Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpists are the ones who came up with the concept of 'alternative facts' because 'facts' were so often disagreeing with them.

hahaha because the 'facts' were anything but.
I know it's hard for you but try to keep up.

You got it wrong yet again, I am the one trying to get you out to see the light.
Surely you must be tired of being so way of base, I might even start feeling sad for you.:eek::)

Feel sorry for yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic that he ended the Iran deal because.........Bolton and the other neo cons have got in Trump's ear. And made conflict in the Middle East much more likely.

It's funny how Trumpists pretend Trump is some great friend of the black population. The GOP just passed laws preventing discriminatory vehicle lending based on race. Trump will likely sign this into law.

The job market is good atm but Trump era jobs growth is no better than anything Obama did. Trump just had to not change anything.

And yet the only thing in that list Trump had direct control over was pulling out.

His biggest achievement this week was the revelation him & his attorney have been fleecing corporations for millions.
Don't be a Debbie Downer. He's the leader of the free world, let's be optimistic and focus on some positives!

Barry freed 5 terrorists in order to secure one hostage. Trump secured 3 hostages and caught 5 terrorists. To appreciate their different negotiating skills, one must read The Art of the Deal.

So instead of following through on getting big pharma to lower their drug prices, Trump is going to pressure every other country to relax their drug price controls in the hope the drug companies will pass on some of their extra profits to Americans.

Another swamp dweller not wanting to hurt his donors.

caught 5 terrorists.
Don't let pesky facts get in the way of a lie, right FK?

Iraq’s external intelligence agency published a statement confirming the arrests, but did not mention any details of the role played by the Americans or the Turks. The two Iraqi intelligence officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss details that had not been made public.
Turkey did not immediately comment on the operation. The White House and the C.I.A. declined to comment.
The developments quickly took over many Iraqi news broadcasts on Wednesday night, with news anchors praising Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for what the intelligence service called a “major victory.” The news came at an opportune time for Mr. Abadi, who faces a tight parliamentary race on Saturday.

Must be getting more difficult to support the 'Do nothing Dirtbag'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back