Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whataboutism!
Are you serious? Posters like you taking the moral high ground on #fakenews whilst your idol continually lies? Truly laughable.
Definition or Fake is - not true or real. A Lie? - also an untruth so don't see the Whataboutism

Trump rarely lies. Give 3 examples, you can't!
Oh dear, here they are but my absolute favorites are:
  1. Mexico paying for the wall
  2. Repeal and replace Obamacare, cheaper and better, and just for fun I will put in a latest one,
  3. "At the request of Democrats, it will be a steel barrier rather than a concrete wall."
Do I hear you say not enough, you want more? Here you go knock yourself out and don't forget taking the moral high ground really doesn't get you far with Trumpy, he is without morals.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/donald-trump-lies-factcheckers
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?noredirect=on
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/should-media-repeat-trumps-lies/576148/

The Atlantic pretty much sizes it up in their headline:
Trump’s Lies Are a Virus, and News Organizations Are the Host (I would actually insert supporters as well).

It could be argued that on both issues kids were fighting for the lives of future kids.

They're teenagers, who are immature, hormonal and emotional at the best of times. These particular teens for gun control had just recently been through a traumatic event. Is it ideal for us to be listening to such people for rational policy advice?

I'm not even necessarily against gun control, or entirely against abortion. My point is that I think using kids as the main feature of a protest/rally is exploitative, and they should generally be disregarded.
With the performance of adults in general the premise that adults know better is shaky.

Do you reckon any of the celebrities and media personalities who asked their supporters to dox those kids will issue retractions? Do you think they'll even watch the full video? Doubtful.
:$

They disappear and wash their hands with it all. Just like those hollywood actors saying how proud they were of Venezuela. Now they refuse to acknowledge the destruction they took part in.

Media in today's era know tomorrow is a new day and they have nothing to answer for. Some are getting called out on it on twitter but the left still hold the power of mass intimidation. If you tweet telling people to retract comments they come down on you or move the goal posts e.g the "smug look!"

That kid's not an American. Look at those teeth:

5bcnlj.jpg

Please don't tell me that he can go to a pricey American Catholic boys' school and have a mouthful of teeth like that. Just not believable.
The KKK are known to have bad teeth. Hmmm the plot thickens.

It's amazing that a bunch of barely pubescent boys could feel so strongly about women's reproductive rights. It's almost as if they've been brainwashed.
I just checked and my former parish in the Chicago burbs sent a delegation from their youth group. Not a bad deal... $100 for the four day trip. Of course, they were supposed to also visit museums and monuments, etc. Thanks a lot, Trump! :mad:

My Catholic Academy also sent over a hundred students with teachers and parents. I might have gone to that if there would have been a march when I was in high school. Unfortunately birth control back in the 60s consisted of a clothes hanger. Who would want to go to a clothes hanger factory and march?

The KKK are known to have bad teeth. Hmmm the plot thickens.
But I doubt if any KKK members ever attended a pricey Catholic boys' high school. Southern Baptist, yes. ;)

The Dems have played Trump beautifully with regard to the wall. He has well and truly backed himself into a corner. He may have been involved with multi million dollar business deals but he has gravely undetestimated the ruthlessness and apathy of seasoned polticians. To score political points and to ptotect theor future voters, the Dems have shown the safety of Americans isnt a priority.

Absolutely brutal but you have to give them credit, they have kicked Trumps ass.

More like is a leftwing blockade that has shutdown and is hurting ordinary Americans, but no matter.
Nope - a political stalemate simply to gain ascendancy and political momentum. Spare me the “it’s the lefts fault” - it’s both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dems have played Trump beautifully with regard to the wall. He has well and truly backed himself into a corner. He may have been involved with multi million dollar business deals but he has gravely undetestimated the ruthlessness and apathy of seasoned polticians. To score political points and to ptotect theor future voters, the Dems have shown the safety of Americans isnt a priority.

Absolutely brutal but you have to give them credit, they have kicked Trumps ass.
Or they are backing their beliefs that a wall will not help with border incursions or not at the quoted price.

As the worm turns Beijing, New Delhi and Moscow will decide things

Bush destroyed the US morally and economically
Obama couldn’t fix it so decided to destroy Europe with refugees

Trump was elected to restore the US and delay it’s fall but at every turn he is stymied.

This is the history we now inhabit
A flawed man perhaps but eager to make the US strong

But securing US borders is impossible. At every turn he faces a nation completely out of touch with its fading status.

Homelessness criminality abounds in its urban areas

The middle class continues to shrink. The prisons are full. Obesity and mental health is a blight. The infrastructure is in dire need of renewal.

And in the face of this we are to believe the progressive half of the country is virulently obsessed with offensive words and unconscious prejudice.

It appears nothing can stop this car crash.

Morality is irrelevant in the world of realpolitik. Bush 43 saw this at first but lacked the courage to continue the journey. Obama was a good man, unfortunately his internal focuses afforded China and Russia enough time to grow in stature and precipitated the current global situation. Trump has no long term foresight to see what the US needs to do in order to preserve its global hegemony. You never take your foot off the gas pedal. For that, he is a failure.

The west forgot how to win a fight when we started caring about civilians being collateral, because our enemies sure don't.

There are far better things to spend those billions on, oh let’s
say healthcare for a start.....

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

YEAH! Lets throw that $5bn into that thing we currently spend nothing on because that $5bn is what is needed to fix healthcare! The $3.2t we spend last year didn't do it but $5bn will.

Spare me, how about someone gets in and fixes that diabolical cesspool which is the height of crony capitalism that both sides have propped up for decades. Their issue has nothing to do with spending they spend more than anyone else on healthcare they need to completely rebuild it from the ground up then they will actually save money rather than throw it into a black hole.

I'm sad to
I agree with you here, brainwashed youngsters should not be used as political chess pieces over issues that they are too young to have a real understanding of. But on the topic of brainwashed youngsters protesting gun rights, you said

As an aside Alyssa Milano has seen the tape (the CNN version) and was in tears and quite inconsolable. Chris Evans (who) has also seen the tape (again, the CNN version) and said the white kids are a disgrace. Ahhh Hollywood, never change.

You have chosen your hero's wisely Lefties.

I'm sad to

As an aside Alyssa Milano has seen the tape (the CNN version) and was in tears and quite inconsolable. Chris Evans (who) has also seen the tape (again, the CNN version) and said the white kids are a disgrace. Ahhh Hollywood, never change.

You have chosen your hero's wisely Lefties.
The right has choosen donald trump as their hero. Lefties win this regardless of who they choose. even if they choose a re-incarnation of karl marx they could not go worse then the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back