Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still stands as one of the most staggeringly tone-deaf political decisions I can think of. A 'business as usual' politician being selected as the candidate by the Dems in an era where people were agitating for change.

But HRC and the Dems thought Obama HAD brought change - and Hillary and O campaigned together many times for his third term.
That was the source of the tone deafness - couldn't believe the Chosen One of the Greek columns was on the nose in the bluedog states.

I know that it was Trump doing his stream of consciousness thing.

But he still said it.

I was a sufferer of TDS at the time but even I knew Trump was joking!

What happened was that the Dems immediately seized and waved it around as evidence of collusion aided and abetted by the complicity the media, of course.

It's a good example of how Dems/media collaborate to create Fake News.

Real news - Trump makes a campaign joke.
Fake news - Trump is treasonous.

What happened was that the Dems immediately seized and waved it around as evidence of collusion aided and abetted by the complicity the media, of course.

I find I get muddled when it comes to Trump's lies, jokes and actual truths (rare though they are). I wonder if his hard core supporters thought it was a joke.

does anyone - even Trumpeteers - actually believe that Donald didn't get pissed on by Russian hookers?

I don't really care. I'd rather people focused on the actual crimes he has comitted and the s**t terrible policies and corruption.

The only reason things like russian hookers and stormy daniels matters, is to highlight the stunning hypocrisy of the christian right wing.

The last Clinton POTUS deregulated the prison industry which led to a huge spike in incarcerations, especially among the afro-american population.
The more you look at it, the dumber Hillary's nomination gets.

Jeb Bush was the popular pick for the 'establishment' GOP nominee and he got creamed, that should have demonstrated where the political winds were blowing.

I said at the time, will African American women in Detroit or Philly or Milwaukee miss a day's pay to stand in the freezing cold and endure voter ID humiliation to vote for Hilary like they did Obama? No way.

50,000 of them in each of those cities wins Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, and thus the presidency.

The Democrats don't have to be that smart to win 2020, they just don't have to be monumentally stupid again.

Am chuffed this has gone down so well. Hadn't heard of Taibbi before I found it - many years since i was a reader of rolling stone.:)

Taibbi wrote for The Exile many years ago.

He knows Russia.

Was it also a joke when h humiliated the disabled reporter?

nah, wasn't a joke ....however i doubt trump thought the experienced long time NYT journo concerned was a shrinking violet victim ... and nor was he as it turned out ..similar to Mr Khan ...

Just to clarify, you're OK with the mocking of a disabled man in his workplace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said at the time, will African American women in Detroit or Philly or Milwaukee miss a day's pay to stand in the freezing cold and endure voter ID humiliation to vote for Hilary like they did Obama? No way.

50,000 of them in each of those cities wins Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, and thus the presidency.

The Democrats don't have to be that smart to win 2020, they just don't have to be monumentally stupid again.

Tim Kaine was a wasted vice president choice. Clinton should've picked someone young or with different skin colour or both. Already had all the white baby boomer votes she was going to get.

rhetoric - you are aware that you can voice the inverted, where the true implication, you were implying the opposite, and doing a parody. hence, did you read my qualifier on machine(technological) translation not being able to truly recognise and translate these words. (you sir jack daniels have FAILED the Turing test)

go to Macquarie dictionary and search pleonasm you nuffie.
https://www.macquariedictionary.com.au/

#KenStarr
"lets all go bone Jamiroquai"
View attachment 643304
You’re in trouble mate. Seriously, go to the doctor, and show them your bigfooty posts. You need professional care. Look after yourself.

Russian influence?
All this comment proves is that if enough mud is flung consistently long enough it will stick in a lot of people’s minds no matter how fantastical it might be.
The power of dramatic images repeated ad Infiniti’s penetrates - And sticks.
Surely we expect the Russians Chinese English French Ukrainians suadi Israeli try to influence the US all the time.

There was nothing extraordinary in a single revelation. Had the Trump administration simply conceded every meeting every discussion and bare facedly said so what? None of this crap would have got off the ground. And the heat would have been solely on intelligence agencies and Obama’s team.

As it is Trumps team was inexperienced enough to stupidly deny s**t they didn’t need to deny - and it’s this tract which gave the story any credibility whatsoever.
Completely independent of Trump, Russian influence in the 2016 election is beyond question. It happened

Ceterus paribus fool

How different was it w previous election cycles

NOTHING CHANGED DID IT?
In my opinion it was very different. It was the first time the incredible (and still very under estimated) power of Facebook and Twitter were available and harnessed for an election propaganda campaign by an interfering third party.

I don’t profess to understand thier real motives or how they actually went about it in detail. But I find it scary and do think it was the first time ever.

So yeah, different to previous.

Uh oh. Have trumpiteers gone the early crow?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Who said Trumpiteer? Why does one need to be for Trump? How about anti-HRC, anti-Clintons, anti-DNC, anti-CIA, anti-Security-State, anti-media_lies, anti-WaPo, anti-NYTImes

false dichotomy brah,

Meds how about you come in do the favour for me and Dresden this beeytch. medusala

#HormoneReplacementClinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back