Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge! So the smartest man in the US (IQ wise) is a Trump supporter. As for the smartest man in Aus... I've long suspected that to be myself, also a Trump supporter!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

Did you read it? Seems the guy has had a very frenetic, if not confused, life.

What's he achieved with an IQ bigger than Gods underpants?

Saying he voted for Trump probably just displays the wasted times he's had in his life. Patting horses seems like a good job for him. :)

Anyone notice how the ooga booga "migrant caravan" is coming to rape your children tweets have magically stopped now that the midterms have finished.

Skeptics could possibly think that it was all a ploy to dupe his braindead supporters into getting out to vote.
Actually, he tweeted about it today. Quality "gotcha" by you, as always!
High IQ, still a ******* idiot.

Not you Quora - we know your at about 60 IQ.
Mine is high enough to understand grade 4 English, Chiefy ;)

I suppose I can’t call a spell check error my own work.

Just like any of your posts of more than 10 words couldn’t be called your own work.

Actually, he tweeted about it today. Quality "gotcha" by you, as always!

Lol so he did. Funny how it was an everyday occurrence before the election, now barely gets a mention.

He certainly knows how to throw red meat to his simple minded supporters like yourself.

While he has his moronic base picking up the pitchforks and screaming about a bunch of poor mexicans seeking a better life for themselves, he and his mates are giving themselves massive tax breaks and running out the backdoor with all the money.

Lol so he did. Funny how it was an everyday occurrence before the election, now barely gets a mention.

He certainly knows how to throw red meat to his simple minded supporters like yourself.

While he has his moronic base picking up the pitchforks and screaming about a bunch of poor mexicans seeking a better life for themselves, he and his mates are giving themselves massive tax breaks and running out the backdoor with all the money.
This just in: politician ramps up rhetoric prior to an election. Has never been done prior to the evil orange one!

Also, you think those in the migrant caravan are "Mexican"??:think:

Just read the full transcript of the Daily Caller friendly interview
Surely any debate about Trumps intellect are now settled somewhere north of dumb as dogshit
Has there ever been an elected leader this ignorant and stupid?
Stories of his unwillingness to learn , read anything at all and general lack of interest in work and briefings resound as true now , surely
He can’t even wing it - just drops platitudes about the person or subject , drops in huge , great , lot of people are talking about it , never seen before and other assorted word salad - never makes sense
Interestingly though he still answers questions that weren’t asked and most of the time it’s about dodgy s**t that he’s trying to deny or downplay
Astounding times indeed :)

Acosta gets his pass back thanks to a Federal Court judge. Now before FireKraquora and his Trump buddies complain about liberal left judges... this one was appointed by Trump himself.
Fantastic....best news I've heard since this shitshow happened, hopefully those sooking about "Muh free speech" will sleep better now.

Last edited:
Foreign Direct Investment numbers out for Q2 of 2018 and they are BAD again. FDI into the US has been in freefall since 2017, much of the justification for Trump's corporate tax was that companies would repatriate money and invest in the US, that clearly hasn't happened and it would appear foreign capital is not only slowing their investments in the US but fleeing the US economy. Might not have a big impact overnight while the US is pretty frothy but it's usually a pretty good indicator for a belting at some point.
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/ROWFDIQ027S

This just in: politician ramps up rhetoric prior to an election. Has never been done prior to the evil orange one!

Also, you think those in the migrant caravan are "Mexican"??:think:

And the right wingers fall for it hook, line and sinker everytime. Goldfish memories.

Fear mongering to Southern Whites about brown people is all the GOP really has left in their arsenal.

At least you tacitly admit it was all nonsense designed to frighten the reactionaries.

Anyone notice how the ooga booga "migrant caravan" is coming to rape your children tweets have magically stopped now that the midterms have finished.

Skeptics could possibly think that it was all a ploy to dupe his braindead supporters into getting out to vote.
Your comment has aged like a fine wine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surviving. Thats the summary of Trumpys 2 years is it? Thats all?

I guess those who've lost their health coverage might dispute that with you like some have in their 'town hall' meetings.

Just a real estate salesman! Jeez I wouldn't deal with him.

Surely being a thief, TV tosser & a conman isn't normal even for US real estate people.
Beatup.
They failed to repeal Obamacare and now they've lost the House.

Haven't seen any charged town hall meetings since first part of 2017.

Adolescent heading towards infantile.

Whats infantile about that post? You were asked to square your ongoing ramblings about the horror of poorly worded media reports with your unwavering support of a bloke who flat out lies on the daily. That's impossible to do of course without admitting you're a hypocrite and obvious partisan hack, so you squibbed the question with some cop out about not taking Trump seriously.

Incredibly weak response, obviously.

Beatup.
They failed to repeal Obamacare and now they've lost the House.

Haven't seen any charged town hall meetings since first part of 2017.

Probably the main reason they got flogged in the HOR. Like here, people are very wary about the 'right' of politics & their hate of community health. Even though its far more cost efficient & effective than the US 'model'.

No comment on the rest of it? Trump is hardly just New York real estate guy. They don't all fleece people & become MSM stars.

Whats infantile about that post? You were asked to square your ongoing ramblings about the horror of poorly worded media reports with your unwavering support of a bloke who flat out lies on the daily. That's impossible to do of course without admitting you're a hypocrite and obvious partisan hack, so you squibbed the question with some cop out about not taking Trump seriously.

Incredibly weak response, obviously.

Three year old abuse.

Probably the main reason they got flogged in the HOR. Like here, people are very wary about the 'right' of politics & their hate of community health. Even though its far more cost efficient & effective than the US 'model'.

No comment on the rest of it? Trump is hardly just New York real estate guy. They don't all fleece people & become MSM stars.

Trump is president precisely because he is an MSM star.
Also why he continues to ensure his MSM stardom as president.

On a foreign visit today to California, the USA Leader (he wore a USA cap so the Californians would know where he’s from) declared that had the people of California done “more raking” these fires wouldn’t happen. He repeated that there is no “climate change” but “I want climate.” He also said that they were going to have safe forests.

DsPMcLkX4AIi7fF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back