Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than an ISIS man i guess.

Trump is not even close to any of the last 10 presidents (excluding maybe JC) in terms of war mongering, trying to paint him as such due to continued involvement in a conflict that predates his presidency is disingenuous but you do you.
Isn't he supposed to have pulled out by now?

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
So was obama a war monger fighting isis or a peace lover helping isis. Which is it? You cant have it both ways.

He was a war monger bombing a dozen countries and destabilizing a region allowing ISIS to spawn, he then proceeded to make a token effort at stopping them. I can have it both ways.

Isn't he supposed to have pulled out by now?

Working on it. Isn't he supposed to have started WWIII by now?

There is one poster on BF that constantly uses the word 'moron' to describe other posters, if this word describes anybody then it is Trump!

"warmest sympathy and best wishes"!!!!!!! Moron!!!!!!

Prior to this tweet he posted a promo for Breitbart that he has since deleted! Moron!!!!!

For those that still believe he doesn't promote hate and divisiveness:

Quote from shooter's manifesto: 'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
There is one poster on BF that constantly uses the word 'moron' to describe other posters, if this word describes anybody then it is Trump!

"warmest sympathy and best wishes"!!!!!!! Moron!!!!!!

Prior to this tweet he posted a promo for Breitbart that he has since deleted! Moron!!!!!

For those that still believe he doesn't promote hate and divisiveness:

Quote from shooter's manifesto: 'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.

P

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."​

Moved on quickly didn't he?

Compared to:

and

As I posted: Moron but should have added ignorant and narcissistic moron!

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
NEW ZEALAND PM SAYS SHE TOLD DONALD TRUMP TO SHOW ‘SYMPATHY AND LOVE FOR ALL MUSLIM COMMUNITIES’

Yeah, good luck with that.

"Hours after an attack on two mosques in Christchurch that killed 49 people, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinta Ardern said she told President Donald Trump during a phone conversation that the best way to support the country would be to show “sympathy and love for all Muslim communities.”
Trump, said Arden, 'acknowledged that and agreed' to her suggestion after asking what the United States could do to help in the aftermath of the tragedy. Just minutes before Ardern gave her latest remarks, Trump spoke to reporters in the Oval Office and brushed off suggestions that white nationalism was a growing threat.

'I don’t really', he said. 'I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problem.' When asked whether she agreed with Trump’s perspective, Ardern replied: ‘No.'
"

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
NEW ZEALAND PM SAYS SHE TOLD DONALD TRUMP TO SHOW ‘SYMPATHY AND LOVE FOR ALL MUSLIM COMMUNITIES’

"Hours after an attack on two mosques in Christchurch that killed 49 people, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinta Ardern said she told President Donald Trump during a phone conversation that the best way to support the country would be to show “sympathy and love for all Muslim communities.”
Trump, said Arden, 'acknowledged that and agreed' to her suggestion after asking what the United States could do to help in the aftermath of the tragedy. Just minutes before Ardern gave her latest remarks, Trump spoke to reporters in the Oval Office and brushed off suggestions that white nationalism was a growing threat.

'I don’t really', he said. 'I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problem.' When asked whether she agreed with Trump’s perspective, Ardern replied: ‘No.'"
Waiting for Trumps underlings to tag on to Limbaugh false flag conspiracy bs.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda

'I don’t really', he said. 'I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problem.' When asked whether she agreed with Trump’s perspective, Ardern replied: ‘No.'"
Yeah but, women... amirite?

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
He was a war monger bombing a dozen countries and destabilizing a region allowing ISIS to spawn, he then proceeded to make a token effort at stopping them. I can have it both ways.

Working on it. Isn't he supposed to have started WWIII by now?
Um isis became prominant after george bush disposed of saddam. It had nothing to do with obama.

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
What i dont get is if the left are always so violent then why arent there any left wing mass murders? Why is it always right wing nut jobs? Can trump fans help me here? You know, all those trump fans that were condemning smollet as representative of how low the left would go?

Omar Mateen was a Trump supporter? Maybe that guy that shot Steve Scalise was a Trump voter, problem is with you not seeing anything because whilst the scumbags in Christchurch, were "MAGAboys" (even though the shitter states hes not a trump fan or religious) Omar Mateen was a long wolf closeted homosexual. You make excuses for one and pillory the other.

Smollet is very much a pos, willing to fake a hate crime (because there aren't enough real ones) things like that inflame hatred on both sides so yeah it's low af to be willing to throw two random innocents under the bus to make a fake political statement which will enrage people and create potential violent retaliation see Dallas shootings (BLM shooter) just another bit of left wing violence that's swept under the rug by the fake news.

Omar Mateen was a Trump supporter? Maybe that guy that shot Steve Scalise was a Trump voter, problem is with you not seeing anything because whilst the scumbags in Christchurch, were "MAGAboys" (even though the shitter states hes not a trump fan or religious) Omar Mateen was a long wolf closeted homosexual. You make excuses for one and pillory the other.

Smollet is very much a pos, willing to fake a hate crime (because there aren't enough real ones) things like that inflame hatred on both sides so yeah it's low af to be willing to throw two random innocents under the bus to make a fake political statement which will enrage people and create potential violent retaliation see Dallas shootings (BLM shooter) just another bit of left wing violence that's swept under the rug by the fake news.
Hmm, I think that what Seeds posted and was asking examples of 'left wing mass murders'.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong

Omar mateen wasnt killing people for left wing political causes genius. He is irrelevant to this discussion. There arent mass murders for the sake of modern left wing politics. There are now many for right wing. Yet the right have the nerve, or plain stupidity, to call the current left the violent party. Its not even called hypocrisy when you have it completely the wrong way round. Its blind delusion.

And im not a left winger. Im just a bystander from the left vs right wing debate stating the obvious.

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond

Just like old mate Jacob Wohl, fabricating death threats from a gay Hispanic to drive a wedge into society. But people with half a brain realise that he is a fringe right lunatic and don’t carry on like he’s representative.

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hmm, I think that what Seeds posted and was asking examples of 'left wing mass murders'.

DALLAS

Omar mateen wasnt killing people for left wing political causes genius. He is irrelevant to this discussion. There arent mass murders for the sake of modern left wing politics. There are now many for right wing. Yet the right have the nerve, or plain stupidity, to call the current left the violent party. Its not even called hypocrisy when you have it completely the wrong way round. Its blind delusion.

And im not a left winger. Im just a bystander from the left vs right wing debate stating the obvious.

Yep fair re: florida, however ignore Dallas to keep your narrative pure and Scalise which would have been a mass shooting if he hadn't been killed. Did you read the recent shooters manifesto? Even listen to someones analysis of it? He was a political enigma, sharing policies with me and with lefties certainly his targets were picked from a right wing talking point, his motivation was division though something he's succeeded in clearly.

Left wing violence may not be mass shooters but I think its very potent in stirring the s**t we see happening. As i've said multiple times in the shooting thread, driving people to the fringe and burying them with censorship or derision leaves them surrounded by psychos, is it fair to say that only one side is being driven away from the mainstream of politics? The right and particularly the far right is being squeezed out whilst on the left all but the most depraved commies get a free pass, this creates resentment and gives the crazies their tipping point.

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just like old mate Jacob Wohl, fabricating death threats from a gay Hispanic to drive a wedge into society. But people with half a brain realise that he is a fringe right lunatic and don’t carry on like he’s representative.

I don't think Smollett is representative of the left, doesn't change the fact what he did was scummy, I had to google Jacob Wohl and please some little internet pleb making claims is not the same as a highish profile actor. Besides the bigger issue is how quick the msm and celebs desperate to bash Trump were to jump to bashing rather than his own clearly troubled decisions.

Wish some on here would take your advice and think the same of the Christchurch shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back