Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% of news (as well as social media commentary) that I come across has a leftist bias IMO. Granted it's sometimes subtle, but still there. Whether that's actually true or just my perception is debatable. 95% may be a bit of a stretch, but not far off.

I suppose we need to understand what you see as “leftist bias”.

What sort of topics would you call “leftist”?

I would be interested in how your life looked in the public eye with the MSM who hated you from the start, taking apart every detail, every minute of every day.

Nah, at the very start (pre GOP primary) the MSM just treated him as a novelty. I remember a segment on Media Watch about it and how he was actually getting an incredibly easy run compared to other candidates because of this perceived novelty status.

It was only when he began to be recognised as a serious chance that the media actually put some time into digging, fact checking and analysis. Surprise surprise, it was also about this time that he ramped up the 'fake news' rhetoric.

Same with 'PC'. The RWNJ say its about the 'right' to say what they want. Like the good old days of 'abbo' & Polish jokes, calling everyone else 'wogs', pommie bastards & worse, chinks from anywhere in Asia, derogatory comments about women etc

What it invariably means is they want the right to abuse people who are not like them.

The moment they get it back, they cry fowl.

Then we get the nastiness, agro & ultimately violence.

PC or whatever one wants to call it, is about manners & respect for 'others'.

Since you all loved my George Washington trivia so much, I'm back with with another random fact:

At the age of 5, Xi Jingping was approached by an American man on holiday. The man handed him a Winnie the Pooh doll, and told him to follow his dreams...
...that man was Donald Trump.

A twelve year old Donald Trump was in Beijing in 1958 during the era when Americans were banned from China?

Next you will tell me Treloar is a premiership player

Anything that isn't extreme right. Anything to do with human rights. Anything to do with long term outlooks beyond our own lives. Just guessing.

A twelve year old Donald Trump was in Beijing in 1958 during the era when Americans were banned from China?

Next you will tell me Treloar is a premiership player

Oh, misspoke. It was when they were pulling bodies out of the rubble after 9/11.

If Trump said it though ... you know those Chinese people all look alike. It was a 5 year old Chinese boy/girl with a name that sounded like JingPing Pong or something.

Youd be tipping wrong as I already posted another source.

Well, the Examiner isn't saying exactly what The Gateway Pundit is.

But still, cheers, didn't see that. Its another very right publication with a mixed factual reporting record, but at least its a few steps up from the Pundit and is some form of corroboration.

Seems like this isn't the gotcha those outlets would have you believe though? From your own Examiner link;

In the Aug. 26 letter, Atkinson said that even though there was evidence of possible bias on the whistleblower's part, "such evidence did not change my determination that the complaint relating to the urgent concern 'appears credible,' particularly given the other information the ICIG obtained during its preliminary review."

Like you're only here to "pwn the Trumpanzees"

Not at all, here for a laugh mostly.

Find one example of me using that kind of languange to describe Trump supporters. Or posting the actions of extremists nutjobs from either end of the spectrum in an effort to troll or score cheap points - you know, like you just did.

Not at all, here for a laugh mostly.

Find one example of me using that kind of languange to describe Trump supporters. Or posting the actions of extremists nutjobs from either end of the spectrum in an effort to troll or score cheap points - you know, like you just did.

That's the point. Find one example where I “pwn the libs lolz”. As you stated.

Posting video's of people being bashed and robbed by extremists is not scoring cheap points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was mocking Chief's post.
No you were mocking your own. You were asked a direct question about your interpretation of something subjective so people could actually engage in your point which is impossible until you define your interpretation of leftist. You post a meme of you lost for words. Thats mocking yourself.

No you were mocking your own. You were asked a direct question about your interpretation of something subjective so people could actually engage in your point which is impossible until you define your interpretation of leftist. You post a meme of you lost for words. Thats mocking yourself.

Chief is a Leftist.

This thread is Leftist.

This site is Leftist.

Like you're only here to "pwn the Trumpanzees"

They're not Trumpanzees but they aren't sending their best people. They're racists, they're stupidly and blindly loyal, and some I assume, are good people.

I know. Kinda the point I was making lol

Smooth pivot away from the cheap point scoring which you apparently don't do, by the way.

I saw some Trump 2020 election related video content which I wanted to share, as it was quite disturbing to me. I looked for a thread on the BF SRP forum with Trump in the title and since this was the only one I saw, I posted said content here. Maybe I was naive in that I assumed that it wouldn't be purely a Trump bashing thread and that it would only be slightly unbalanced. Anyway, had I bothered to read the thread from the beginning I would have seen the one way narrative and not bothered to post said content herein.

They're not Trumpanzees but they aren't sending their best people. They're racists, they're stupidly and blindly loyal, and some I assume, are good people.

I actually reported the "trumpanzee" post for dehumanizing conservatives. It was rejected with the reason given 'TDS etc'. I did not know what TDS even meant, had to do a google search to make sense of the notification. I get it now. Leaving thread. Bye.

This presidency is going to end in civil war I think.

Only if people don't respect democracy, the losers in a fair election must understand they lost.

Had Hillary won I really doubt we would see the continuing soft coups exposed or a 3 year impeachment bullshit tried on, we now know that they would not have been exposed.

Or the Kavanaugh nonsense.

It seems impossibly hard for the left to try and win an election on a premise of decent policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back