Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers but oh boy, thats a massive nope

They make the claim twice with no rationale, explanation or sourcing whatsoever;

They're clearly talking about the whistleblower seeking advice from the House Intelligence Committee, which the law says they have every right to do. This characterisation of it as "secretly working with" is utter nonsense.
I'm glad we have you here to tell us exactly how it all went down.

Tell me did you get up to anything else in your trip to Washington over the past few months?

Get a chance to see a Nationals game?

I still really need that explained as I cannot see how.
Direct evidence- something seen and ideally recorded
Hearsay something that someone else told you happened but they won’t back it up themselves (otherwise it would be direct); or something you made up that the source won’t confirm

Best example of how hearsay can be better than direct evidence is that a statement from Trump would be considered direct evidence. However he's an unabashed conman, so hearsay from impartial ambassadors is more likely to be the truth.

The economy is slowing, debt is at an all time high and out of control. The trillion dollar tax cuts didn't do anything, the trade wars are hurting farmers. Add to that, the economy was already trending upwards and hitting record levels before Trump hit office.

It's not deranged to take a critical look at the economy.

No new wars? Does this include withholding military assistance and thus allowing attacks on Ukraine? Or pulling troops out of Syria so Erdogan can proceed with his long time goal of ethnic cleansing of the Kurds? The reality is Trump has moved more troops into the Middle East, while claiming the opposite.

Where to start... The economy is recording significantly stronger results than expected so the "slow down" that was predicted hasn't really eventuated you must be working of dated "facts" 2% growth isn't crazy but it's pretty solid when attached to a necessary trade war, record low unemployment and a federal reserve who have NFI how to manage a recovering economy. Your "critical" look notes but omits some of those facts.

Yeah no new wars, the US under Trump hasn't started any new wars only ended old ones, if you think that deploying troops in Saudi Arabia is comparable to the Syria-Turkey border newsflash it isn't.

You say withholding assistance thus allowing attacks, i think you missed the part where that was money being withheld for a few months. If you can find me the government that can turn $$$ into military assets in 3-4 months and have them deployed and ready I'll show you a unicorn (thats the only way those attacks MIGHT have been stopped). You point out the Kurds another position that Trump has proven frightfully prophetic on, a small land grab from Turkey has resulted in them taking responsibility for ISIS fighters and the repatriation of refugees whilst the US secured their goal of the black goodness (oil) and the Kurds made peace with Assad in the interest of not getting wiped out. The Kurds have it rough over there, but they aren't saints and it isn't the US's responsibility to fix hundreds of years of conflict, that's just my opinion.

Where to start... The economy is recording significantly stronger results than expected so the "slow down" that was predicted hasn't really eventuated you must be working of dated "facts" 2% growth isn't crazy but it's pretty solid when attached to a necessary trade war, record low unemployment and a federal reserve who have NFI how to manage a recovering economy. Your "critical" look notes but omits some of those facts.

It's a slowing economy, those other factors such as a necessary trade war and the federal reserve's competence are just editorialising.

Yeah no new wars, the US under Trump hasn't started any new wars only ended old ones, if you think that deploying troops in Saudi Arabia is comparable to the Syria-Turkey border newsflash it isn't.

The current administration has enabled old conflicts, and re-started them. I gave two examples.

You say withholding assistance thus allowing attacks, i think you missed the part where that was money being withheld for a few months. If you can find me the government that can turn $$$ into military assets in 3-4 months and have them deployed and ready I'll show you a unicorn

There's no requirement to have it deployed in 3 to 4 months, the funds were meant to be deployed in a timely manner to assist the Ukraine in defending themselves. The 3 month gap means that they're experiencing the consequences of the earlier shortfall right now.

The Kurds have it rough over there, but they aren't saints and it isn't the US's responsibility to fix hundreds of years of conflict, that's just my opinion.

It's not their responsibility to enable them either.

Interesting comparison. What Fox neglected to add:

Taylor is a Trump appointee.
No first hand knowledge to date as WH won't allow those with 'first hand knowledge' to appear.
Trump being the chief witness but then again he would only lie.

Difficult to decided which is worse than The Federalist as a source.

2019-11-15_144347.jpg

Gee as if it isn't bad enough that WH lawyers are stopping witness from testifying, now they are going to court over it.

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE? Are Trump supporters that invested that they don't want the truth to come out?

CNN analyst already getting ahead of the I.G report by trying to discredit it and anyone to do with it with "Conspiracy theories"

Susan Hennessey

@Susan_Hennessey

This is extremely irregular. There are growing signs that there are serious problems with the IG report and questions as to whether this is designed to be an honest accounting of the views of the IG or a political document driven by Barr’s conspiracy theories.

No first hand knowledge to date as WH won't allow those with 'first hand knowledge' to appear.

View attachment 779537
And it's good to point it out Mags so everyone here gets the whole story,not everyone has time to get across everything and watch the whole hearing every night it's impossible.
I'm sure CNN and co are only printing their narratives aswell.

Watching Guliani testify would've been gold I'll admit i would've liked to see that.

Last edited:
Gee as if it isn't bad enough that WH lawyers are stopping witness from testifying, now they are going to court over it.

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE? Are Trump supporters that invested that they don't want the truth to come out?

The last thing Trump wants is a ruling that allows staff to appear before house impeachment sitting . He wants case stopped and rather block them appearing knowing full well they wont be supeoned

And it's good to point it out Mags so everyone here gets the whole story,not everyone has time to get across everything and watch the whole hearing every night it's impossible.

Watching Guliani testify would've been gold I'll admit i would've liked to see that.
Watching Trump testify would even be better .. its a perjury trap.. greatest memory ever cant recall

And it's good to point it out Mags so everyone here gets the whole story.

Watching Guliani testify would've been gold I'll admit.
And Bolton but his evidence may appear to be tainted because he was sacked.

Which is what is so annoying. The first is rather factual (whether you agree or not) and I know that MSNBC is almost the equivelant of FOX, the other is biased opinion and not about content but the person.

Not sure how they can write he is a 'never Trumper' and omit he is a career professional having worked for both sides and a Trump appointee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last thing Trump wants is a ruling that allows staff to appear before house impeachment sitting . He wants case stopped and rather block them appearing knowing full well they wont be supeoned
Actually adding to my post it is interesting that the Dems have just asked to withdraw their subpoena for him to appear.

Not sure how they can write he is a 'never Trumper' and omit he is a career professional having worked for both sides and a Trump appointee.

There's a long line of career professionals who have either signed on for a Democrat coup or chosen to uphold their positional duty and testify as to what they heard or saw.
Trump can't villainies all of them and remain credible can he ?

You say withholding assistance thus allowing attacks, i think you missed the part where that was money being withheld for a few months. If you can find me the government that can turn $$$ into military assets in 3-4 months and have them deployed and ready I'll show you a unicorn (thats the only way those attacks MIGHT have been stopped). You point out the Kurds another position that Trump has proven frightfully prophetic on, a small land grab from Turkey has resulted in them taking responsibility for ISIS fighters and the repatriation of refugees whilst the US secured their goal of the black goodness (oil) and the Kurds made peace with Assad in the interest of not getting wiped out. The Kurds have it rough over there, but they aren't saints and it isn't the US's responsibility to fix hundreds of years of conflict, that's just my opinion.

The massive tax cuts have simply increased the national debt about $1trillion. The 'sugar' pill resulted in stock buybacks & a rise in the stock market. The rich get richer is about all its done.

Its the opposite of what Trumpy promised, a paying off of debt in 6 years or so.

I guess Trumpy never payed off his debts. It just cost others. Maybe some Russian & mafia money helps too?

Best example of how hearsay can be better than direct evidence is that a statement from Trump would be considered direct evidence. However he's an unabashed conman, so hearsay from impartial ambassadors is more likely to be the truth.
Thanks, that’s a good example

View attachment 779537
rofl

Wonder why the Trump admin would appoint a never trumper

There's a long line of career professionals who have either signed on for a Democrat coup or chosen to uphold their positional duty and testify as to what they heard or saw.
Trump can't villainies all of them and remain credible can he ?
Didn't think you were into conspiracies.

If Trump had done nothing wrong he and the Republicans would be welcoming the impeachment inquiry as a way to not only clear his name but make the Dems look bad. If he had done something wrong he and the GOP would be doing everything in their power to block and discredit the inquiry.

[/QUOTE]
If Trump had done nothing wrong he and the Republicans would be welcoming the impeachment inquiry as a way to not only clear his name but make the Dems look bad. If he had done something wrong he and the GOP would be doing everything in their power to block and discredit the inquiry.
So if you hadn't committed a crime, let's say you are accused of a ritualistice murder, you'd be happy to stand on trial, have your history trawled through, pshycologists analysing your internet usage and personal writings to determine whether you were the type of person who could commit such an atrocity? You'd be happy for that to happen if it could "clear your name in the end".

No, that's a ludicrous position, and it's the exact reaosn you need evidence and substantial proof to get things to trial so you don't just rake people through the mud.

Trump and the Republicans don't welcome these inquiries because they are baseless allegations designed to attempt to enact a coup by the Democrats who have so alienated their base they cannot win office by legiitmate means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back