Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that "something we did early in life shouldn't affect us for the rest of our lives" is the argument. Their state felony disenfranchisement laws getting much opposition from these same people? Where is Fox News on that issue?

I've reviewed my data of the upcoming US 2016 midterm elections for the House of Representatives (since last week).
Using the betting odds as indicators of trends, the Dems have made some further progress in regards to the Toss Up seats.
In 16 seats for the Dems, their odds have reduced since last week indicating improved chances of winning those seats. Only 5 seats have improved for the GOP.
This translates into, I now have the Dems at one seat better than last week with my numbers showing 212 for the Dems and 223 for GOP.
That is, the Dems still need to flip another 6 seats.
I have 24 seats that I describe as Toss Up seats. That is, where neither party has a better than $1.50 odds of winning the seat.
Out of those 24 (Toss Up) seats, I have the Dems as favourites in 8 and the GOP in 17, so there is room for the Dems to gain seats in these competitive Toss Ups.

But not suprisingly, RealClearPolitics is once again showing extreme bias towards the Dems in their evaluations. Again, it's looking like a repeat of prior to the 2016 US Presidential election where the bias MSM are going to pretend that the Dems have this in the bag when a closer inspection of the data shows differently.
( https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html )
When I compare the data shown by RealBiasedPolitics, they have about 20 seats leaning much more to the Dems than what other data and betting sites would indicate to be true (in contrast, I found 2 seats that were shown to be leaning to much to the GOP).

To be fully fair here, the betting sites still have the Dems as easy favourites at $1.36 to take majority seats.
I'm assuming that is pure speculation that the Dems will continue to gain more seats in the coming weeks ... especially in some of those 17 Toss Up seats currently favoured by GOP candidates.

RealClearPolitics only reports the polling as it is done and it was fairly accurate in 2016 with only three out of fifty states going against the preelection polling. Betting sites are pointless because it is usually political partisans placing bets.

Let's face it, this thread depends heavily on FK to correct fake news... but I'll be fairly distracted for the next week.

In the public interest, I suggest that we lock this thread until after the GF, lest people become misinformed.
I really hate to agree with anything you post but I am with you on this.:p
Side by Side, Go Pies.

I really hate to agree with anything you post but I am with you on this.:p
Side by Side, Go Pies.

I'll be rooting for the Eagles this week....It stands to reason that an Eagle should take care of a Magpie without too much bother.

This is just peripheral , just one massive crime that is not even well known.
Fair to point it out. But i doubt anyone here thinks the US have been angels. it is however not enough to change the argument which is about relativity and all world superpowers have been absolute bastards. You need to find a lot lot more to say US pre Trump is as bad if not worse then the alternative.

There are rumours that if the Kavanaugh confirmation is derailed
Trump will nominate Hillary to make sure that she is finally investigated
I hear she is thinking of testifying at a later date,only problem is most of the people who Ford accuses of being at the party have come out and denied any knowledge of incident or even being at party.
The only one that remembers incident is Ford herself lol yeah this should go down well when the Republicans rip into her or maybe she'll get cold feet.

Yeah sounds totally believable coming from Feinstein the same Democrat that sent her 20 year Chinese spy home with full pay.

Such a Woman of Integrity.

I hear she is thinking of testifying at a later date,only problem is most of the people who Ford accuses of being at the party have come out and denied any knowledge of incident or even being at party.
The only one that remembers incident is Ford herself lol yeah this should go down well when the Republicans rip into her or maybe she'll get cold feet.

Yeah sounds totally believable coming from Feinstein the same Democrat that sent her 20 year Chinese spy home with full pay.

Such a Woman of Integrity.
There’s a weird thing about memory - it isn’t actually that good.

Look for the Revisionist History podcast on memory.

People can’t even recall accurately what they we’re doing on 9/11. We were in London and my wife reminded me that I called her when the first plane hit. I have no recollection of that, though I vividly recall watching live as the second plane hit.

In the study mentioned in the podcast, within days of the event, the researchers asked hundreds of people what they were doing on 9/11.

Then they asked them months later, then at intervals in the following years.

Nobody’s story stayed exactly the same, though some details stuck.

So, people not even remembering they were at a party or what happened that night is not proof of anything.

So, people not even remembering they were at a party or what happened that night is not proof of anything.
And that exact argument can be used to discredit Ford's account of events.
This is just another witch hunt. Democrats playbook 101. I'm just amazed that Ford doesn't have Gloria Allred (or Allred's daughter) as her Lawyer. They must have thought that might even be a little bit too obvious for TDS sufferers to ignore ... so they just went with another Democrat/Soros donating Lawyer in Debra Katz.

There’s a weird thing about memory - it isn’t actually that good.

Look for the Revisionist History podcast on memory.

People can’t even recall accurately what they we’re doing on 9/11. We were in London and my wife reminded me that I called her when the first plane hit. I have no recollection of that, though I vividly recall watching live as the second plane hit.

In the study mentioned in the podcast, within days of the event, the researchers asked hundreds of people what they were doing on 9/11.

Then they asked them months later, then at intervals in the following years.

Nobody’s story stayed exactly the same, though some details stuck.

Absolutely people don't remember that far back I don't remember what I ate yesterday.

All the same said Lady coming out decades later saying this is what happened on the back of the Democrats Feinstein doesn't mean it happened either.

It's the Democrats going to the gutter and trying to delay the Kavanaugh confirmation because they are desperate. Probably paid her a handsome sum as well imo.

Anyhow now that she decided to come out with allegations coincidentally during the confirmation and not decades before she better hope someone remembers something and be ready for the consequences that come with it

Last edited:
Absolutely people don't remember that far back I don't remember what I ate yesterday.

All the same said Lady coming out decades later saying this is what happened on the back of the Democrats Feinstein doesn't mean it happened either.

It's the Democrats going to the gutter and trying to delay the Kavanaugh confirmation because they are desperate. Probably paid her a handsome sum as well imo.

Anyhow now that she decided to come out coincidentally during the confirmation and not decades before she better hope someone remembers something and be ready for the consequences that come with it
And as we know, some memories stick.

There’s no gain for this lady in making this up.

Look for stuff on Anita Hill if you haven’t already.

This is just another witch hunt. Democrats playbook 101. I'm just amazed that Ford doesn't have Gloria Allred (or Allred's daughter) as her Lawyer. They must have thought that might even be a little bit too obvious for TDS sufferers to ignore ... so they just went with another Democrat/Soros donating Lawyer in Debra Katz.
So if that is the argument to discredit both the accused and the accuser's account of events, how can anyone take the view that it definitely did or did not happen, which would make the claim for a witch hunt seem void?

Anyhow now that she decided to come out with allegations coincidentally during the confirmation and not decades before she better hope someone remembers something and be ready for the consequences that come with it
Bill Cosby said nothing happened too.

Saw statistics that 7 in 10 women and 1 in 33 men do not report sexual attacks precisely because of posters like you. Therefore 98% of perpetrators are never brought to answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yuck.

Sexual assault victims shouldnt have to worry about consequences about reporting.

Then it should be investigated.

Many victims of assault have said they can't recall dates and times, but memories of the episodes themselves are vivid.

Lots of sexual assault enthusiasts connected to this administration.
https://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-aide-administered-abortion-pill-1134501
Former Donald Trump aide Jason Miller has been accused of secretly administering an "abortion pill" to a woman he got pregnant during an affair, new court documents show.

The court filing, obtained and reported on by Splinter, alleges that Miller had an affair with a woman he met at a strip club in Orlando, Florida in 2012. As a result of the affair the woman got pregnant. Miller is accused of then giving her an abortion pill without her knowledge or consent. The woman claims the pill caused her to lose the baby and nearly cost her her life.

"What am I supposed to do, go ahead and ruin this guy's life based on an accusation?" Graham said on "Fox News Sunday." He added, "I'm just being honest. Unless there's something more, no, I'm not going to ruin Judge Kavanaugh's life over this. But she should come forward. She should have her say. She will be respectfully treated."
By Graham , what about the others ?

Bill Cosby said nothing happened too.

Saw statistics that 7 in 10 women and 1 in 33 men do not report sexual attacks precisely because of posters like you. Therefore 98% of perpetrators are never brought to answer.

Or desperate times call for desperate measures.

Political hit job from the Dems of the highest order you know it and I know it.... but good try though.

High school really! how about Kindergarten?

Democrats setting the bar lower with every passing week. :thumbsu:

Inb4 but Trump..

Political hit job from the Dems of the highest order you know it and I know it.... but good try though.

Inb4 but Trump..
Geez - the GOP is hardly the light on the hill by any event. Politics is a crapfest no matter which way you look at it, so say the GOP wouldn't have done the same thing is incredulous.

Inb4 but Trump..
Bill Cosby? How many years? Who believed them? Hmmmmmm

Did you ignore the stats? No I don't know it as at this stage it is only a she said/he said but if there was a proper investigation I might know more. Why wouldn't he and the Republicans welcome a thorough investigation? Hmmmm.

Now another accusation? How many more but too frightened as they know they won't be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back