Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Last edited by a moderator:

We knew like a year ago that Trump paid off Stormy. No one cares. I guess Pence doesn't get to become POTUS this week!
But this is now a guilty plea, not a he said she said. Plenty of people care. I love how defensive you get when things are proven true about the Trump administration and campaign. Like a 5 year old who gets told off. Honestly, you couldn't be more of a child if you tried.

Manafort pinged for tax fraud, gets off most charges. Could this be the untimely end of Blonald Drumphf!?

It says to kiss my ass!
Manafort didn’t “get off” most charges. The jury just couldn’t decide, so the judge called mistrial for those charges. They could hold another trial, but since he’s going to court again soon for other charges, the prosecution probably won’t bother.

Last edited:
We knew like a year ago that Trump paid off Stormy. No one cares. I guess Pence doesn't get to become POTUS this week!
Yeah, you and Fox News think alike. Covered Manafort and Cohen then immediately said “but middle America doesn’t care. Most have barely heard of these two guys. Look over here! An illegal immigrant has been charged with murder!”

But this is now a guilty plea, not a he said she said. Plenty of people care. I love how defensive you get when things are proven true about the Trump administration and campaign. Like a 5 year old who gets told off. Honestly, you couldn't be more of a child if you tried.
Except for the Department of Justice and FBI, maybe.
So he had a staffer cheat on his taxes, and he had an affair ages ago. What do you think the consequences will be? Hint: nothing. No president Pence for now, sorry!

I feel like Trump's family members will only be indicted in the final stanza of this investigation and in one fell swoop, which makes sense. If Mueller were to indict Don Jr and Kushner tomorrow for example (which I'm sure he could), Trump would definitely shut down the investigation and the Special Counsel would lose the ability to uncover the full scope of Trump's criminality. Presently, he's picking off Trump's (former) inner sanctum; his National Security Advisor, his campaign manager and now his Lawyer. Now they've received 30 hours of testimony from the White House Counsel. For someone who spend half his life bagging the Mueller Investigation, Trump seems to barely know what it is, what evidence is being collected, and how almost all of it traces back to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he had a staffer cheat on his taxes, and he had an affair ages ago. What do you think the consequences will be? Hint: nothing. No president Pence for now, sorry!

:$Compelling someone else to commit a crime is still a crime.

And noone cares about the affair, it's the whole hush-money-pay-off-violating-campaign-finance-laws that has the FBI interested.

And why would we want Pence? Trump's doing a fine job incriminating himself every day, I just wonder what the people defending him every day are going to do once its all over.

Manafort didn’t “get off” most charges. The jury just couldn’t decide, so the judge called miss trial for those charges. They could hold another trial, but since he’s going to court again soon for other charges, the prosecution probably won’t bother.

LOL, as soon as I saw Manafort was convicted 8 out of 18 tax fraud charges, you just know Trumpians would try and spin it as a ''win''.

Only in Trumpistan could someone being convicted of 8 counts of tax fraud (with another trial still pending) be considered a success.

And noone cares about the affair, it's the whole hush-money-pay-off-violating-campaign-finance-laws that has the FBI interested.

And why would we want Pence? Trump's doing a fine job incriminating himself every day, I just wonder what the people defending him every day are going to do once its all over.
He really behaves like a child throwing his toys around when they don't get their way.

Her campaign is more about children being bullied, and ongoing harassment. The people that Trump call out on twitter are prominent adults, who should be able to handle it.
Who are children's role models? Adults, Parents?

You don't think Barron is aware of his father's twitter account at home or from other children at school?

"Compelling" someone? The man was his lawyer ffs, it's his job to know the law and keep people out of trouble. It won't come back on Trump, unless video emerges of him holding a gun to Cohen's head and forcing him to break the law.
I feel like Trump's family members will only be indicted in the final stanza of this investigation and in one fell swoop, which makes sense. If Mueller were to indict Don Jr and Kushner tomorrow for example (which I'm sure he could), Trump would definitely shut down the investigation and the Special Counsel would lose the ability to uncover the full scope of Trump's criminality. Presently, he's picking off Trump's (former) inner sanctum; his National Security Advisor, his campaign manager and now his Lawyer. Now they've received 30 hours of testimony from the White House Counsel. For someone who spend half his life bagging the Mueller Investigation, Trump seems to barely know what it is, what evidence is being collected, and how almost all of it traces back to him.
Yeah, Trump and his whole family will end up behind bars. Absolute dreamland.
He really behaves like a child throwing his toys around when they don't get their way.
Kiss my ass!
Who are children's role models? Adults, Parents?

You don't think Barron is aware of his father's twitter account at home or from other children at school?
Trump cops it from all angles, but fights back. Exactly what we should teach the victims of bullying.

What an incredible 24 hours, the rascists delcons and Trump supporters must be coughing up their weet-bix.

Libs shooting themselves in the foot in Australia, Manafort looking at being accommodated for up to 30 years for bank fraud and Cohen pleading guilty.

Mueller already in front, but Trump and his supporters? - Nothing to see here.

Big win for sanity and honesty. No more Mueller is coming... he is already here.:p

More popcorn please.

"Compelling" someone? The man was his lawyer ffs, it's his job to know the law and keep people out of trouble. It won't come back on Trump, unless video emerges of him holding a gun to Cohen's head and forcing him to break the law.

Kiss my ass!

Trump cops it from all angles, but fights back. Exactly what we should teach the victims of bullying.
Is not there an audio tape of such payoff discussion? Hard to keep up

Kiss my ass!

Ha ha, hard to troll when you got zilch! Bottom of the barrel stuff, I sorta feel for you but at least you are still here, your friends seem to have deserted you.

He is the bully!!!!

Hate to break it to you but Lawyers often represent criminals and the dodgy ones (like Cohen) act as a front to conceal their criminal enterprises. This is exactly what Cohen has done and now will go to jail for, but the real target is the actual criminal enterprise (Trump) - hence Cohen's plea bargain in exchange for information.

If Trump's son and son-in-law don't end up in jail it will only be courtesy of a Pardon, they've certainly all done enough to warrant prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back