Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pugalism of Jean Paul Belmondo, praps a superior thespian than queensberry rules, the little american (who's that?), and the cheekbones of the american belle Jean Seberg, the mise-en-scene of Jean Luc Goddard... and everyone else with the eponymous auteur eponym*, even american belles with exquisite cheekbones, porcelain like czech princessesView attachment 730696

*pleonasm

Do you re-read your own posts and jerk off to them?

Islamic State is not defeated. It's regaining strength in Iraq, Syria.

This reminds me of another former US President that declared victory aboard a Naval ship.
What was his name Bush?

Bush is way outdone by Trumpy. He & his trumpanzees have declared many many bigly victories. Everything on the borders, the economy, the military, North Korea, the FBI, the Justice system, China, trade, NATO.

I'm sure I missed something.

Oh yes, the health care system, the national debt. etc etc etc

I prefer History as my friend and the amount of wars the USA has been involved in.
Since 1945, the United States has very rarely achieved meaningful victory. The United States has fought five major wars — Korea, Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq, Afghanistan .
Amazing results?
Foreign Policy is much more detailed than winning Vietnam(s), there is domestic politics balanced on the back of foreign interventions, good and bad interventions, but their entry to Afghanistan and involvement in central asia has many forces playing/pulling on it, ask one Foreign Policy Analyst at Johns Hopkins what the motive is, and you may well get a different answer to someone at Georgetown or Kennedy School.

winning maybe, some JSOC bases in Africa that upsets the Sinos from resource occupation of the continent. I am sure the Sinos have a whitepaper floating around in the Chinese Communist PArty CCP that sees Africa as their bastion for supplying raw materials and resources, and goodchances the CIA have got their paws on the whitepaper. Any dealing with the African continent was a footnote in the foreignpolicy in Washington in the 70s and 80s. Now it is a key staging point and turf fight with the Sinos. They could not care less about the ME. Except for their intellectual ally and tech ally Israel. It is Halford Mackinder the World ISland/World Hearland, the Geographic Pivot of History which was the basis for Zbigneu Zrezinski's Grand Chessboard. (which was supposedly a dated doctrine in the 90s and 2000s. Now it may be updated for Africa and not the Eurasian steppe.

Foreign Policy is much more detailed than winning Vietnam(s), there is domestic politics balanced on the back of foreign interventions, good and bad interventions, but their entry to Afghanistan and involvement in central asia has many forces playing/pulling on it, ask one Foreign Policy Analyst at Johns Hopkins what the motive is, and you may well get a different answer to someone at Georgetown or Kennedy School.

winning maybe, some JSOC bases in Africa that upsets the Sinos from resource occupation of the continent. I am sure the Sinos have a whitepaper floating around in the Chinese Communist PArty CCP that sees Africa as their bastion for supplying raw materials and resources, and goodchances the CIA have got their paws on the whitepaper. Any dealing with the African continent was a footnote in the foreignpolicy in Washington in the 70s and 80s. Now it is a key staging point and turf fight with the Sinos. They could not care less about the ME. Except for their intellectual ally and tech ally Israel. It is Halford Mackinder the World ISland/World Hearland, the Geographic Pivot of History which was the basis for Zbigneu Zrezinski's Grand Chessboard. (which was supposedly a dated doctrine in the 90s and 2000s. Now it may be updated for Africa and not the Eurasian steppe.

Indeed you are correct,
blackcat
In 1778, France became an official ally of the United States through the Treaty of Alliance. ... French soldiers helped to reinforce the continental army at the final battle of Yorktown in 1781.The Spanish also sent supplies to the colonies during the Revolutionary War.
I wonder if they helped make airports and sent planes (oops my bad)

Indeed you are correct,
blackcat
In 1778, France became an official ally of the United States through the Treaty of Alliance. ... French soldiers helped to reinforce the continental army at the final battle of Yorktown in 1781.The Spanish also sent supplies to the colonies during the Revolutionary War.
Just laid the cabling for NBN

There voter suppression laws bother me though.
Yes, and as voting day draws closer, if the polls show negative results for Trump, I believe it could get very nasty. His rat-like cunning will come to the fore, and he and his cronies (Moscow Mitch for example) will come up with all sorts of no-good, desperate measures.

The welded on Trump voters won't change, but the ones who maybe didn't like him, but voted for him against Hillary, and have now seen the result, might be persuaded to change their vote.

The Dems who stayed home because they didn't like Hillary, or didn't really care enough, might now get out and vote.

The young people who weren't old enough to vote last time, who are very much pro gun reform, will be out voting.

And I hope the supporters of the Dem candidates who don't get the nomination suck it up, and get behind the nominee. Bernie's supporters last time around were pathetic.

I can't see Biden being able to last the distance; Bernie is also past it. The Dems need a young candidate, someone with a bit of vim and vigour, who can excite people enough to get out there and vote.

We shouldn't underestimate the size of Trump's base, it is always bigger than people think. He got more turnout than Romney the moderate, his extremism is what appeals to his crowd

We also shouldn't overestimate the Dem base's intelligence either, they didn't turn out last time when the supreme court was at stake. Don't expect them to turn up just because of Trump

Also expect the GOP and Trump to do every corrupt and dirty trick in the book to hold onto power

Every election the Dems cry "Gerrymandering! Voter suppression!" while the GOP cry "Illegal immigrants and dead people are voting!"

I believe that both claims are exaggerated, but are legit to an extent.
No

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed you are correct,
blackcat
It is oil for arms/planes in ME and Africa, they cannot be seperated

Every election the Dems cry "Gerrymandering! Voter suppression!" while the GOP cry "Illegal immigrants and dead people are voting!"

I believe that both claims are exaggerated, but are legit to an extent.
While illegals definitely are voting. What's categorically proven is that California's population (which affects their EC votes) is heavily inflated by illegal immigrants and given California is a blue state that heavily favours the Dems

While illegals definitely are voting. What's categorically proven is that California's population (which affects their EC votes) is heavily inflated by illegal immigrants and given California is a blue state that heavily favours the Dems

Heavily inflated?

California has 53 of 435 house seats, 12.19%

In the last census (2010 which set the last redistributing numbers), California had 37.3m, or 12.08% of the USA 308.7m.

Pew estimated that the USA in 2010 had 11.2m illegal migrants, 2.6m in California. This reduces the Californian population to 34.7m, or 11.66% of the reduced us population of 297.5m.

This total difference is just 0.5%, which is two seats. Also on today’s estimated numbers (next census is next year) this is even less, as the population excluding illegal migrants has risen as a percentage of the USA population

Now you are probably going to point out I’m referring to Congress, and not the electoral college. California gets 55 votes in the EC (53 for its HoR seats and 2 for its senators). This is 10.22% of the electoral college, or 1.44% less than its population ratio (ex illegal migrants). So to be fair I’m assuming you want California to have an extra seven EC votes?

Last edited:
Indeed you are correct,
blackcat

French naval blockade at Yorktown ensured Conwallis couldn't escape by sea, cooking his goose.

U.S. Steel said the lay-offs at the Michigan plant could last beyond six months. They will impact nearly every area of the facility, from blast furnace to finishing operations, a company spokeswoman told Reuters.

The lay-offs call into question claims President Donald Trump has made about the resurgence of the domestic steel industry. Last week in Pennsylvania, Trump said his 25% tariff on foreign imports has turned a “dead” business into a “thriving” enterprise.

Domestic steel prices did rise in the immediate aftermath of Trump’s tariffs. But they have fallen dramatically amid improved supplies and weakening demand from the auto and farm machinery sectors.

Farmer can't sell their soybeans, can't buy new machinery.

Trump has taken an economic axe to his base.

LOL at Trump saying Democrat Jews are "disloyal".

It was the Democrat President Truman who recognised the State of Israel - first country to do so.

The Republicans - as befitting their traditional WASP ant-semitism - were lukewarm at best on the Eisenhower years.

Democrat JFK was the one who pushed for and created the military alliance that stands to this day.

Disloyal to whom, America, Israel, Trump himself? F***ing idiot.

Trump for not getting down with his "The Democrats are run by evil brown skinned Muslims" line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back