Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see the difference between doing investigative journalism and releasing a story under your own name, and hacking private computers to release the stolen files via a third party to hide the source?

I hope you do. I know you do. You're trolling.
I haven’t watched it but from what I’ve heard it was a pretty sophisticated “entrapment “ and on the abc radio thier defence of it was that it was “ in the public interest “ to know. I’d say some of the things that have been leaked by Russia have been in our interest to know, and things leaked by Wikileaks have pretty much changed the world for the better.

Another day. Another win.

Interesting times with this mueller report. Hang on tight lefties it’s payback time.
That's how the war on drugs started, Nixon wanted to payback on his enemies so he declared the war on drugs because he felt that people associated weed with the anti war crowd and heroin with the African Americans. It's the costliest and dumbest war America has ever fought you should be careful what you wish for.

That's how the war on drugs started, Nixon wanted to payback on his enemies so he declared the war on drugs because he felt that people associated weed with the anti war crowd and heroin with the African Americans. It's the costliest and dumbest war America has ever fought you should be careful what you wish for.
Crazyness was all beltway and coastal elites* who had the TDS, and all those liberal progressive papers-of-record wrote fiction unworthy of their masthead. I myself won't give a s**t when they file chapter 11. F' 'em.

*nb. declaration
elites not as JWH/LyntonCrosby smear. Come on, who do you cats think I am, this is blackcat of figBooty fame istockphoto-908314522-1024x1024.jpg

so famous he has his own fig emoji

That's how the war on drugs started
what is that statistics fallacy? correlation =/= causation.

It was sold as War on Drugs tm. But it was, policy 4 votes - was true catalyst. The fact he may bifurcate the constituency was integral advantage for him. Because Conservatives less likely to tune in turn on and drop outs like the acid Harvard LSD Leary. DNC and Dems and liberal progressives started this s**t, blame those pudenda when it bites them in the bum.

You think they are gonna sack Rachel Maddow (Chas Licciardello and John Barron) and the rest of the Australian Broadcasting corporation?

In their collective defence their is a strata that sits above them, the production flacks, who ACTUALLY DECIDE broadcast decisions topics choices guests and THEMES. Even ABC still susceptible to ratings and their competitors syllabus and programming, just not for ad revenues. But they still need to rate like cable maddow needs to rate.
ABC please sack those pudenda. The talking heads, give them a second chance I don't want them be on the breadline.

Time to end corruption. It’s rife right now.

I haven’t watched it but from what I’ve heard it was a pretty sophisticated “entrapment “ and on the abc radio thier defence of it was that it was “ in the public interest “ to know. I’d say some of the things that have been leaked by Russia have been in our interest to know, and things leaked by Wikileaks have pretty much changed the world for the better.
They were “entrapped” by a fake website and their own greed did the rest.

I’ve read a few bits and pieces by con men and the one thing they all say is “You can’t con an honest man.”

Ashby and Dickson are not honest men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were “entrapped” by a fake website and their own greed did the rest.

I’ve read a few bits and pieces by con men and the one thing they all say is “You can’t con an honest man.”

Ashby and Dickson are not honest men.
Demagogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back