Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dem candidates are very divisive, as many of their policies go against the beliefs and values of half the population. Thankfully, Republican's by enlarge refrain from the kind of political agitating that you seem to be condoning.
Andrew Birch
Hey just wondering Sir have you lived in the USA?
Or is your information supplied via the Internet etc?

All political violence should be huge concern, including murder.

Oh don't worry, I can post a lot more 'armed' Antifa violence (in the antifa thread from now on) as i find them. :)

Nice edit. How long did it take you to realise you'd deflected yet again and that you'd better slip that first sentence in? Must be like a bodily function :tearsofjoy:

Still, kudos for finally having a crack, although you're still not quite answering the question. If I posted like you, I'd say some thing like "This is just the sort of crap I'm talking about. You downplay murder, seeking to equate it with other types of political violence because you know it has far more correlation with the extreme right".

This is just the sort of crap I'm talking about. You downplay far-left extremist violence as merely a "bit of push and shove"?

So bashing people with knuckle busters, hammers, hammers, poles, bricks and metal objects inside stockings, nails at the end of protest planks of wood for stabbing police horses with...all just a bit of argy bargy?

So just so I have a better understanding can you please give your opinion on the following groups:

- Proud Boys
- Oath Keepers
- Patriot Prayer
- The Three Percenters
- American Guard

The Dem candidates are very divisive, as many of their policies go against the beliefs and values of half the population. Thankfully, Republican's by enlarge refrain from the kind of political agitating that you seem to be condoning.

Aaaaannnd back to the point scoring which you've assured us you don't engage in :tearsofjoy:

Any of those Dem candidates;

- brag about grabbing women by the pussy
- mock disabled reporters
- abuse gold star families
- generally act like a ritalin addicted 12 year old on twitter, constantly?

You know, the sensationalist stuff that would likely whip up some agitation in more extreme, less rational people of a certain political persuasion?

Turkey could really be stuffed
You’ve got to love his Syrian policy.
"It's been going on for a long time. Syria may have some help with Russia. And that's fine. It's a lot of sand. There's a lot of sand over there. So, there's a lot of sand that they can play with."

You’ve got to love his Syrian policy.
"It's been going on for a long time. Syria may have some help with Russia. And that's fine. It's a lot of sand. There's a lot of sand over there. So, there's a lot of sand that they can play with."

Hahaha what the actual ****

edit: check out the woman behind him face as he says it (1 min 30) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hey I asked 1st.
Reply and I will answer.

No, I have not 'lived in the US'. Most of my dad's side of the family live the US & Canada though. Three aunties and one uncle and their kids and grandkids, spread around the US from CT, NJ & TX. I've visited the US twice and a couple of my US relies have spent some time over here as well. I also have a few friends over there that I keep in touch with. I wouldn't say we spend a lot of time discussing politics though. And you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I have not 'lived in the US'. Most of my dad's side of the family live the US & Canada though. Three aunties and one uncle and their kids and grandkids, spread around the US from CT, NJ & TX. I've visited the US twice and a couple of my US relies have spent some time over here as well. I also have a few friends over there that I keep in touch with. I wouldn't say we spend a lot of time discussing politics though. And you?
No all good I thought with your deep views and Information you have sources beyond the Internet that us normal people can not see re the White House.
Perhaps your well connected to the White House and Know the inner circle.
Which of course I respect your privacy.

No all good I thought with your deep views and Information you have sources beyond the Internet that us normal people can not see re the White House.

Hes actually Jared, just browsing the forums in his spare time from making peace in the middle east.

Aaaaannnd back to the point scoring which you've assured us you don't engage in :tearsofjoy:

Any of those Dem candidates;

- brag about grabbing women by the pussy
- mock disabled reporters
- abuse gold star families
- generally act like a ritalin addicted 12 year old on twitter, constantly?

You know, the sensationalist stuff that would likely whip up some agitation in more extreme, less rational people of a certain political persuasion?

Right, so answering your question is "point scoring".

"Why on earth would you expect large mobs of agitators at dem candidate rallies? Are any of them as divisive, unpolished and sensationalist as Trump?"

You really seem to be triggered by his gruff personality and can't seem to look past that. But that's on you.

If US troops have left Syria, how did Turkish artillery hit a US special forces position? that incident which Turkey said it was a mistake, but the Pentagon came out and indirectly accused them of lying by revealing that they had advised Turkey of their positions in Syria.
If US troops have left Syria, why was there footage from a couple days ago of US armoured vehicles and at least one Apache helicopter operating along the Syria border shortly after a Turkish F16 did a low fly past?

It was announced that they were moving back from the border, it's also been later announced, that they are going to bring them home. Trump has announced that before, and it didn't happen, in fact the opposite happened at that time and more US troops were sent.
Lets shoot some Turks. WWI says hello. Trump, Erdogan is scum and a dictator that needs to be brought down a peg or two.

Sounds interesting, tell us more about how you're connected to the white house and know the inner circle.

Personally I think politicians should make decisions based on what's best, not on what it will do to polls, but that concept seems to be dying in the modern era.
Trying to recall which Pms first really started giving us focus-group driven policy.

I suppose there's always been the idea that the best policies aren't often the ones people will buy.

Pelosi on the 3rd January 2019 claimed the Speaker's gavel and promised that her House would be "bipartisan and unifying."

Pelosi prays for everyone every day, perhaps she should pray for herself backing late term abortion.

Pelosi the speaker of the same party that wants to take the lives of children up to the moment of birth.

Personally I think politicians should make decisions based on what's best, not on what it will do to polls, but that concept seems to be dying in the modern era.

Politics is a career now, not a service for the people. They'll choose what best sets them up for reelection and more money.

Theres a video from John Oliver where he asked a US Politician what makes a good politician and he immediately said "Being reelected".

giphy.gif
I’m happy that those experimental drugs you’ve been taking are having a positive effect on you bourbons. You’re looking well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back