Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Continued from part 7 -
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...rt-7-trump-takes-full-responsibility.1210666/

Continued in part 9 -

Last edited by a moderator:

Showbags

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
West Ham Utd
I warned a while ago that focusing on this Russia collusion fantasy was not good strategy by the Dems considering how there are so many other corruption scandals to focus on like the Saudis paying massive amounts to stay in Trump hotels whilst negotiating weapons deals (and sure enough Trump has since rewarded them by giving them a multi billion $ weapons deal, looks the other way when they murder Jamal Khashoggi and continues to defend the Saudi led genocide in Yemen).

Now the Trump sycophants will have more ammunition to ignore genuine corruption in Trump's Administration and just scream fake news regardless of how obvious the corruption is (I suppose they were doing it anyway weren't they).

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
I warned a while ago that focusing on this Russia collusion fantasy was not good strategy by the Dems considering how there are so many other corruption scandals to focus on like the Saudis paying massive amounts to stay in Trump hotels whilst negotiating weapons deals (and sure enough Trump has since rewarded them by giving them a multi billion $ weapons deal, looks the other way when they murder Jamal Khashoggi and continues to defend the Saudi led genocide in Yemen).

Now the Trump sycophants will have more ammunition to ignore genuine corruption in Trump's Administration and just scream fake news regardless of how obvious the corruption is (I suppose they were doing it anyway weren't they).

The money trail still continues.

This interim period where Trumps man Barr writes his brief synopsis 'opinion' of the Muller report is of little consequence to the real issue of the Trump clan & associates corrupt behaviour. That's both the corruption of the democratic process & the financial corruption, on so many levels.

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond

This interim period where Trumps man Barr writes his brief synopsis 'opinion' of the Muller report is of little consequence to the real issue of the Trump clan & associates corrupt behaviour. That's both the corruption of the democratic process & the financial corruption, on so many levels.
Politics is dirty and always was dirty. Trump is overt in his personal venal economic concern

#whataboutism

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Haha you goose Barr finding Trump innocent to something most of us new 18 months ago does not mean my opinion of Meuller Investigation has changed.

Memes> that's me mocking Never Trumpers should I put a *hurt feelings alert before so we don't have this misunderstanding.
Trump hasnt been found innocent. He hasnt been found to be guilty.

The Dems will wear themselves out with Mueller's report and when they finally get Trump it will be too late, Trump will just wave it away as "#fakenews" and his supporters will be even more rusted on and gullible if that is possible.

Downhill Skier

Team Captain
Aug 21, 2018
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Inter , Padres
The Dems will wear themselves out with Mueller's report and when they finally get Trump it will be too late, Trump will just wave it away as "#fakenews" and his supporters will be even more rusted on and gullible if that is possible.

That is not just the Trump supporters mate , it's both sides of the fence that has that issue. It has nothing to do with Policy/results or what's good or bad anymore, politics has turned into a team sport and the tribalism is scary.

You watch Fox and there is no fault with anything Trump does and you watch CNN and there is nothing positive. There is no balanced reporting anymore. I can't blame supporters believing the Fake News grab when the media catch themselves out so many times trying to destroy trump going off to early and have to retract stories that are not even that important and make BS excuses.

I seen a poll today that 70 odd percent (I can't remember the exact number) still believe TRUMP is guilty of Collusion even after the Mueller report , I keep hearing how democrats are university educated folk . At least these Redneck Middle aged White Trump supporters are believing the news is fake .The educated folk actually believe the Mueller report is fake.

The bottom line is everyone is ******* stupid and only believes the side of the story they want to be true.

Downhill Skier

Team Captain
Aug 21, 2018
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
In a trial, the defendent is found guilty or not guilty. Never innocent.

You can't be found innocent because you are innocent until found guilty. If you are found not guilty or if no charges are never laid you are never anything other than innocent

You can't be found innocent because you are innocent until found guilty. If you are found not guilty or if no charges are never laid you are never anything other than innocent
A Not Guilty verdict represents the prosecution’s failure to establish the accused’s guilt - in relation to the charges - beyond reasonable doubt.

You might still be actually guilty.

A Not Guilty verdict represents the prosecution’s failure to establish the accused’s guilt - in relation to the charges - beyond reasonable doubt.

In the eyes of the God you don't believe in, yes you might. But in the eyes of the law (shared with America through Britain), you are innocent.

Downhill Skier

Team Captain
Aug 21, 2018
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams

In the eyes of the law you are innocent until proven otherwise. It is black and white and it's the way it should be.

The burden is completely on the prosecution which is why it is Guilty V Not Guilty. The defense does not have to prove innocence.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood

Do you think so?

I see the theatre of both sides playing to their 'base'. We haven't even seen the report only an opinion from Trumpys boy, Barr, on the scene.

All the work on the many 'financial' investigations are yet to come.

The real battle is not the 30%ers who are mesmerised by the Trumpy, its the Dems mobilising enough of a majority to overcome the antidemocratic system Electoral college represents. ie NOT one man (person!) one vote as it should be.

Do you think so?

I see the theatre of both sides playing to their 'base'. We haven't even seen the report only an opinion from Trumpys boy, Barr, on the scene.

All the work on the many 'financial' investigations are yet to come.

The real battle is not the 30%ers who are mesmerised by the Trumpy, its the Dems mobilising enough of a majority to overcome the antidemocratic system Electoral college represents. ie NOT one man (person!) one vote as it should be.
That's their system so everyone has to work with the same problem - our senate is much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back