Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Trumps underlings to tag on to Limbaugh false flag conspiracy bs.

They already have. It's like a default setting whenever something like this happens.

DALLAS

Yep fair re: florida, however ignore Dallas to keep your narrative pure and Scalise which would have been a mass shooting if he hadn't been killed. Did you read the recent shooters manifesto? Even listen to someones analysis of it? He was a political enigma, sharing policies with me and with lefties certainly his targets were picked from a right wing talking point, his motivation was division though something he's succeeded in clearly.

Left wing violence may not be mass shooters but I think its very potent in stirring the s**t we see happening. As i've said multiple times in the shooting thread, driving people to the fringe and burying them with censorship or derision leaves them surrounded by psychos, is it fair to say that only one side is being driven away from the mainstream of politics? The right and particularly the far right is being squeezed out whilst on the left all but the most depraved commies get a free pass, this creates resentment and gives the crazies their tipping point.

Wow, I didn't realise wanting to live in a civilised & peaceful society caused such violence.

Calling out Racism, hate surely can't be a cause of violence, can it?

If we let the RWNJ get away with their violence, is that peaceful?

We should let them go & say nothing?

What do people who don't want this shyte do? Grin & bear? If your neighbour punches you in the head, you have to just cop it to avoid violence?

Like what ever happened to tolerance?

There is one poster on BF that constantly uses the word 'moron' to describe other posters, if this word describes anybody then it is Trump!

"warmest sympathy and best wishes"!!!!!!! Moron!!!!!!

Prior to this tweet he posted a promo for Breitbart that he has since deleted! Moron!!!!!

For those that still believe he doesn't promote hate and divisiveness:

Quote from shooter's manifesto: 'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.

Now post the quotes where he says that he has no time for conservatives and that the system of government that most aligns with his views is the chinese system.

Now post the quotes where he says that he has no time for conservatives and that the system of government that most aligns with his views is the chinese system.
Why don't you do it as I have no idea how it relates to him being a moron.

Might be unpopular opinion on here but I think Trump is a great president.

The goldfish-like memory of the average bigfooty poster can't reach back to say early 2016, which was a time when it felt like each week you would turn on the morning telly and see rolling coverage of another terrorist attack. Trump wrapped that up in months. People across the west should be a bit more grateful for that.

Why don't you do it as I have no idea how it relates to him being a moron.

Well you were directly quoting from the manifesto, I presumed that you had read the whole thing and could just as easily post quotes that don't align with your political agenda

Well you were directly quoting from the manifesto, I presumed that you had read the whole thing and could just as easily post quotes that don't align with your political agenda
Nah, just the important bit and to reiterate he is a moron. You like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is one poster on BF that constantly uses the word 'moron' to describe other posters, if this word describes anybody then it is Trump!

"warmest sympathy and best wishes"!!!!!!! Moron!!!!!!

Prior to this tweet he posted a promo for Breitbart that he has since deleted! Moron!!!!!

For those that still believe he doesn't promote hate and divisiveness:

Quote from shooter's manifesto: 'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.

The deleted Tweet.

1106390965038788608.jpg 1106390965038788608.jpg

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B] 11h11 hours ago

Just spoke w/ @GovRicketts. The people of Nebraska & across the Midwest, especially the Farmers & Ranchers, are feeling the impacts from severe weather. The first responders & emergency response teams have done a great job dealing w/ record flooding, high winds, & road closures.

I must say this is great from #45 record flooding wow,
No doubt the,
United States Environmental Protection Agency is looking into it.

DALLAS

Yep fair re: florida, however ignore Dallas to keep your narrative pure and Scalise which would have been a mass shooting if he hadn't been killed. Did you read the recent shooters manifesto? Even listen to someones analysis of it? He was a political enigma, sharing policies with me and with lefties certainly his targets were picked from a right wing talking point, his motivation was division though something he's succeeded in clearly.

Left wing violence may not be mass shooters but I think its very potent in stirring the s**t we see happening. As i've said multiple times in the shooting thread, driving people to the fringe and burying them with censorship or derision leaves them surrounded by psychos, is it fair to say that only one side is being driven away from the mainstream of politics? The right and particularly the far right is being squeezed out whilst on the left all but the most depraved commies get a free pass, this creates resentment and gives the crazies their tipping point.
To be a mass murderer you actually have to kill people. There are plenty of right wingers who make plans and attempts to kill non white immigrants or african americans or MSM or minor democratic politicians that never make the news or or make the news briefly and we quickly forget cos they are not successful. Plenty that kill that also never make the news cos its only 1 or 2 people.

To be a mass murderer you actually have to kill people. There are plenty of right wingers who make plans and attempts to kill non white immigrants or african americans or MSM or minor democratic politicians that never make the news or or make the news briefly and we quickly forget cos they are not successful. Plenty that kill that also never make the news cos its only 1 or 2 people.
Plenty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back