Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

The funny thing about “betraying the Kurds” is that over 30 years ago the US helped another group of guerilla forces and were continually loyal to them throughout their war against the USSR.

View attachment 762444

Only 13 years later.

View attachment 762445

America owes nothing to anyone.
So by selling the Kurds down the river in a breathtaking example of stabbing an ally in the back Trump has prevented another 9/11? And you're using Rambo III to prove it? Is that where you lot are now?

So by selling the Kurds down the river in a breathtaking example of stabbing an ally in the back Trump has prevented another 9/11? And you're using Rambo III to prove it? Is that where you lot are now?
Not much rattling around in that head of yours. The PKK are not an ally of the US, and are in fact a declared terrorist group. Turkey however is an ally.

The mujahideen were once the cause célèbre of the CIA-Hollywood propaganda machine, seems the Kurds will be now.

There is nothing of value to the US in their presence in the Middle East. Withdrawing completely is the only sensible solution.

And the crocodile tears for the Kurds from the kind of people who only want increased US presence in the Middle East is appalling. What they care about is the US increasing engagement in the region, not temporary alliances with regional players they would themselves have abandoned at a moments notice.

And the crocodile tears for the Kurds from the kind of people who only want increased US presence in the Middle East is appalling. What they care about is the US increasing engagement in the region, not temporary alliances with regional players they would themselves have abandoned at a moments notice.
Massive cognitive dissonance going on by you right now. Surprised that the US pulling out of the middle east is causing a new war to start literally less then 24 hours later you try to justify it as: these people deserve to die.

What you call forever wars is actually helping keep the peace. You are going to have to come to terms with that until you realise the only way to true peace is global governance.

Not much rattling around in that head of yours. The PKK are not an ally of the US, and are in fact a declared terrorist group. Turkey however is an ally.

The mujahideen were once the cause célèbre of the CIA-Hollywood propaganda machine, seems the Kurds will be now.

There is nothing of value to the US in their presence in the Middle East. Withdrawing completely is the only sensible solution.

So the people the US were fighting alongside to defeat ISIS weren't allies? There's nothing of value to the US in the Middle East? The Taliban and Al Qaeda was all Hollywood's fault?

The s**t you lot wade through trying to defend your criminally incompetent buffoon of a hero is truly astounding.

Massive cognitive dissonance going on by you right now. Surprised that the US pulling out of the middle east is causing a new war to start literally less then 24 hours later you try to justify it as: these people deserve to die.

What you call forever wars is actually helping keep the peace. You are going to have to come to terms with that until you realise the only way to true peace is global governance.
Very little peace has been delivered by US presence in the region.

So the people the US were fighting alongside to defeat ISIS weren't allies? There's nothing of value to the US in the Middle East? The Taliban and Al Qaeda was all Hollywood's fault?
Real lack of basic comprehension faculties here.

You are being played. The concern for the Kurds is invented out of whole cloth.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not looking good for the Dems 2020 campaign.

Biden - gaffe central and now implicated by Ukranian politician.
Bernie - too frail
Warren - more lying about being sacked for being pregnant
Harris - flip flopper destroyed by Gabbard.

At this rate it will be a skateboard-off between Beto and Yang.

Yang will be too busy crowd surfing.

#PeteButtigieg for the win.

Even most of Trump's own party are against his move.
The only people celebrating are IS and a few of the more ardent right-wing ideologues.

Nothing to see here ...

The comments under this article are very clever.

Suspects arrested on campaign finance charges after having lunch with Giuliana

Two associates of President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani had lunch with Giuliani at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., hours before they were arrested ...

"Could we call the lunch a "criminal enterprise"?

“I’ll have the swamp salad, and for dessert I think I’ll try the impeaches and cream.”

"With russian dressing. "

"waiter, just to let you know, I am allergic to subpeanuts."

Nothing to see here ...

Two associates of President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani had lunch with Giuliani at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., hours before they were arrested ...

“I’ll have the swamp salad, and for dessert I think I’ll try the impeaches and cream.”

wow

So the Swamp has only been in DC for 3 years ?.

And let me guess it is the Swamp that wants to get out of endless wars now ?

Nothing to see here ...

The last supper for them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back