Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why it goes through the IG. How many times does this have to be stated??

Of course no workplace just lets staff grievances lead to a manager’s dismissal without ‘due process’, and the investigative officer undertakes her enquiries having due regard to the right of all concerned to have their privacy respected.
Exactly.

Now, let’s all peach!

A whistleblower report doesn’t immediately result in anyone being locked up. It triggers a process. It is a good thing that there is no requirement for whistleblowers to have first hand info.

I’m peach baby.
So Manning who released evidence of crimes against humanity is charged with Treason and in jail, Assange who published evidence that crimes against humanity were committed is deemed an international terrorist and also in jail.
But some dude who heard something from a mate who may have been in the room when Trump mentioned Biden to Zelensky - this is a whistleblower?

I honestly can't get my head around any of it. I must have eaten some rough mushrooms.

So Manning who released evidence of crimes against humanity is charged with Treason and in jail, Assange who published evidence that crimes against humanity were committed is deemed an international terrorist and also in jail.
But some dude who heard something from a mate who may have been in the room when Trump mentioned Biden to Zelensky - this is a whistleblower?

I honestly can't get my head around any of it. I must have eaten some rough mushrooms.
I mean, yeah, maybe lay off them just a little?

I want to see Mayor Pete go up against and be destroyed by Trump

Rules be damned
How can someone based hearsay be a whistleblower?

It is logically absurd

It’s akin to the afl trade whispers
Except, unlike AFL trade whispers, the whistleblower's claims have proven to be true.

They are all whistleblowers. A whistleblower is someone who acts in a way to make otherwise secret illegal or unethical actions publicly known.

The main difference between Manning and Assange and the Ukraine whistleblower is that the former two did not work through the formal government whistleblower mechanisms that the latter used to draw attention to the issues that they raised, they just released the information directly to the public, hence them being treated as criminals by the government whose misdeeds they revealed. Of course, if you gave Trump his way he would lock up the currently anonymous whistleblower on the Ukraine scandal too.

I'm not really sure what your problem with this whistleblower is. They may not have had first hand information, but they had a significant amount of second hand information corroborated between a number of sources who had first hand information, this information was relayed through the proper channels, it was found to be credible enough to warrant further investigation, and that investigation is uncovering what looks pretty clearly like an orchestrated attempt by the White House to run a parallel state department whose intention was to harm the President's domestic political enemies rather than serve the US's national interests, which is certainly grounds for impeachment.

So.... what exactly is so difficult to get your head around here?

Last edited:
I want to see Mayor Pete go up against and be destroyed by Trump
Perhaps they could compare their military service ...

... or discuss their favourite books ...

... or chat about foreign policy ...

... or discuss their faithfulness to their spouse ..

... or talk about their religious faith ...

... or share their fitness regimes.

Yes, I want to see that, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasy 2017: “with the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.”

Reality 2019: (Alongside the Italian President), President Donald Trump was asked about his decision to remove American troops from northern Syria. Here's how he responded:
"It's been going on for a long time. Syria may have some help with Russia. And that's fine. It's a lot of sand. There's a lot of sand over there. So, there's a lot of sand that they can play with."

Pelosi Schumer etc should have (been) retired many years ago.

She probably has some shares or bought by big arms dealers to increase the war machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back