Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure asking Yovanovitch her personal opinions on certain aspects of the call and policies is going to be helpful. I also don't think it's helpful for Yovanovitch to be so forth coming in much of her answers.

Having said that, even though all this information is already public knowledge, it's pretty compelling testimony.
She’s at the coal face in Ukraine. Backs up the opinion that even just “the transcript” shows a threat to Ukraine’s most important relationship unless they do what they’re told.

Definitely a nail in Trump’s coffin. But of course the Republicans will rip the nails out, pretend they weren’t there, and vote against impeachment.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I'm not sure asking Yovanovitch her personal opinions on certain aspects of the call and policies is going to be helpful. I also don't think it's helpful for Yovanovitch to be so forth coming in much of her answers.

Having said that, even though all this information is already public knowledge, it's pretty compelling testimony.

Just more overstepping diplomats complaining why their feet were stood on.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch.

Shouldn't all beauracrats been on notice with a change of government?

Not sure why she is so suprised

RobbieK

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
One of the crimes Stone was found guilty of was witness tampering.

Something that Trump just did himself today.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Do you live in a parallel dimension where Roger Stone wasn't just convicted and Trump didn't say that Yvanovych was "going to go through some bad things"?

I'm just not led by my nose.

EDIT. Just saw news. No wonder ther sent the SWAT team.

Last edited:

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
What are you led by to consider a person just found guilty of witness tampering to not be guilty of witness tampering?

I just saw news.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
You didn't say he wasn't guilty "yet". You said this:

Considering that you have now conceeded that, rather than being set up, Stone is now obviously guilty, do you still see the correlation between him and Trump?

No. Trump hasn't been found guilty.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back