Past #46: Lachlan Hosie - delisted after 5 NM games/3 NM goals - thanks Hose

Remove this Banner Ad

too big to play as a small forward, not enough tricks to cement that medium forward role, too small to play as a key forward.

I'll never quite understand why we picked him in the mid season draft when we were well stocked for half forwards.

Cheers for your efforts.

The Jake Riccardi non pick to forever haunt us.

Yeah I also agree he certainly showed a bit - certainly gave his all so understand his disappointment.

But when you look at our far more credentialled delistings, then it was always going to be tough for Lachie.

He might get another chance but I doubt it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone direct me to the thread from the middle of last year where everyone was shouting from the rooftops that we should take Riccardi?

Lachie gave it his best shot but has likely come up short. No disgrace in that.

All the what if-ism in the last couple of pages of this thread is laughable.
We picked a mid-sized forward when we had Taylor, Zurhaar & Wood.......baffling selection.

He showed more in his five games than Balsa did in his last five, and got on the park more than Garner. I'm not saying he's better then Garner, but we've given others more chance than he got for less return.

The expected downsizing of lists meant he was always going to be first in line for the chop unless he did a Riccardi and blew us away with his performances on field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back