Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Winning that would be like opening a Wonka Bar and finding the Golden Ticket.
Enjoy

DINNER WITH TRUMP.jpg

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
Actually you are wrong. Most of the corporate tax cut didn't go to wages. Wages have risen at virtually the same rate as inflation, so no, they didn't effect wages.

The tax cut saw companies engage in a massive share buy back program. Not wages, not capital, but share buy backs to boost their share prices (which did bump up exec bonuses of course)

Sadly for you wages over there have been rocking since mid 2017.:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Deluded like his father
Comparing political attacks to sacrifice your self defending your country in a war
An absolute POS junior is

Writing about a visit to Arlington National Cemetery the day before his father’s inauguration, Trump said: “I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you’d call me hyper-rational, stoic. Yet as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country … In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed – voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off of the office.'”
Did they ever give up any business?

Note he fails to mention keeping his golf resorts in business with US military funds.

Can confirm we live in the weirdest timeline:

Basically, the president of the united states is holding a dick sucking competition. Those who prove they are most willing to suckle at his bigly dick will get invited to the WH to praise the very thing itself.

Also called “shrooming”.

Sadly for you wages over there have been rocking since mid 2017.:thumbsu:

sadly for you, wage growth is not real wage growth. Wages growth is awesome, only if it is killing the growth rate of inflation. real wages growth is wage growth less the increase of inflation.

So what was the real wage growth over the past two years in the USA? 1.7%, or 0.85% a year. That confirms wages have increased barely above the inflation rate, meaning people are getting SFA benefit from the wage "growth"

Edit: and this isnt a trump bash. UK, Australia, much of the west is in a similar boat. Growth is flat, inflation low, virtually no wage growth, yet big govt debt/deficits and low interest rates. Its a structural issue thats govts of all colours are ignoring.

Last edited:

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course you ignore the reality of the GEC.

'Cheques' to dead people happens even now. Direct deposits to dead people. Banks sending accounts to dead people. Hospitals making appointments for dead people.

It happens a lot, but you wouldn't know because your RWNJ masters haven't told you. Bureaucratic records aren't perfect. So Your petty 'argument' makes you look bloody stupid.

The Swan spend kept people in work when things were crumbling in other countries. As if you'd care about working people.

The current LNP Government have doubled Federal debt in the last 6 years. Too busy maintaining inequality in Australia. Any comment on that?

Obama is criticised for Bombing, then for pull out troops, which boosted ISIS. Who said he's blameless, but he walked into this BWBush Middle east disaster. That & the GEC.

Your childish partisanship is pathetic.

Get some credibility with some sensible analysis. You & your Trumpanzee mates.

Trumpy isn't Hitler. He's a Con man ripping the country off & destroying US relationships in the world. He does like criminal murderous regimes though, Russia & North Korea. He's not Hitler, he's just a disaster for the future of the US.

Places like Australia will suffer for it.

don't vehemently disagree with all, except the trump ad hominem. good points about criticism of Obama. And even if one asserts the lofty rhetoric opens up Obama to be flanked, (is to Trump in queens accent with ill-fitting suit). Did you mean Swan&Rudd or PJK&Hawke

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ok I'm 90% done with writing my MAGA challenge rap, just gotta tweak it a little (I'm being dead serious here). Will record it and tweet it out tomorrow. If I get an invite to the Whitehouse for being the only Aussie contender, I'll be sure to keep y'all updated.

In the meantime, which entry is everyone's favorite thus far? I like this one... a multi racial couple spreading a message of unity. Unlike groups such as BLM, who are literally demanding a return to segregation (black only college zones, etc).

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
You don't want failed states, no Ghaddafi and Libya last hurdle of North Africa, you want stronger border provences in Mexico, and some stable States in Central America and South America, therefore there are no economic refugees and dreamers, they have no reason to leave home. And HRC was using Libya as her testing ground to prove bona fides to be Commander In Chief
If they had a Doomsday Clock for failed states,Mexico would be 8 seconds to midnight.
Don't worry about North Africa or the Middle East,Trump will secure the best bits of sand.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
don't vehemently disagree with all, except the trump ad hominem. good points about criticism of Obama. And even if one asserts the lofty rhetoric opens up Obama to be flanked, (is to Trump in queens accent with ill-fitting suit). Did you mean Swan&Rudd or PJK&Hawke

I was answering a post.

The Trumpy bit is my call on him. I had it way before he was POTUS.

The man is a con artist & a blatant self promoter. Nothing much has changed. He uses a populist divisive method to attract certain types. Thats his MO. Its power for the sake of power. I don't see a good outcome.

As an aside, I see Pompeo is in Europe warning all about China & Russia. Russia!! Trumpys bestus buddy.

Its clearly quite right.

Saying this would make better sense if they had not trashed so many relationships with previously close democratic countries. Its more Whitehouse confusion & oscillating strategies. If indeed they have any, apart from overtly selfish political ones.

Anyway the NBL is on.

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
Ok I'm 90% done with writing my MAGA challenge rap, just gotta tweak it a little (I'm being dead serious here). Will record it and tweet it out tomorrow. If I get an invite to the Whitehouse for being the only Aussie contender, I'll be sure to keep y'all updated.

In the meantime, which entry is everyone's favorite thus far? I like this one... a multi racial couple spreading a message of unity. Unlike groups such as BLM, who are literally demanding a return to segregation (black only college zones, etc).

I hope you rhyme MAGA with nagger,you'll easily get a seat at the table.
Save the best for the last 3% and enjoy eating McDonald's.

nylexbandit

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Actually you are wrong. Most of the corporate tax cut didn't go to wages. Wages have risen at virtually the same rate as inflation, so no, they didn't effect wages.

The tax cut saw companies engage in a massive share buy back program. Not wages, not capital, but share buy backs to boost their share prices (which did bump up exec bonuses of course)
Not to mention they aren’t funded by the budget (except with a short term offset) so he has left a ticking time bomb where the tax rate has to rise again by 2024 - businesses are already factoring an expected increase in

20,000+ posts detailing this by people who didn’t vote for him and aren’t living in his country.

There are hundreds of different events to discuss on this topic which is on an International Politics board.

Do you know how many posts there were in relation to 9/11?

How many posts has there been blindly defending Trump?

darrenmorgan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Just watched The Final Year doco on my flight back from Singas. Good doco about Obama’s last year in office. Like watching the sublime to the ridiculous. How anyone can argue Trump is a better leader has me totally flabberbasted.

EDIT: I actually know exactly why Trump supporters like him - it starts with dog and ends with whistling..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back