Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...s-increased-by-over-3-million-in-trumps-first

The number of uninsured Americans in 2017 saw its largest single-year increase since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's coverage expansion, according to Gallup datareleased Tuesday.

That decline marks a reversal of a trend seen since the ACA's individual mandate, which required people to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty, took effect in the fourth quarter of 2013.

Please, spin away Trumpeteers. How is Obama to blame for this one?

They've been doing that as long as there's been an investigation.

The comments coming from Republicans are pretty much along the lines of all the other conspiracy theories they've unsuccessfully spun.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Lots of hyperbole and I suspect very little in the way of real evidence.
mark meadows and Matt gaetz. The dregs of congress who are always pushing trump s**t.

Also of note. They specifically mention rod rosenstein as one to lose his job. That's their goal so they can replace him, and that person would have the power to get rid of mueller. It's so obvious what they are trying to achieve.

Trump probably genuinely confused why thesw statements are not cool

“I just don’t like Muslim people. People always rip me a new one for that. ‘Carl, you’re racist, you can’t, you’re sexist.’ I’m like, Jesus Christ, I just don’t like Muslim people because their ideology sucks,” he says in one excerpt. “Most Muslims believe that to have sex with men is OK, which I don’t like it all. But second off, it’s the ideology of a child molester.”

"Go back to your Muslim s***hole and go crap in your hands and bang little boys on Thursday nights.”

“The whole African-American thing gets me whipped up because it’s like 99 per cent — and I’m paraphrasing here — of people who write down African-American have never been to Africa,” he said. “So barring dual citizenship, you’re American or you’re African, but you’re not both. I don’t care what you think. That’s another thing that just sets me off.”

Higbie said “every other black person was rude” when he put out a sign offering free firewood.

“They wanted me to either load the wood, completely split it for them or some sort of you know assistance in labour. Now, mind you the ad was for free firewood, come take it all you want. And I believe that this translates directly into the culture that is breeding this welfare and the high percentage of people on welfare in the black race. It’s a lax of morality.”

“Hey, everybody with a gun, if you want to go shoot people coming across our border illegally, you can do it for free,”

Apparently one member of Congress has mentioned the memo w.r.t. the fourth amendment, which is all to do with warrants and surveillance, which has apparently caused many Republicans to be ashamed of being American, when stuff like this can go down in their country! If only Obama had stuck to doing something more honourable as an American president, for example, having a hand in supplying weapons and training to groups within other countries so they could look after US Key Stakeholder interests by massacaring people. Then they could hold their heads high.

From the information available I’m thinking a bit of surveillance on the other party utilising the FBI, oh the humanity! Which as one Republican exacerbatedely pointed out, think of consequence to the people involved, ‘people can lose their jobs if they were involved in this!’. Oh no!

Wasn’t at one time or another with the possibility of this still being the case, the Murdoch press’s “confidential sources” turned out to be wire tapping. Everyone had a larf. Then there was that guy, Snowden, who pointed out the US spy programme. Everyone had a larf at that too. Except probably Snowden, whatever ever happened to him, did he just ‘lose his job’?

You have to laugh at Republicans for attacking Democrats for doing exactly what they did when Dems controlled the White House.

This, despite the fact even some Republicans in the Senate are prepared to see another government shutdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to laugh at Republicans for attacking Democrats for doing exactly what they did when Dems controlled the White House.

This, despite the fact even some Republicans in the Senate are prepared to see another government shutdown.

Apparently there is only one person to blame:

Apparently there is only one person to blame:

In fairness, there's not an issue where you can't find evidence of Trump saying the complete opposite to what he believes now.

If Trump was smart (hehe) he'd use the threat of a government shutdown as a negotiating tactic to pass what he wants.

Obama might have had his flaws but he was prepared to stare down his opposition even when they controlled both houses of Congress. Trump (ironically) always seems to be only worried about how it is reported.

In fairness, there's not an issue where you can't find evidence of Trump saying the complete opposite to what he believes now.

In fairness, you won't find a single Trump supporter acknowledge the hypocrisy of his former Tweets.

Because he's playing 5D chess!!!!!1!!

No point discussing hypotheticals unless a shutdown actually occurs!

But you were happy to hang the Dems yesterday on what 'might' be contained in the memo.

And it's not a hypothetical anyway because Trump has already said it will be the Dems fault if there is a shutdown.

When Conservatives trot out comments people made after the election night they should remember those comments were based on the promises Trump made while campaigning.

They are irrelevant when Trump on most issues has essentially done the opposite of what he claimed he'd do (or been obstructed trying).

All of FK's posts on this page are essentially 'I'm bored, if I say X maybe someone will argue with me.'
Not entirely true, you and I have had legit debates here! Why is it always assumed that anyone who supports Trump is just trolling? He did win the election...
Larry’s Legion is all about hypotheticals and painting pictures of imaginary fables that never happened nor will ever happen.

You are getting dizzy with your never ending defence of DD, Larry.
False, we deal in logic and facts. You deal with memes and gifs. I respect that, but hope you will launch a real argument some day!
They are irrelevant when Trump on most issues has essentially done the opposite of what he claimed he'd do (or been obstructed trying).
He has fulfilled over 100 promises, including some that were dubbed "impossible", like bringing back manufacturing! How many things has he done "the opposite of" what was promised?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...afia-money-link-to-doonbeg-1.3361639?mode=amp

This is quite an interesting development, and seems more serious to me than the allegations of golden showers. Junior is on the record as stating that Russian money constituted a disproportionate amount of the investment in Trump’s organisation, and Trump’s dealing with the Russian mob associate Felix Sater are well documented. Given the sheer incompetence of the Gardaí and their financial crimes unit I wouldn’t be surprised if such dirty money slipped under the radar of the Irish authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back