judge him unless hard evidence emerges or a court finds him guilty.
Weinstein confessed as much as Trump did.

You're just a cheerleader. Which is ok, as it means you don't get taken seriously.

But you're not covering yourself in glory by shitposting about rape and sexual assault in the same cheerleader vein. It's cheap, and anyone who does it is a campaigner.

With Moore it seems there was at least circumstantial evidence (being banned from the mall, the phone call to the school). Problem is that the statute of limitations is in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back