Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ethan's political leanings, and some allegedly dodgy dealings within Ripple, replicate the current state of affairs on this site quite nicely.

Or would you prefer to take this back to a PM where you can be more of a smartarse?
This is such a weird turn.

There’s a cryptocurrency thread if you want to talk about Ripple.

Who needs to hear from her. After Nunes' opening this is dead on arrival.

But let's hear what she has to say about a phone call she was sacked months before.

And Ethan isn't a major player in the Big group?

As in Bigfooty.
He’s not Trump so I don’t get the connection?

You’re obviously upset about something, so I’m not picking up this exchange. The crypto thread is still there if you want to use it.

You obviously don't understand how the US Government functions in terms of policy and how it is carried out.
That's okay because neither does Donald Trump.

So unelected diplomatic officials run US policy and can override the US president?

Why is the lady asking for a point of order being called a Gentleman by Schiff? Surely this will trigger the PC crowd.

So unelected diplomatic officials run US policy and can override the US president?
If he makes insane decisions that will be costly to his country I think they have a duty to put the brakes on.

But in the end Trump can fire them if he likes.

If he makes insane decisions that will be costly to his country I think they have a duty to put the brakes on.

But in the end Trump can fire them if he likes.

So firing someone is not impeachable?

Ambassador Blaise-Ford isn't going too well.

So firing someone is not impeachable?
That would depend on the circumstances wouldn’t it?

Doing it to cover up a high crime or misdemeanour might put Trump in impeachment territory.

But if they flat out refused to follow a legal order then you’d think no. Depending on the circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regulation congratulations on your election win call. Not the call in question.

This was the original call not the 25th Sept one. Thought this was obvious.

You really cannot make this up! 😂
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader

·
12h

@Jim_Jordan
: You didn’t listen in on President Trump & Zelensky’s call?

Taylor: I did not.

Jordan: You’ve never talked with Chief of Staff Mulvaney?

Taylor: I never did.

Jordan: You’ve never met the President?

Taylor: That’s correct.

Jordan: And you’re their star witness
Does this mean anything? Perhaps you could give us the upshot?

But Trump lies........ so trying to Impeach him on lies makes perfect sense to these people.

The only lies that will result in Trump getting impeached are his own and those being made be people under his direction in order to protect him.

So now that Muh Ukrainians has gone the way of Muh Russians, let's place bets on the next impeachment witch hunt. I'm offering $1.80 odds on the Dems wheeling out Borat as a witness for Muh Kazakhstanis, who's keen on that action?
Ain’t no muh ukraniansz. Ukranisainszzzz gonna stick around for a bit longer.

I thought you were open minded?

I'm not sure asking Yovanovitch her personal opinions on certain aspects of the call and policies is going to be helpful. I also don't think it's helpful for Yovanovitch to be so forth coming in much of her answers.

Having said that, even though all this information is already public knowledge, it's pretty compelling testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back