Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a quick read.

You said it was evidence of Democratic collusion with Russia, I have provided that from Republicans, IF THEY ARE BOTH FOUND GUILTY THEN CHARGE THEM BOTH.

What isnt hard to get about that?

if MSM refuses to rightfully thank trump for inventing weekends, why would they do this?

They should be praising him for clearing up the Solar Eclipse as well, if Obama was in power the USA would still be in darkness!

You said it was evidence of Democratic collusion with Russia, I have provided that from Republicans, IF THEY ARE BOTH FOUND GUILTY THEN CHARGE THEM BOTH.

What isnt hard to get about that?

No one will be charged - for a start collusion is not illegal, taking millions in bribes is though.

" the report tracks closely with the previous findings of Robert S. Mueller III’s special counsel report"

gee what a surprise.

Yet was undertaken within the Senate which holds a Republican majority and that includes a Republican majority in the Senate Committees. You are seriously nothing more than a troll.

Yet was undertaken within the Senate which holds a Republican majority and that includes a Republican majority in the Senate Committees. You are seriously nothing more than a troll.

Republican Majority by one.

There was far more collusion by the Democrats and Hillary over the years, but the terms of Mueller's investigation only were limited to Trump and associates.

Funny that.

Ask yourself why.

Last edited:
Had Hillary won, i wonder what sort of Russian collusion investigation we would have seen.

Painfully obvious this was a fit up, a fit up to prey on old historic fears.

Had Hillary won, i wonder what sort of Russian collusion investigation we would have seen.

Painfully obvious this was a fit up, a fit up to prey on old historic fears.

Ironic since being conservative requires Historic Fears to be front and center of any of their goals.

Well that's hilarious, how the terms are set at at a particular scope and no more, its like the actual set up that started the Russian collusion theory is out of bounds.

Now that is hilarious.

Maybe. Like I said, that would be Jeff Sessions fault. You know, the first bloke to endorse Trump and early days one of his strongest supporters.

any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

See what they have done here ?

Well you've managed to identify the pertinent part, yes :thumbsu:

Well you've managed to identify the pertinent part, yes :thumbsu:

Thankyou, although if they were truly worried about Russian interference - why stop there?

If that doesn't strike you as a bit strange, then you are not being dinkum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Block the peanut, you are just giving the Village Idiots oxygen and allowing them to drive the agenda.
They’ve got no intention of ‘making us better than we are’.

Block the peanut, you are just giving the Village Idiots oxygen and allowing them to drive the agenda.
They’ve got no intention of ‘making us better than we are’.
Now the tool is saying that unless you can prove that Zelensky believes the aid was being withheld for reason A, B and C it’s all okay, counting on the fact he is highly unlikely to have the veracity of that belief tested.

I disagree, the fact of whether it is good policy is the most relevant point of discussion.

Putin is getting what he wants (control of northern Syria) = Mastermind Russia outsmarting the US.
Trump is getting what he wants (pulling out) = Disaster foreign policy catastrophe.

That's the mentality you are taking, it's fine to disagree with the decision I mostly disagree with it as well but not even trying to understand where it comes from is wrong.

I think the competency part was proven when he wiped the floor with "The most qualified candidate in history" whose turn it was no less.
Please explain?

It sounds like you’re saying that trump competency as president was proven via him winning* an election? Is that what you’re saying?

Also wiped the floor is an interesting way to describe getting fewer votes, if that’s what you are talking about.

Hes basically seeing how much s**t he can say before someone decides to bloody shoot him. Hes purposefully stoking a fire that he lit, so when it manages to get it under control somehow he can claim hes fixed everything.

He is the worlds best narcissist.

Please explain?

It sounds like you’re saying that trump competency as president was proven via him winning* an election? Is that what you’re saying?

Also wiped the floor is an interesting way to describe getting fewer votes, if that’s what you are talking about.

You don't win a presidential election being incompetent is what I'm saying. So those among your number who underestimate him will be on repeat for the next 4 years.

Yeah 304-227 is a belting you can take muh popular vote over to the trudeau thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back