Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Answering a question with a question
Awesome

Btw a quick search of this thread for alt right yields 11 results.
A search for left yields over 10 pages.

Just searching for right brings back over 10 pages as well.

I'm struggling to see what your point is. Are you saying there is no left or right?

Answering a question with a question
Awesome
Btw a quick search of this thread for alt right yields 11 results.
A search for left yields over 10 pages.
Not even worth explaining to Trump supporters.

Shame. Thanks for the search results though. Truly enlightening.
tenor.gif

Is this just a Trump thing or are you going to spit the dummy every time you don't get your own way and a conservative gets voted into power?

Yeah. Serves you right dead Ambassador.

You do understand that he was running weapons to the Syrian rebels, groups like Ahrar Al Sham? Lots and lots of people died because of that so no, I don't have a huge amount of sympathy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m thinking, after duly considering all the candidates: , creepy joe Biden, Spartacus, Pocahontas, Dumbo AOC, and Bernie Lives again! - it will become apparent eventually that none of them stand any chance against the master troller.

In desperation, in the final hour, the DNC will turn to their roots and summon Obama to be born again.

Hallelujah!

First thing you have right. Well done.
You know that isn’t a good thing (to have only like minded people in a thread) while his point was meaningless (about the left not waking up happy); saying that you feel better for not having him here only fuels the “RWNJ” view that this thread is an echo chamber?

You know that isn’t a good thing (to have only like minded people in a thread) while his point was meaningless (about the left not waking up happy); saying that you feel better for not having him here only fuels the “RWNJ” view that this thread is an echo chamber?
I really don't need nor welcome your advice. Thought you would have gotten the message by now.

I’m thinking, after duly considering all the candidates: , creepy joe Biden, Spartacus, Pocahontas, Dumbo AOC, and Bernie Lives again! - it will become apparent eventually that none of them stand any chance against the master troller.

In desperation, in the final hour, the DNC will turn to their roots and summon Obama to be born again.

Hallelujah!
Jabba the Hut still has the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back