Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty much his whole life.

Couldn't you say the same about almost about every single person who has ever entered politics. Many moons ago when I was young, stupid and naive (i.e. a liberal) I worked with a number of politicians. What surprised me the most about them, other than their extreme narcissism, was their pettiness and bitchiness. I expected much more.

Couldn't you say the same about almost about every single person who has ever entered politics. Many moons ago when I was young, stupid and naive (i.e. a liberal) I worked with a number of politicians. What surprised me the most about them, other than their extreme narcissism, was their pettiness and bitchiness. I expected much more.

I've worked on both sides of the Lib/Lab of AustPolitik :))) over time. Also with an independent. I knew each of those who stood for election & helped because of who they were, not the party.

Yes all have a chunk of narcissism, bitchiness & pettiness. You'd get that with people who have to go through the competitive & combative 'party' processes & the media stuff to get elected. It still get downs to policy. What they basically stand for. They often have to adapt & change some of those beliefs in order to get a party gig.

How much they change says it all about them & their real convictions. I think the party system breaks a lot of them down so it becomes a 'job' so the lose their real moral compass & just follow the party line. Whether they agree with it, or not

Trump has been president 2 years in a week or so and Msm and lib silly people still go on about collision.

It’s embarrassing.. what I’m finding with Trump the more the media drag his name through mud the more popular he gets.

I know Americans who voted Hillary said next time they vote for trump.

There is about a 2% chance Trump even sees a next time

Trump has been president 2 years in a week or so and Msm and lib silly people still go on about collision.

As long as it remains under investigation, why wouldn’t they?

Sure, there is no evidence of collusion, but there is no evidence that he didn’t collude either.

It’s embarrassing..

Embarrassing for whom?

Plenty of investigations go cold and don’t get resolved for years or even decades. Heck - locally we’ve just had a cold case that’s finally getting resolved after 36 years.

... what I’m finding with Trump the more the media drag his name through mud the more popular he gets.

If you want argue that some elements of the media should be embarrassed about their reporting of his Presidency, then I would wholeheartedly agree with you.

But not sure you can draw any correlation between media reporting and his popularity.

See graph on this page ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Of course.

There would be every permutation. Obama voters who voted for Trump. Trump voters who voted for AOC. Hillary voters who voted for Cruz. Etc, etc. etc.

But in what numbers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s embarrassing.. what I’m finding with Trump the more the media drag his name through mud the more popular he gets.

You are soo predictably boring
Imagine not even being clever enough to troll effectively.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/co...surgence-is-reshaping-the-world#comments-area
I may not agree with everything Black has to say in his articles but christ they are welcome relief to routine conniptions.

Black elucidates a persuasive narrative detailing Trump's extraordinary effectiveness in dealing with the economy and geo-strategic issues and makes a compelling argument for the immeasurable incompetence of his predecessors and the US political class in general.

You are soo predictably boring
Imagine not even being clever enough to troll effectively.
I myself started out similar, and look where I am today. Give MJ some time, he/she is developing into a fine poster.

There is about a 2% chance Trump even sees a next time

I wouldn't bet on that.

Trump is an orange haired uncouth bastard there's no doubting that, but what do you think about his decision to pull the US out of Syria and save young American and Syrian lives? What do you think about the positive signs in black and Hispanic unemployment rates?

He may not have the charisma and smoothness of Obama but he loves his country, he loves Capitalism and he loves his countries history. Unlike Obama, Hilary and the progressives (Alinskyites), he doesn't want to see America on it's knees begging for forgiveness for past deeds and giving up its position as the worlds premier superpower. And unlike them he doesn't despise the working class, especially the white working class.

And unlike them he doesn't despise the working class, especially the white working class.

Unless that working class is part of the Federal government, and particularly a Democrat supporter. Must be nice knowing you’ve got a government job where you might not get paid.

So it's 1am and I can't sleep, but was hit by an epiphany.

As much as I'm against illegal immigration, FK is not one to turn down a money making opportunity.

What I'll do is start a ladder rental business on the Mexican side of the border. I even came up with a name and everything, "Juan Way Ladder Rentals". This will be even more profitable than my anti-Trump book.

Unless that working class is part of the Federal government, and particularly a Democrat supporter. Must be nice knowing you’ve got a government job where you might not get paid.

Fake news.

They will all receive back pay and most will be illegible for unemployment benefits in the meantime, which they will obviously have to pay back sometime by 2030. It will adversely impact those living from pay cheque to pay cheque. For Dems, it will just mean they will have to forego one less hooker this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back