Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Michael Tracey
@mtracey

·
16h

If you've participated in the years of panicked, demented Russia paranoia that has done irreparable harm to American political discourse then you've set the stage for Hillary & co. to stigmatize everyone they dislike as "assets." It was all so easily and depressingly predictable.

And yet Trumpezees are the delusional ones Lol.

Now back to Trump being a Russiun/Ukraine puppet. :)

And it is still going on, but now Hillary is using it against fellow democrats.

Such a simple but powerful tool she uses.

And the MSM complies with her every wish, like they are bought and paid for.

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Who is the CNN CEO?

That would be Jeff Zucker, for your viewing i have provided a photo of his wife with Epsteins lady pimp Ghislaine Maxwell.

1571478199288.png

They look cosy.

"The Dem candidates are very divisive, as many of their policies go against the beliefs and values of half the population. Thankfully, Republican's by enlarge refrain from the kind of political agitating that you seem to be condoning."

The bolded would be the point score-y part, mate. If you'd just left it as the first sentence, no probs (obvious false equivalence notwithstanding), but you couldn't resist having a little dig.

Then follow up with some more deflection. Any danger of acknowledging that no democrat candidate has done anything near as sensationalist as Trump?
Also, by enlarge what?

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

·
16h

If you've participated in the years of panicked, demented Russia paranoia that has done irreparable harm to American political discourse then you've set the stage for Hillary & co. to stigmatize everyone they dislike as "assets." It was all so easily and depressingly predictable.

And yet Trumpezees are the delusional ones Lol.

Now back to Trump being a Russiun/Ukraine puppet. :)
And also WHAT THE FUNK?

Do you think TRUMP is the victim here? Seriously?

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
That's odd.

Geelong used to play bruise free football, carried handbags they said, looked pretty, but never won anything.

What's changed?

Well i don't think i have heard the term bruise free football about Geelong for a while.

They play to win, so does Trump .... that can be ugly.
Well, I appreciate the effort you have made but is not an analogy I can agree with!

Huh? This is general Trumpist blather.

What is new or interesting in this?

He's a freelance journo for daily beast, the Young Turks, the American conservative, the guardian

RobbieK

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
I like the intro:

In 2016, Russian operatives associated with the St. Petersburg-based Internet Research Agency (IRA) used social media to conduct an information warfare campaign designed to spread disinformation and societal division in the United States.​
This happened.​
No, it really, really did happen.​
If you think it didn't, you're a ******* idiot. Just, too dumb to own a mouth.​

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
The US presence is preventing a Turkish attack against the most effective anti-IS ground force in the region.

Nah, I think IRGC/Hezbollah are more effective fighters than the Kurds. Al-Nusra might be too (abominable though they are).

The Kurds receive more air support, which makes them look more potent. However, when that air support hasn't been forthcoming, they haven't been particularly effective at holding off ISIS - they couldn't prevent them from advancing towards Erbil, for instance.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
This is one of the stupidest things posted on this thread, which is saying a lot.

I doubt that.

For example, at least it's not content-free like your response.

If you want to go around calling other people's posts stupid, you'd do well to explain exactly why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back