Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when Trump goes to a sporting match and gets booed and people shout 'Impeach' . The only place in the US he won't get booed are at his redneck rallies. I don't think he's sustainable and it looks like Mike Pence will take over.
Hopefully once Trump is impeached he can be charged and jailed for treason, tax fraud, charity fraud and alleged sex crimes.

I'm over 30 FP my son, and I have life experiences that most can only dream of.

When I recently called out 2 posters who I have consistently schooled, insisting that they buy me gifts next Father's Day, I was unprepared for the barrage of PMs that I would receive.

So many posters messaging me were like "yo FK, you're my role model too, and have taught me so much. I'm slightly offended that you didn't demand a father's day present from me also?"

The sheer volume of PMs actually crashed the bf servers for 2 hours. So let me state publicly: next father's day I expect a gift from every poster who has participated in the Trump threads, as I have son'd you all at one stage or another. Clear as mud?
I remember being over thirty and I ask why none of the grand posters pm me anymore.

Seems a pretty common place thing to do.
Wasn’t the Obama administration and Hillary doing exactly the same to him in 2016
Directly seeking a personal political favour, in front of witnesses, in return for aid that had already been approved?

You’ll have to link me to that one.

I love it when Trump goes to a sporting match and gets booed and people shout 'Impeach' . The only place in the US he won't get booed are at his redneck rallies. I don't think he's sustainable and it looks like Mike Pence will take over.
Hopefully once Trump is impeached he can be charged and jailed for treason, tax fraud, charity fraud and alleged sex crimes.

He will be impeached in the House but the Senate will boot it out.

Keep hoping.

You do realise the trial is in the Senate, and the witnesses that saw the abuse first hand will not be appearing?

Rudy ‘going rogue’ will not be considered to be manifest abuse of power by Trump, by McConnell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And in the privacy of polling booths (whatever thats worth).
It's not worth much when Russia is funding pro- trump campaigns. Winning votes for demonising immigrants, doesn't make you a good president, either does defrauding a charity or tax evasion or bone spurs.

Colour me shocked. Shocked I tell ya.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified on October 29 concerning his reaction to Donald Trump’s phone call to Ukrainian President Zelensky, was removed from the National Security Council on Sunday. In an interview on CBS’ Face the Nation, national security advisor Robert O’Brien, who replaced John Bolton in that position in September, said that Vindman would be leaving his position along with several others as part of a “streamlining” of the National Security Council.

O’Brien noted that Vindman, who is an active officer in the Army, serves on the NSC through the Department of Defense. “Everyone who’s detailed at the NSC ... people are going to start going back to their own departments and we’ll bring in new folks,” said O’Brien.

O’Brien was asked if Vindman was being removed because he was “scheduled to rotate out” or whether there was “any retaliation against him.” In reply, O’Brien said, “I never retaliate against anyone myself.” Asked again whether Vindman had been scheduled to leave, O’Brien replied “there will be a time for everyone who is detailed there.” The evasion in both of those answers is clear.

In previous statements, Trump has referred to Vindman as a “Never Trumper,” part of a group he described as “human scum.” Now Trump’s Veteran’s Day gift for Vindman is removing him from his position for doing his job.

He also loved the Dreamers and was going to fix things for them - how’s that working out😜
Trump is rarely going to fix anything.

This President isn’t an ideas man, he has no conceptual skills. For starters, analysing a complex problem requires a period of concentration far beyond his attention span. His strength is criticising and belittling other people, and their ideas - he calls it counter punching. In a business environment you would call it being a ‘pain in the arse’.

As one poster said ‘he is like your old grandfather, who spends the day watching TV and yelling at it’.

Colour me shocked. Shocked I tell ya.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified on October 29 concerning his reaction to Donald Trump’s phone call to Ukrainian President Zelensky, was removed from the National Security Council on Sunday. In an interview on CBS’ Face the Nation, national security advisor Robert O’Brien, who replaced John Bolton in that position in September, said that Vindman would be leaving his position along with several others as part of a “streamlining” of the National Security Council.

O’Brien noted that Vindman, who is an active officer in the Army, serves on the NSC through the Department of Defense. “Everyone who’s detailed at the NSC ... people are going to start going back to their own departments and we’ll bring in new folks,” said O’Brien.

O’Brien was asked if Vindman was being removed because he was “scheduled to rotate out” or whether there was “any retaliation against him.” In reply, O’Brien said, “I never retaliate against anyone myself.” Asked again whether Vindman had been scheduled to leave, O’Brien replied “there will be a time for everyone who is detailed there.” The evasion in both of those answers is clear.

In previous statements, Trump has referred to Vindman as a “Never Trumper,” part of a group he described as “human scum.” Now Trump’s Veteran’s Day gift for Vindman is removing him from his position for doing his job.

To be fair to Trump this may be a ‘beat up’ resulting from another appointee in a position he clearly lacks the aptitude for, let alone be left unsupervised on CBS.

Officially, how much longer Lt. Col. Vindman’s tenure at the NSC lasts remains to be seen. His ‘secondment’ is due to finish in July 2020. I, for one, wouldn’t be surprised if it is cut short.

A real entrepreneur and businessman, Richard Branson assessed Trump to a tee; “He’s a very vindictive, rather dangerous, rather sad man,” said Branson. It is a view that is widely held. O’Brien’s inability to handle the questioning re Vindman certainly does not help the President.

[It appears from the full interview that O’Brien is in well over his head. A man who did a ‘micky mouse’ Batchelor of Arts - political sciences, and then scraped through a Juris Doctor degree.

Previous NSC advisors have included Robert Cutler, Henry Kissinger, Robert Poindexter, Condoleezza Rice, Susan Rice and of course Colonel Powell.

O’Brien was parachuted into the newly created position of U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs, after strongly denouncing President Obama's "lead from behind" foreign policy.]

Last edited:
This Soros guy really triggers the right, they bring him up all the time. Soros this, Soros that.
It's like they have some sort of syndrome, makes them deranged.
Thought they wouldn't be so triggered, but here we are.

Search Murdoch and see who is really triggered.

Trump is rarely going to fix anything.

This President isn’t an ideas man, he has no conceptual skills. For starters, analysing a complex problem requires a period of concentration far beyond his attention span. His strength is criticising and belittling other people, and their ideas - he calls it counter punching. In a business environment you would call it being a ‘pain in the arse’.

As one poster said ‘he is like your old grandfather, who spends the day watching TV and yelling at it’.

Amazing he hasn't won the Nobel Peace Prize with how little he has achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back