Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably best you stay away from statistics Maggie and stick with the subjective nonsense.
Obama had 23 polling days less than 43%.
He also had 2132 polling days in which his Total Approve was 50% or less and only 568 that were over 50%. So when you say most, that translates to just 21%.

And some further stats for you to enjoy, in Trump's 2nd year of Presidency, so far (from 20th Jan 2018 - current) has a Total Approve average of 47.6, with a lowest of 42 and highest of 51. Obama for the same period of his Presidency had average 46.1, min 41, max 50.
Best you read the original post.
Did you actually count them all? :eek:

I do love the internet.

She quoted Rasmussen in response to another moronic Trumpist similar to yourself insinuating people hated Obama at the end of his tenure, which is why Trump got in. She quoted a poll refuting that assertion entirely.

Sigh. They didn't hate Obama - he was too vapid to hate - they hated his policies. This was in a few key electoral college states.
Bill Clinton warned the campaign they were making big mistake but Robbie Mooks and Co were arrogant know it alls who wrote Bill off as a has been.
Sad, but true.

For sure. That's what the Left believed about Hillary Clinton - that's why she was running as Obama's 3rd term.

Don't you understand how that myopic arrogance led to the catastrophe?
Do you mean the catastrophe of having 3 million more people vote for her than Trump

One day the Gerrymandering will end

Do you mean the catastrophe of having 3 million more people vote for her than Trump

One day the Gerrymandering will end

Cue Trumpians descending en masse to defend the indefensible electoral college simply because it helps their "team".

Even Trump recognised that the electoral college is joke, before he benefitted from it ofcourse:

She quoted Rasmussen in response to another moronic Trumpist similar to yourself insinuating people hated Obama at the end of his tenure, which is why Trump got in. She quoted a poll refuting that assertion entirely.

You go off on a random side tangent about nothing relevant because you are just so desperate to pretend Trump is popular and a people's choice. Pathetically sad.

Btw still waiting on your explanation regarding why your opinion on climate change is worth more than IPCC climate scientists?

Hey Sh!|Bags, Maggie presented false data.
That may be justified in your mind, probably why you have so much faith in the IPCC climate scientists.

Sigh. They didn't hate Obama - he was too vapid to hate - they hated his policies. This was in a few key electoral college states.
Bill Clinton warned the campaign they were making big mistake but Robbie Mooks and Co were arrogant know it alls who wrote Bill off as a has been.
Sad, but true.
Yeah they only called him the N word, secret Muslim, terrorist sympathiser, born in Kenya, constant referral to his middle name, because they didn’t like his vapid policies....

Hey Sh!|Bags, Maggie presented false data.
That may be justified in your mind, probably why you have so much faith in the IPCC climate scientists.

Until you present a coherent alternative analysis then forgive me for agreeing with IPCC climate scientists over a delusional RWNJ that thinks Alex Jones is a serious person.

So, previous posts in a discussion is your excuse to lie and present inaccurate and blatantly false statistics is it?
Oh dear, lie? How long did it take you to total all the polling?
By the way, I loved the links to support your other claim, very interesting reading. Oh wait, you didn't cite anything.

Look, it is very easy, all you have to do is say you misread the gist of the post. Obama wasn't at 62% approval rating in January 2017?

By the way, I think I am liking 'whataboutism', I am really going for it from now on.

Last Friday there was this...

House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy sent a six-page letter Friday summarizing the findings of their joint probe into the FBI and Justice Department, writing that further investigation was needed -- including appointing a second special counsel -- to examine the "disparate way these two investigations were seemingly conducted."
The Republican leaders haven't indicated they'll put out any kind of supplemental report on their findings, although they do plan to release transcripts of the 19 interviews that were conducted, including with former FBI Director James Comey, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and a pair of FBI officials, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who were faulted for exchanging anti-Trump text messages.

The today we get this:

Here is an idea: Trump and the Republicans should make a wall out of Clinton's emails and the texts of Strozok and Paige since they can't seem to get over them.

Gee you move the goal posts rather quickly when you are shown to be wrong.

Drumpf has whinged about those messages a few times already - and it has already been addressed each time. They weren't deleted intentionally, they were also recovered as well.

I wonder how frothed-up his supporters are getting over it, again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear, lie? How long did it take you to total all the polling?
By the way, I loved the links to support your other claim, very interesting reading. Oh wait, you didn't cite anything.

Look, it is very easy, all you have to do is say you misread the gist of the post. Obama wasn't at 62% approval rating in January 2017?

By the way, I think I am liking 'whataboutism', I am really going for it from now on.
You really don't like being shown to be wrong do you?

And just how self-centred are you thinking that I spent anything more than about 5 minutes on that polling data?
I have a long history of quoting rasmussen polling data showing comparisons between Trump and Obama.
All I had to do was update Trump's most recent polling stats in to one of my many spreadsheets on the topic, do a couple of sorts, highlight and look at the count numbers.
But, yeah, let's put the focus on me and not talk about you posting lies.

And just how self-centred are you thinking that I spent anything more than about 5 minutes on that polling data?
I have a long history of quoting rasmussen polling data showing comparisons between Trump and Obama.
All I had to do was update Trump's most recent polling stats in to one of my many spreadsheets on the topic, do a couple of sorts, highlight and look at the count numbers.

You have spread sheets on Trump vs Obama polling?

God how insecure are Trump supporters. Obama still living rent free in your heads even after 2 years out of office.

And please don't dare demand someone else present facts or truth. You are the lunatic that still thinks Obama's birth certificate was forged.

Until you present a coherent alternative analysis then forgive me for agreeing with IPCC climate scientists over a delusional RWNJ that thinks Alex Jones is a serious person.

Typical Sh!|Bags ... go the character assassination route ... just like your industrious leader.
Keep living your dreams and always remember, if you don't like the truth, censor it.

You have spread sheets on Trump vs Obama polling?

God how insecure are Trump supporters. Obama still living rent free in your heads even after 2 years out of office.

And please don't dare demand someone else present facts or truth. You are the lunatic that still thinks Obama's birth certificate was forged.

Haha, I have those spreadsheets to help prove you anti-trumpers wrong ... mission accomplished.

Steel Slats (IT IS NOT A WALL) will not stop people from trying to get into a country that labels itself the best country in the world.

How will the wall account those that entered legally but overstayed their visa?
Same problem exists here. But it is all about 'build the wall' or in our case, 'stop the boats'.

But illegal border crossings represent a relatively small share of the number of people who enter the country, legally or otherwise, in any given year, according to the Department of Homeland Security's data.

Border crossings don't even account for a majority of the people joining the unauthorized population in a given year. In fiscal 2016, for instance, the Department of Homeland Security estimated 628,799 people who had previously entered the country legally overstayed their visa that year. Other groups, such as the Center for Migration Studies, have similarly estimated that visa overstays account for about two-thirds of the total number of people joining the undocumented population in any given year.

Typical Sh!|Bags ... go the character assassination route ... just like your industrious leader.
Keep living your dreams and always remember, if you don't like the truth, censor it.

Typical Purple, get asked to provide a basis for your ridiculous assertions, be incapable of doing so, play the victim. Just like your industrious cult leader daddy Trump.

And who is my industrious leader btw?

You really expect me to believe you? I can see with every post why you support Trump.

I think I recall a previous discussion where you were unable to substantiate a claim. Hmm, shame I can't be bothered going back.

Are you having a problem answering whether the polling showed a 62% total approval rating for Obama in Jan 2017, or don't you want to be wrong?
After all that was the original intent of the post until you started moving the goal posts.

Maggie, are you saying Obama and Dems did not have full control of congress for two years?
Are you having reading issues?
I am not on Twitter, Trump is.

Maggie, are you saying Obama and Dems did not have full control of congress for two years?

Totally over your head as usual. She wasn't asserting that as far as I can see.

My take was that Trump demanded responsibility from Obama while he controlled both Houses but now refuses to take responsibility despite he also holding both houses (at least until January).

Totally over your head as usual. She wasn't asserting that as far as I can see.

My take was that Trump demanded responsibility from Obama while he controlled both Houses but now refuses to take responsibility despite he also holding both houses (at least until January).
But Obama did control both Houses for two years. Trump and Repubs never have.
As am sure Maggie has googled and discovered for herself by now.

Maggie wrong :thumbsdown: and Trump right :thumbsu: on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back