Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump serving takeaway is a non issue and a very slow news day.

How it could upset anyone is beyond belief.
Who is upset by it? I think it is laughable.

Funnier was the tweet announcing he was going to speak to farmers in Tennessee then deleted the post as the meeting was in New Orleans.:D

2019-01-16_184747.jpg

Ron Paul interview very interesting... about the dodgyness of being a politician in America. “Have to sell your soul.” “At least raise 5 million dollars for the mob” and “military complex you have to bow too.”

I’m not surprised.. many people already know this these days but ron Paul is a good guy and speaks it.

Who is upset by it? I think it is laughable.

Funnier was the tweet announcing he was going to speak to farmers in Tennessee then deleted the post as the meeting was in New Orleans.:D

View attachment 605923
Wapo must add that to one of his lies as they fact checked the accuracy of how much food was actually served Lol. :p

Pure insanity.

In other news AOC has been added to Maxine Waters Financial sector commitee. Isn't she rising up the ranks and growing in popularity fast oh boy.

Last edited:
Ron Paul interview very interesting... about the dodgyness of being a politician in America. “Have to sell your soul.” “At least raise 5 million dollars for the mob” and “military complex you have to bow too.”

I’m not surprised.. many people already know this these days but ron Paul is a good guy and speaks it.

No. No he isn’t.

Yeh standup guy!

Calls Canada's Nationalised Healthcare system a form of slavery, is going to Canada for surgery as it's cheaper than the US.

Love this meme. How can you not like him, m8? Because he didn't serve snickers? :p

So you're criticising him for AVOIDING a conflict of interest? True TDS!
He's free to buy his own stuff out of his own pocket ...

Nah - if he promoted where he got the food from, he would then be set upon. If he didn’t say where the food came from, again, it would lead to more questions given the shutdown.

Really? Hope he doesn't back pay them then. I can see why the anti-Trumpers are enraged, "non-essential public servant" probably describes most of them ITT!

So just casually advocating for forced labour is where Trumpists are at now.

Love this meme. How can you not like him, m8? Because he didn't serve snickers? :p

Rather than the usual Trumpian response of blindly defending an actual conflict of interest?

Dont like him cos he's a mutt , i can appreciate a good meme though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps not wider, but maybe more vitriolic. Of course, we have the means to express that vitriol much more rapidly and easily these days.

Maybe we need to split the country in half, two countries. One country for the working class/conservatives and the other for the lefties. The leftie country could have free comprehensive healthcare, free Uni, free housing for all, open borders, a top tax rate of 70% for those earning above $150k (excluding academia), gender-neutral primary schools, legalized Marijuana, decriminalized heroin and Peter Garrett/Penny Wong sharing the Presidency.

I wonder how the two countries would look after 30 years.

I did not know this. I suddenly feel enlightened.

Also - do you mean Ron or Rand?

So just casually advocating for forced labour is where Trumpists are at now.

Rather than the usual Trumpian response of blindly defending an actual conflict of interest?

Crocodile tears. So you guys care about the working class now.

Maybe we need to split the country in half, two countries. One country for the working class/conservatives and the other for the lefties. The leftie country could have free comprehensive healthcare, free Uni, free housing for all, open borders, a top tax rate of 70% for those earning above $150k (excluding academia), gender-neutral primary schools, legalized Marijuana, decriminalized heroin and Peter Garrett/Penny Wong sharing the Presidency.

I wonder how the two countries would look after 30 years.

Why do you put working class and conservatives together?

CNN and The Guardian would've had 20 articles out each about how corrupt it all is if he did so, even if he paid himself and lost money in the process. Less hassle to just hit up Micky Dees. Plus, like most things he does, it was a deliberate publicity stunt. It makes the right and centre like him more, and the left seem petty.

CNN and The Guardian would've had 20 articles out each about how corrupt it all is if he did so, even if he paid himself and lost money in the process. Less hassle to just hit up Micky Dees. Plus, like most things he does, it was a deliberate publicity stunt. It makes the right and centre like him more, and the left seem petty.

I've said this before but I'm actually shocked with the way the media has acted over the last 2 years. As I said news.com.au almost has 2 anti-Trump articles a day. It would seem in the US the media are much tougher on the Republicans than the Democrats. Obama was given a dream ride.

Judging by his plummeting approval rating he’s gonna need more than a few cold fillet-o-fishes..

C’mon mate, everyone knows hard working, salt of the earth type people are always conservatives. It’s only those latte sipping layabouts who lean left.

Where would you put them, with the "progressive" left? Nope, definitely with the conservatives. When you're paying a mortgage and/or putting your kids through school being told you are not diverse enough or gender neutral considerate really starts to grate after awhile - hence Trump/Brexit/Italy etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back