Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Fairly much covers it I reckon.

oMt85MR.jpg
Ankles

All anyone else has seen is a copy provided to them by the DNC.....How do you even corroborate & independently verify that was a copy of what was originally on there?

Do you even logic?

Anyways....Assange's leaked Podesta files provide us ample evidence as it is for the cheating on their own behalf....Little wonder he's been silenced & that there is no one left in the MSM who has the nuts to defend him.
Instead of watching videos, read these two links or as I posted speak to a knowledgeable IT person at your workplace.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...rver-conspiracy-theory-russian-hack-explained
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-missing-dnc-server-is-neither-missing-nor-a-server

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

LOL....Bill Binney was head of NSA encryption & has over 30 years experience.....I believe that's what they call Check-mate.

Also...the fact you are citing the article that both Binney & Dore have torn to shreds, as anything remotely achieving corroborative evidence, merely proves you didn't watch the video.

Oh Deary me.

LOL....Bill Binney was head of NSA encryption & has over 30 years experience.....I believe that's what they call Check-mate.
I have plenty more but you wouldn't read them nor would you believe them that is how deeply entrenched you are in your conspiracy theory.
Mea culpa for engaging with you on this.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I have plenty more but you wouldn't read them nor would you believe them that is how deeply entrenched you are in your conspiracy theory.
Mea culpa for engaging with you on this.

See my post 3 doors up.

Logic & evidence are not your forte Mags.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
At what time? I have no idea what you are on about. Is it not the recent article you were discussing or do you follow him and have evidence of another time he was charged/convicted?

Sorry, but I don't follow his every move or every time his name is in the media.

Re: Kavanaugh? Interesting way with words you have but anyway... I didn't believe him and there wasn't 'due process' in my opinion.
Hypocritical much?

Hypocritical much?
Little Leeway Given
Therefore, over the next several months (or as required), very little leeway will be given to those who want to consistently attack posters, get personal in their abuse, avoid talking about a topic and go straight for ad hom attacks, or otherwise make a nuisance of themselves to the point of derailing threads. The response to this behaviour will be straight up thread bans with further infractions for serious issues.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I wonder when the U.S media & it's Journo's are going to start sticking up for Julian Assange, for the crime of publishing the truth.....I don't hear the Donald claiming him as a font of 'fake-news' & yet, he's gone to all that trouble to have him silenced anyway.

Where are all these voices of moral outrage at the treatment of Assange I wonder?
I’m not saying this isn’t true but I haven’t seen anything that says Trump has silenced Assange. Have you got any links?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I’m not saying this isn’t true but I haven’t seen anything that says Trump has silenced Assange. Have you got any links?

Sure....The former C.I.A head in Mike Pompeo explicitly labelled him an intelligence terrorist threat, who needed to be shut down.....That would be the bloke who is the current Secretary of State in Trumps cabinet.

Er…..You were saying?

Also...the fact you are citing the article that both Binney & Dore have torn to shreds, as anything remotely achieving corroborative evidence, merely proves you didn't watch the video.

Oh Deary me.
Nobody watches your videos.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sure....The former C.I.A head in Mike Pompeo explicitly labelled him an intelligence terrorist threat, who needed to be shut down.....That would be the bloke who is the current Secretary of State in Trumps cabinet.

Er…..You were saying?
I wasn’t denying it. I was just looking for some evidence or a link so I could see this for myself!

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Little Leeway Given
Therefore, over the next several months (or as required), very little leeway will be given to those who want to consistently attack posters, get personal in their abuse, avoid talking about a topic and go straight for ad hom attacks, or otherwise make a nuisance of themselves to the point of derailing threads. The response to this behaviour will be straight up thread bans with further infractions for serious issues.
It wasn’t an attack. It’s an accusation that you’re judging two people being Avennatti and Kavanaugh based on different standards. That’s alright though if you want the assistance of the mods to help you out in this echo chamber of a thread.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I wasn’t denying it. I was just looking for some evidence or a link so I could see this for myself!

You don't recall this?

I have a memory like a sieve.....Er, I mean, a trap-door.

Now remember....This is Pompeo claiming that Assange is a Russian actor....Yet it was the MSM claiming that it was Trumps cabinet that were ion collusion with both Assange & Putin.....And yet, The Trump administration has passed sanction upon sanction against Russia.

Try & unlock that rubics cube.

Assange's exposure of the C.I.A's Encryption Security devices (AKA Vault 7) made it impossible for these idiot to try & frame-up the Russians for the DNC or any U.S election hacking.

You don't recall this?

I have a memory like a sieve.....Er, I mean, a trap-door.

Now remember....This is Pompeo claiming that Assange is a Russian actor....Yet it was the MSM claiming that it was Trumps cabinet that were ion collusion with both Assange & Putin.....And yet, The Trump administration has passed sanction upon sanction against Russia.

Try & unlock that rubics cube.

Assange's exposure of the C.I.A's Encryption Security devices (AKA Vault 7) made it impossible for these idiot to try & frame-up the Russians for the DNC or any U.S election hacking.

And sources say that Trump was shitty with the sanctions.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Assange has been charged. Was his move to side with trump even dumber than Hitlers decision to delay the Russian invasion by 4 weeks?

The pre-conditions that are the basis for all of Assanges' charges have been wiped away.....He's simply & merely being held on a technicality.

And all in spite of his being cleared by a U.N court of law.

Don't try & spin this by attempting to save face for both the Pommy & U.S authorities....who are simply corrupt beyond measure....Not to mention our own piss-ant government's silence, in defending & protecting one of it's own citizens.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
And sources say that Trump was shitty with the sanctions.

Actions speak louder than lip-service Chief....He has the authority vested within him to counter those measures at any time....As too exonerating Assange.

But he won't, cause he's part of the establishment pact.....In spite of both his & the MSM's bullshit attempts to portray him as 'draining the swamp' & acting against the so-called 'Deep-State'.

See his teasing about releasing the JFK files unredacted....And what became of that?.....Yet another big fat nothing burger of a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back