Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reads like your 'dear diary' entry as opposed to actual reality.

The sooner you and Chief come to terms with Trump 2020 the better prepared you'll be. You'll be fine but I seriously worry about Chief's sanity when Trump is re-elected. I'm thinking about setting up a live event at a park. Hire a big screen, a few food trucks, and a bar. Bring your deck chairs/bean bags. Split the screen up so we get different viewpoints -> TYT live feed, CNN, MSNBC, democrat candidate headquarters and a live feed of Chief's posting post-election result on Big Footy. Part of the proceeds will be donated to Chief's insanity fund.

As likely to happen as dusty signing north jerseys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is if he even accepts the numbers. Just as likely he will call them fake news and attack anyone who repeats them.

Some new metric will be found that PROVES there is no recession, and a bunch of people will nod their heads in approval of these alternative facts. Anyone disagreeing will be accused of having TDS and swallowing the false MSM narrative.

Same would happen if Trump said blue was red.

Et voila.

Last edited:
So an ally that gets billions in US taxpayer aid is banning elected US representatives from entering that country - with then encouragement of the President.

Rumour has it that Trumps 2020 slogan will be MIGA, which is an acronym for Make Israel Great Again.

Step one will be to annex them as a new American state.

Ummm, other way around, at what point do we acknowledge the Knesset is another branch of American government?

Trump knows he needs to keep his evangelical base onside, hence willingness to throw elected members of Congress under the Bibi bus.

True. I'll keep the money for myself. Capitalism woo!

How about we bet a North membership?

Trump wins 2020, I'll buy an extra one (in the name of Donald Trump lol).

The Democrat candidate wins, you buy one.

This reads like your 'dear diary' entry as opposed to actual reality.

The sooner you and Chief come to terms with Trump 2020 the better prepared you'll be. You'll be fine but I seriously worry about Chief's sanity when Trump is re-elected. I'm thinking about setting up a live event at a park. Hire a big screen, a few food trucks, and a bar. Bring your deck chairs/bean bags. Split the screen up so we get different viewpoints -> TYT live feed, CNN, MSNBC, democrat candidate headquarters and a live feed of Chief's posting post-election result on Big Footy. Part of the proceeds will be donated to Chief's insanity fund.

LOL, mate, try not to become a full blown white power flog when he loses.

So an ally that gets billions in US taxpayer aid is banning elected US representatives from entering that country - with then encouragement of the President.

So after telling them to go back to where they came from, he then gets Israel to block tlaib from entering.

& what happened to Americans first???

So after telling them to go back to where they came from, he then gets Israel to block tlaib from entering.

& what happened to Americans first???

Yep, this is the point - they AREN'T Americans in his framing, nor the framing of his supporters.

The US was founded and exclusive suffrage granted to white Christian (Protestant) men.

They fail all the three "tests".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back