Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I understand that this is confronting and can be upsetting.
It's hard to accept but easy to lash out.

Not many people can wrap their heads around it. That the current POTUS, Trump, was caught bragging about committing sexual assault.
And how his own words supported the allegations made against him.

"I referred to this as a ‘rape’, but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."​
Ivana Trump
I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.​
Donald Trump
His evils and flaws are well known through the land but they elected him anyway. He was seen as the lessor of two evils in 2016 and the usa got not the president it needed but what it deserved.

It could have been deliberately scripted for all we know, or that guy gave him cocaine and they were high and **** talking?
Or why not? The plutarchy probably only let highly compromised or bought in(or both) people become president anyhow. Why have a meltdown over it? Pizza gate is fake news, they dont want to touch any of that stuff, and they wont really go there, and cos the media thay leads even the educated by the nose wont focus on it your crying wont matter.

That's a good example of what I was talking about, thanks.
A little extreme but you're right, sometimes you need to go over the top to make it clear.

It's an uncomfortable truth. Its why people try to defend it, deflect from it, deny it, normalise it, or minimise it.

"He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people."​
Samantha Holvey
Oh, it looks good.​
Donald Trump

That's classic victim blaming.
Probably - but a system that broken that they elected a toxic person......

Its kinda the darkness before the dawn in some respects - although if the Dems keep peddling out Biden and Sanders as their choices means they haven't learnt much.

The problem is you lot have never forgiven us for shooting Kennedy.

He was a commie traitor, and had to go.
My uncle Jack Ruby forgave you decades ago.

Now, back to that map of the moon. Where exactly is Mars?

“I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un. I can’t show you the letter, obviously, but it was very personal, very warm, very nice letter,” Trump told the press. “North Korea, under his leadership, has great potential.”

View attachment 690890
Trump "what a nice letter - what is this interesting paper?"

Staffer - "looks to be made out of dried human skin sir"

Trump "well its a nice letter."

Do you think Obama was a good president? If you do then you must be planning to start a church for Trump because he's in a different stratosphere in terms of leadership and nation building.
Did a search for you.

Here are all the threads (8 pages) with the word 'Obama' in the title for you to post in since you still seem obsessed about him.
Maybe you can stop clogging this thread about him?

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search/424885/?q=Obama&c[title_only]=1&o=date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just comparing him to Trump, i guess if i was an Obama fan I wouldn't want to compare him to one of the top 5 presidents of all time either.
What's to compare unless you can't admit to the #fakepresident's faults.

May as well start a thread and compare all presidents if that is what you want to discuss.

Just comparing him to Trump, i guess if i was an Obama fan I wouldn't want to compare him to one of the top 5 presidents of all time either.

Remember that time Trump said North Korea had great potential under Kim Jong Un? And we all laughed?

Good times.

Probably derives from his Kenyan birthplace, I like to use it because it's really a great descriptor of how he was as a president, easy to beat.
Oh, I guess that's how he won so well both times he ran for President. #obamanoeasybeat

ETA: Also :thumbsdown: for such a provocative post. Really, please. (As Her Maj would say.)

Last edited:
Oh, I guess that's how he won so well both times he ran for President. #obamanoeasybeat
Didn't he win, twice?

Yep "beat" two people who were (probably) trying to lose. But got beaten on trade, race issues, ISIS, terror, Illegal immigration, healthcare he bottled, gun control, big pharma really who didn't beat him other than two shitty RINOs. Actually can't think of anything good that he did off the top of my head.

Trump 2020 is easy money just waiting for the odds to drift when they crown Biden as his opponent.

Cheers ok - does it concern you that the term could be, kinda just a little bit...you know....racist?

Not really, I'm not using it to be racist I'm using it to be moronist.

Now we've derailed long enough, thoughts on Trump being first president to acknowledge "Pride month" and pushing an initiative to decriminalize homosexuality all over the world?

Not really, I'm not using it to be racist I'm using it to be moronist.

Now we've derailed long enough, thoughts on Trump being first president to acknowledge "Pride month" and pushing an initiative to decriminalize homosexuality all over the world?
I didn't say that you were being racist rather that the term could be construed as racist?

Great achievement on the acknowledgement - now for this progressive POTUS to reverse the ban on transgender people in the military after the ban was put in place by the previous non-progressive archaic administrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back