Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump had done nothing wrong he and the Republicans would be welcoming the impeachment inquiry as a way to not only clear his name but make the Dems look bad. If he had done something wrong he and the GOP would be doing everything in their power to block and discredit the inquiry.

4eae7c5b75acf459e02bf2851267d8b9.jpg

So if you hadn't committed a crime, let's say you are accused of a ritualistice murder, you'd be happy to stand on trial, have your history trawled through, pshycologists analysing your internet usage and personal writings to determine whether you were the type of person who could commit such an atrocity? You'd be happy for that to happen if it could "clear your name in the end".

No, that's a ludicrous position, and it's the exact reaosn you need evidence and substantial proof to get things to trial so you don't just rake people through the mud.

Trump and the Republicans don't welcome these inquiries because they are baseless allegations designed to attempt to enact a coup by the Democrats who have so alienated their base they cannot win office by legiitmate means.
If there was a mountain of evidence and someone could easily back my story and take my name off the list of suspects, if I told them they could talk to the police? I'd tell them to talk to the police.

The last thing Trump wants is a ruling that allows staff to appear before house impeachment sitting . He wants case stopped and rather block them appearing knowing full well they wont be supeoned

Is there any plan to reveal the full transcript of the phone call?
Or is it classified?

So if you hadn't committed a crime, let's say you are accused of a ritualistice murder, you'd be happy to stand on trial, have your history trawled through, pshycologists analysing your internet usage and personal writings to determine whether you were the type of person who could commit such an atrocity? You'd be happy for that to happen if it could "clear your name in the end".

No, that's a ludicrous position, and it's the exact reaosn you need evidence and substantial proof to get things to trial so you don't just rake people through the mud.

Trump and the Republicans don't welcome these inquiries because they are baseless allegations designed to attempt to enact a coup by the Democrats who have so alienated their base they cannot win office by legiitmate means.
In this situation the accused person is trying to burn down the courthouse just to prove how innocent he is. That's about how relevant your silly analogy is.

[/QUOTE]
I can answer that, I would love to be accused and arrested for a ritualistic murder as being innocent, I would have a great case for wrongful arrest and do all I could to provide witnesses and evidence to prove my innocence. What a win!

If Trump had done nothing wrong he and the Republicans would be welcoming the impeachment inquiry as a way to not only clear his name but make the Dems look bad. If he had done something wrong he and the GOP would be doing everything in their power to block and discredit the inquiry.
Not this crappy take again. Trump should welcome the perpetual investigations instead of getting on with running the country... yeah nah. We've seen this movie once before already.

Not this crappy take again. Trump should welcome the perpetual investigations instead of getting on with running the country... yeah nah. We've seen this movie once before already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Dems want to go to an impeachment inquiry without evidence, and Donny is able to effortlessly supply all of the witnesses and other evidence that will easily exonerate him, he'd leap at the chance to make them look foolish. The fact he is doing the opposite and trying to discredit the perfectly legal and proper inquiry tells you all you need to know about how confident he is in his own innocence.

If the Dems want to go to an impeachment inquiry without evidence, and Donny is able to effortlessly supply all of the witnesses and other evidence that will easily exonerate him, he'd leap at the chance to make them look foolish. The fact he is doing the opposite and trying to discredit the perfectly legal and proper inquiry tells you all you need to know about how confident he is in his own innocence.
True but the fact is even if this goes to a trial the Senate will not vote to impeach there king.

We heard the same logic with Mueller... why would Trump rail against the "17 angry democrats" and not fully cooperate? He must be guilty as sin!

Inb4 "well akshually he was never fully exonerated..."

We heard the same logic with Mueller... why would Trump rail against the "17 angry democrats" and not fully cooperate? He must be guilty as sin!

Inb4 "well akshually he was never fully exonerated..."
Well yes, he wasn't. Mueller was never able to bring charges, he noted that only congress can do that.

Trump is just sitting back laughing at the Democrats now. The kids who cried wolf. Trump has pulled back the cloak leaving them nude and pathetic while Americans begin to thrive after years of undermining by their traitorous globalist establishment.
These weird outbursts are puzzling.

No links, no argument, just Trumpy verbal diarrhoea.

Trump is just sitting back laughing at the Democrats now. The kids who cried wolf! Trump has pulled back the cloak leaving them nude and pathetic while Americans begin to thrive after years of undermining by their traitorous globalist establishment.
Very well said. Understand exactly what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back