Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s just the same thing every time. What do you think you’re achieving?
No one here is achieving anything really. My boss would argue its a net waste of time :( However the young and impressionable deserve a nuanced interpretation of the world they live. Imagine if they believed the MSM!

Just got round to watching this part. As predicted, hot take bro, totally nailed it :tearsofjoy:

Jordan questioned Taylor's "clear understanding" and recapped that it was based on things other people had told him - not sure how thats a gotcha. As Taylor had clearly said, and confirmed in his answer, that yes his understanding was based on what Sondland had told him after speaking with Trump. Jordan then proceeded to the "star witness" nonsense.

Then Ratcliffe ranted for 5 mins about the Ukranian president telling the world there was no quid pro quo, and that Taylor would have to accuse him of lying for any thing he said to hold. Then, for some reason, if there was any truth to whole thing that democrats would need to impeach 2 presidents :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

rofl

The whole thing lost credibility when Shifty said he hasn't met the whistleblower.

No one here is achieving anything really. My boss would argue its a net waste of time :( However the young and impressionable deserve a nuanced interpretation of the world they live. Imagine if they believed the MSM!

And he/she would be right.

Chief is also right ... " just Trumpy verbal diarrhoea" gets awfully boring after a while.

So you’re achieving nothing concrete. You’re not convincing anyone of anything. You’re not furthering you’re own understanding. You’re not sharing your own understanding.

You’re trolling.

Fine, but just admit it.

Everyone else sees it and you look foolish because you seem to think you’re putting one over on everyone else.

So you’re achieving nothing concrete. You’re not convincing anyone of anything. You’re not furthering you’re own understanding. You’re not sharing your own understanding.

You’re trolling.

Fine, but just admit it.

Everyone else sees it and you look foolish because you seem to think you’re putting one over on everyone else.
Its more an attempt at humour as I dont take this seriously in the slightest. However imo the genie is out the bottle re Trumps opponents and they are an absolute steaming cesspit. I forgive Trumps many rough edges when compared against his achievements how people refuse point blank to acknowledge, starting with the economy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The economy is slowing, debt is at an all time high and out of control. The trillion dollar tax cuts didn't do anything, the trade wars are hurting farmers. Add to that, the economy was already trending upwards and hitting record levels before Trump hit office.

How is the US going compared to growth in other G7 countries?

I think you will find they are at or very near the top.

"hitting record levels". What are you on about?

Its more an attempt at humour as I dont take this seriously in the slightest. However imo the genie is out the bottle re Trumps opponents and they are an absolute steaming cesspit. I forgive Trumps many rough edges when compared against his achievements how people refuse point blank to acknowledge, starting with the economy.
Ok you’re not here for anything but trolling.

Catch you later.

Just humorous how you all seem to tie yourselves in knots, whenever you believe a Dem has told a lie.

Yet you consistently brush off the metric shitloads of lies that Trump has told.
It's like they've got some sort of derangement syndrome when it comes to Trump and his bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back