Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I've been away for the past 24 hours. Not due to a ban (for once) just been busy burning my Gillette razors on camera. What's new?
You're old enough to shave, Fire?

Sorry guys, I've been away for the past 24 hours. Not due to a ban (for once) just been busy burning my Gillette razors on camera. What's new?
Pelosi is worried the Republican desiginated survivor is worse than Trump and does not want Trump doing state of union address there in case capitol is Attacked .

You could go away for a year and this thread will be talking about the same thing. Hillary had the support of every institution and the deep state and still lost and this just cannot be!! Its sexism and he cheated and that wall is dumb and he's dumb and he's racist etc

You could go away for a year and this thread will be talking about the same thing. Hillary had the support of every institution and the deep state and still lost and this just cannot be!! Its sexism and he cheated and that wall is dumb and he's dumb and he's racist etc
So sad that you’re clinging onto Hilary...about as pathetic as Abott continuing to attack Gillard when he won.

You cannot have a debate about Trumps performance without the context that Hillary was the alternative
Why not?

Do you think that "hey you could have had someone different" is an excuse for poor performance?

the deep state

giphy.gif

You cannot have a debate about Trumps performance without the context that Hillary was the alternative
So your only recourse in a debate is continuing to deflect to a candidate that lost.

So Abbot like...so limited...so futile and offers nothing of merit

Talk about a lack of substance

Why not?

Do you think that "hey you could have had someone different" is an excuse for poor performance?
The least worst is a sad reality of our modern political paradigm which makes the US decision to roll with Trump even more impressive. To have someone who admittedly makes a few mistakes but is ultimately middling decent, over that particular disaster to be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The least worst is a sad reality of our modern political paradigm which makes the US decision to roll with Trump even more impressive. To have someone who admittedly makes a few mistakes but is ultimately middling decent, over that particular disaster to be?
Lol what rubbish

You are basically washing your hands of any criticism of Trump due to an imaginary scenario that has no basis in reality...mindblowing deflection

Pelosi is worried the Republican desiginated survivor is worse than Trump and does not want Trump doing state of union address there in case capitol is Attacked .
Perhaps the Secretary of Transportation, Elaine Chou, would be a good choice for designated survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back