Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump more popular then Obama at the same time as presidents.

Trump is doing incredible considering the bias Msm media.
Well picked up MaryJames, promising signs with health, infrastructure, climate change, tertiary education, Trade policies etc yet to be released.
Trump’s average approval rating surpassed that of Obama on Monday and stayed on top for the next two days. So for 3 days out of 972 Trump, who has never been above 46%. has at least technically surpassed a predecessor.
Here is a seven-day look at average approval ratings for Trump in 2019 and Obama in 2011:
1. September 18: Trump 44.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
2. September 17: Trump 44 percent vs. Obama 43.8 percent
3. September 16: Trump 44.1 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
4. September 15: Trump 43.9 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
5. September 14: Trump 43.8 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
6. September 13: Trump 43.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
7. September 12: Trump 43.4 percent vs. Obama 43.7 percent
8. September 11: Trump 43.1 percent vs. Obama 43.3 percent

Trump's job approval ratings continue to be marked by extreme partisan polarization, with 91% of Republicans and 5% of Democrats (traitors/fake news) approving of the job he is doing. Thirty-eight percent of independents evaluate Trump's performance positively.

Fox News Poll indicates that Trump is trailing potential Democrat nominees but still early days - https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-fox-poll-is-terrible-news-for-trump-great-for-bernie-and-biden/

Last edited:

Trump more popular then Obama at the same time as presidents.

Trump is doing incredible considering the bias Msm media.

source.gif

If Trump is so above-board, then why is so hell bent on keeping his tax records out of the hands of investigators when every other Presidential candidate is happy to make their own public?
Like the goanna pays least amount of legal tax but I rather see who he owes money to Ruskies , Sauds ?

Lefties: "trump should burn for his pussy-grabbing comments"

also lefties:

"Trudeau did that in 2001 okay. JUST DROP IT!"

:drunk:
Nobody is excusing Trudeau, your whataboutism fails again.

Can you post Trump's apology? Thanks.

also lefties:

Have seen a few individual mutterings of support (the Canadian defence minister I think?) but its hardly all and sundry 'lefties' :drunk:

PS. any links yet for news orgs pretending the Trump tape happened during the election campaign?

Nobody is excusing Trudeau, your whataboutism fails again.

Can you post Trump's apology? Thanks.
It's what they would do in that circumstance, so they assume everyone does it.

What year (or thereabouts) did wearing blackface become unacceptable?

I'm pretty sure grabbing women by the p**** has always been unacceptable.

IMHO that's the difference. Wearing blackface is no longer acceptable, but had been a distinctive American artform, and only recently has been shown to be a racist form of makeup.

If Trump is so above-board, then why is so hell bent on keeping his tax records out of the hands of investigators when every other Presidential candidate is happy to make their own public?
What businessman would let 8 years of personal and corporate tax details just be handed over?

You will able to use a stopwatch to time how long for those details hit the MSM spin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also lefties:

Rational people - "Trump should burn for his pussy-grabbing comments"

also rational people - "Trudeau should be ashamed of what he did in 2001"

What businessman would let 8 years of personal and corporate tax details just be handed over?

You will able to use a stopwatch to time how long for those details hit the MSM spin
Trump himself promised to do it once he was President.

One who has decided he wants to stop being a businessman and become a public servant.

Rational people - "Trump should burn for his pussy-grabbing comments"

also rational people - "Trudeau should be ashamed of what he did in 2001"
Are the rational people outraged that whilst being a racist he had his arm over the chest and waist of a high school student...when he was 29?

Of course not. Because Biden is excused for some reason despite trying to get to 2nd base with every girl that gets near him.

At least be consistent. Everyone knows Trump was wrong with the comments he made. But when the shoes on the other foot people make excuses.

Reminds me of the ANTIFA stuff.

Rational people: All violence is bad. It doesn't matter what side they are on.

Lefties: Proud boys are racist thugs!

Also lefties: ANTIFA has done nothing wrong and it's okay when they commit violence.

I mean.. Trump himself didn't seem to have an issue with it initially. It's been

I will release my tax returns, to
I don't have to release my tax returns, to
Nobody cares about my tax returns, to
I'll sue to prevent disclosure of my tax returns

Seems legit lol :thumbsu:

Are the rational people outraged that whilst being a racist he had his arm over the chest and waist of a high school student...when he was 29?

Of course not. Because Biden is excused for some reason despite trying to get to 2nd base with every girl that gets near him.

At least be consistent. Everyone knows Trump was wrong with the comments he made. But when the shoes on the other foot people make excuses.

Reminds me of the ANTIFA stuff.

Rational people: All violence is bad. It doesn't matter what side they are on.

Lefties: Proud boys are racist thugs!

Also lefties: ANTIFA has done nothing wrong and it's okay when they commit violence.
To be consistent - this is not confined to left wing as you eloquently state. This type of selective outrage is as much on the right as it is the left.

Rational people see it for what it is, left and right wing people cherry pick (as you have). In fact, the only consistent thing is right and left wingers either feigning outrage or dismissing depending on where it hits them on their imaginary scoreboard in the sky.

I mean.. Trump himself didn't seem to have an issue with it initially. It's been

I will release my tax returns, to
I don't have to release my tax returns, to
Nobody cares about my tax returns, to
I'll sue to prevent disclosure of my tax returns

Seems legit lol :thumbsu:
You forgot 'even if I did release them, no one would understand them'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back