Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Last edited by a moderator:
So 0.2 per cent of the population may have been swayed by fake Russian accounts... hmm huge play.

What if they liked a retweet? What if they didn't like a tweet but used the information to influence others?

The number of times Trump agrees to something only to change his mind when the hard right lashes out at him.

The shutdown is completely on them.

Yet more proof that there is no real or actual opposition to Trump in either the Senate or Congress on the part of the Democrats......Joke!
#TrumpShutdown is the fault of those blocking Democrats . Or so Ive been continuously told

#TrumpShutdown is the fault of those blocking Democrats . Or so Ive been continuously told

I wouldn't go allowing this latest 'hiatus' to mean anything more than it actually does......Yet more phoney 'seeming' opposition.

On all the bills that really matter & make any significant difference to Americans lives whatsoever, the Dems cave quicker than an anvel in quicksand.

I wouldn't go allowing this latest 'hiatus' to mean anything more than it actually does......Yet more phoney 'seeming' opposition.

On all the bills that really matter & make any significant difference to Americans lives whatsoever, the Dems cave quicker than an anvel in quicksand.
So 54 Republicans and 6 Democrats voted and somehow you think its the Dems fault? Funny stuff

So 54 Republicans and 6 Democrats voted and somehow you think its the Dems fault? Funny stuff

You say that like those 6 votes never counted.....They were decisive.

Neo-Libs = Neo Cons.....Bought-out, sold-out, cashed-out on the people of America, the lot of em.

This may be the moment a stake was driven through the heart of politicised evangelism in the US.

What a loathsome little creature this piece of s**t is.

“Does the president have a sin problem?” Witt asked.

“I can promise you he is not President Perfect,” Graham replied.

“But, sir, can you understand how there are those that are crying hypocrisy? When for example, the New York Daily News editorial on Thursday accuses some Christian leaders, like Gary Bauer who supports the president for being hypocrites, for saying absolutely nothing about the Stormy Daniels matter,” Witt said. “When people cry there’s hypocrites there within the evangelical community, can you understand that criticism?”

“Well first of all, President Trump I don’t think has admitted to having an affair with this person and so, this is just a news story, I don’t know if it’s accurate,” Graham deflected.

Graham then said that even if the report was true, it did not matter, because of Trump’s personal growth during the last decade.

“Now did he have an affair with this woman? I have no clue, but I believe that 70 years of age, the president is a much different person today than he was four years ago, five years ago, ten years ago or whatever and we just have to give the man the benefit of the doubt,” Graham continued.

“He said he didn’t do it, so okay, let’s say he didn’t do it,” Graham suggested.

“I don’t think it’s hypocritical because he’s a flawed man, for me to try to support him and help him and pray for him,” Graham said. “I’m a flawed person. and I would hate for people to see all the baggage I have in my life, but the fact is that God has forgiven me and I’ve asked for his forgiveness, and I think the president has, too.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say that like those 6 votes never counted.....They were decisive.

Neo-Libs = Neo Cons.....Bought-out, sold-out, cashed-out on the people of America, the lot of em.
No I say it because this kind of counting ignores 1 side and not the other. I know there are deals done and things get passed, but your whole post was about blaming the Democrats. Blame both

No I say it because this kind of counting ignores 1 side and not the other. I know there are deals done and things get passed, but your whole post was about blaming the Democrats. Blame both

The Neo-Cons don't pretend to be Humanitarians, nor is their party prefaced upon the Democratic process & the defense of those principles....They have always been in bed with big business interests.

Until Bernie gets some sense & gets out of there, by forming some actual, real & genuine opposition, then U.S citizens have no chance at escaping the inevitable fate of becoming economic & existential slaves to their plantation masters yet again.

But I fear that Bernie is just there to represent a faux opposition & hope of any real change ever happening.

We all know Trump is a moronic, mobster affiliated puppet scum-bag of the criminal elite, with zero principles.....But it would be nice to see the Dems actually doing their job in at least attempting to forestall the inevitable.....There is not even a pretense on that score any more.

I'm surprised this knuckledragger hasn't got more national attention.

In a recording obtained by News 4, a woman says she had a sexual encounter with Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens and that he tried to blackmail her to keep the encounter quiet.

The details were provided to News 4 by the woman’s ex-husband, claiming the sexual relationship happened between his now ex-wife and Greitens in March 2015. News 4 is not naming the woman and she has not made an on-the-record comment about the story.

According to the ex-husband, the recording was made just days after Greitens’ and the woman’s first sexual encounter. And also that Greitens took a photograph during the encounter to use as “blackmail” according to the ex-husband.

During his campaign and while serving in his first year in office as Missouri’s Governor, Eric Greitens has billed himself a family man. During his campaign announcement, he stated: “I'm Eric Greitens, I'm a Navy SEAL, native Missourian and most importantly, a proud husband and father."
http://www.kmov.com/story/37240190/governor-greitens-admits-to-extramarital-affair

Just another day in conservative politics.

But if you read RupieDupie’s Most Likely Guide to Humanity there would be a frequency, based on Actuarial Studies, of people at a certain level who do these kinds of things with as much frequency as regular folk eat their wheaties
If you read JeffDunne's Most Likely Guide to Humanity there would be a frequency, based on Actuarial Studies, of people who claim to be virtuous by invoking God do these kinds of things with far greater frequency as regular folk eat their wheaties.

Wonder if the Right will listen to Trump on Government Shutdowns?

DUAGgrMXcAA5O-t.jpg

trump_shutdown_2013.jpg

I was impressed back at the first march that Trump got more overweight women walking in one day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years. Glad to see it's still going, although this year's is smaller. Probably because some of them actually got jobs under Trump's economy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back