Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sondland is stuffed based on the phone conversation he had with Trump in a kiev restaurant . Very naive as an ambassador.made a donation to trump became an ambassador.

Another only the best people choice from Trump

Will be very interesting what he has to say about it when he fronts up next week.

Wonder if the GOP will finally consider it 1st hand knowledge lol

Schiff: Hold my beer.

Wha... ? The two are easily distinguished.

One was a point of order, if that’s the name for it, the other was an attempt at bullying Yovanovitch.

I don’t know if the point of order was correct, the Republicans seemed to be convinced they were in the right. But the two are not comparable.

Wha... ? The two are easily distinguished.

One was a point of order, if that’s the name for it, the other was an attempt at bullying Yovanovitch.

I don’t know if the point of order was correct, the Republicans seemed to be convinced they were in the right. But the two are not comparable.

Schiff's behavior has been nothing short of appalling throughout this entire sham.

Fairyland stuff. Shows how removed from reality anybody involved with Trump is.
It's like, reality is so horrible, fu** it let's swallow this Trump pill and live in a land where everything is good and all our dreams come true.

More like, oh my God this bloke says stuff that I've been thinking for ages about mouthy bitches and immigrants and benders and that up himself flog boss of mine at work with his stupid pink haired ugly girlfriend who looked down at me at the Christmas Party, I'm with him no matter what and hey, its even more fun when I rile them and just pretend all this s**t they squeal about isn't happening, that's the funniest bit, this is great fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't all beauracrats been on notice with a change of government?

Not sure why she is so suprised

Ahhh, the government didn't change in the November 2016 election.

At some point you need to get your head around this.

Oh sensible one.

Are these yours?

She wasn't destroyed but she also didn't cry which the Dems tried hard to get her to.

Feel free to point out anything factually inaccurate in my posts, mate. Just do me a favour and leave out the opinion based stuff re: the motives of noted anti corruption warrior Donnie Trump.

So she didn't cry on cue, and that means she isn't "going too well". Think you'll need to explain that one :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back