Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of conflicting vids shaking around of people climbing up the structures looking like what Donald has in his background. I guess time will tell.

In fact, the 2nd link gives out a great deal of info about how and by what the wall is being constructed.

Looks like the US army engineers have taken their mission seriously.

If you've seen vids of people climbing up the wall, post them.
Easy enough to compare.

In fact, the 2nd link gives out a great deal of info about how and by what the wall is being constructed.

Looks like the US army engineers have taken their mission seriously.

If you've seen vids of people climbing up the wall, post them.
Easy enough to compare.
No real point posting them - there is a sea of misinformation from both pro and against the wall which renders any exercise superfluous. As I said, time will ultimately tell whether it’s effective or not.

Lots of conflicting vids shaking around of people climbing up the structures looking like what Donald has in his background. I guess time will tell.
There are 2 walls in places an 18 and 30ft. People are getting over first but not 2nd

No real point posting them - there is a sea of misinformation from both pro and against the wall which renders any exercise superfluous. As I said, time will ultimately tell whether it’s effective or not.

obviously you don't have links, or if you do they don't support your claims.
Weak.

So he visited a box factory with ScoMo. How disappointed do you think Trump was when he got there and found out what a box factory actually was?

One of the best articles I have read and more than explains some of the posts by Trump supporters in this thread. Well worth a read then go back over the last few pages and see if you can match some of the posters and then have a better understanding of why they support Trump.:D

Lenore hadn't watched a full Trump presser in his three years already as Prez?

I was amazed when I read that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a great article.

He strings lies and waffle together so effortlessly.

Im convinced the reason he's always speaking with a chopper in the background is to embellish his voice and give him an out when he makes no sense.
He can choose the questions he hears, what he hears and when to finish up. Actually not bad tactics - but hardly transparent to the public he is serving.

Have you found evidence that NSWCROW was fighting fires yet?
Yeah still not sure what the * she was babbling about on that , when i asked she ****ed off and hid like she did the day her hero the coward abbott got knifed

Yeah still not sure what the fu** she was babbling about on that , when i asked she f’ed off and hid like she did the day her hero the coward abbott got knifed
Lol OK...

I
How is that awkward? That's from March 2017. It only highlights why improvements needed to be made. The video doesn't even show the congressman climbing it either.

At least post something with some actual evidence before posting old parts of the wall and no one actually climbing.
its awkward cause the congressman is still up there?

Lenore hadn't watched a full Trump presser in his three years already as Prez?

I was amazed when I read that.

Agree - it's been there for all to see since the Primaries - any transcript or footage of him answering questions or talking unscripted is a truly frightening insight into his narcissism , pathetic general knowledge and underwhelming IQ

Agree - it's been there for all to see since the Primaries - any transcript or footage of him answering questions or talking unscripted is a truly frightening insight into his narcissism , pathetic general knowledge and underwhelming IQ

You can literally see him lose his train of thought multiple times in one sentence.

Have to say I felt sick to my stomach watching news reports tonight of ScoMo supporting Trump at one of Trump's MAGA rallies. Even my conservative spouse had grave misgivings watching that. :sick:
Morrison was a prop nothing more, it could have been you on stage with Trump and he still would have said exactly the same thing. He was a useful idiot, little more, at least Modi has some sort of base that might be useful to Trump in America.

Morrison was a prop nothing more, it could have been you on stage with Trump and he still would have said exactly the same thing. He was a useful idiot, little more, at least Modi has some sort of base that might be useful to Trump in America.
I understand that many people over there have no clue as to who Morrison is, or that he's even visiting the States. But to see the Prime Minister of my country standing next to Trump, grinning like a loon, and spouting Republican propaganda, makes me mad as hell. I'm just so glad my son and his family live in New Zealand. I wouldn't encourage him to come back and live here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back