Delisted #46: Tom Jok - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Barcelona
Kok has potential and upside, Dea is the perplexing one for mine. Genuine depth in a position we are flush in is hardly good list management imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'd be worried if a Kok didn't have upside, let's be frank

coastalpipeline

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Draper is 200cm (iirc)

Kok is 193cm. Athlete or not, an inch taller let alone a more natural ruck is will always destroy a speculative third stringer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoah Kok is 193 cm
No Joks big enough eh?
So does it just swing in the beeze or does he chuck it over his shoulder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
De La Salle VAFA
Anyone else think he might be a surprise selection for round 1.

Very talated kid, skillful, quick competitive and humble. impressed many during his first few weeks. Hard to beat one on one.

If he can sort out his ground ball work, he could be a very significant find...

Would like him to play on the wing and use his speed & marking abilities.

Why not Dero?
Thee would be a few in front of him. Admittedly, I see him more as a running half back.

Not disputing the fact that he has some good attributes.

I’d be happy if you were right as he is the sort of person that is great to watch have success.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone else think he might be a surprise selection for round 1.

Very talated kid, skillful, quick competitive and humble. impressed many during his first few weeks. Hard to beat one on one.

If he can sort out his ground ball work, he could be a very significant find...

Would like him to play on the wing and use his speed & marking abilities.

I think he's coming from that far back. He'd have to dominate training to the point where he looked like a top 10/15 player.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I think he's coming from that far back. He'd have to dominate training to the point where he looked like a top 10/15 player.

He's also likely competing with players like Zaharakis for a spot on the wing, and Zaharakis is a fairly proven AFL level player.

It's possible he'll get games through injury, but he's probably a 1 - 2 year project before we see him a chance at locking down a best-22 spot.

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
I don’t think he’ll play round one...,but if anyone is going to come from nowhere and play much earlier than expected the 6’4 running machine who can play multiple positions is as good a chance as any.

The number of things he needs to develop is less than most - adapting his skill to AFL level pressure and getting the system is about it really. Do that and you find a spot for him. Of course, easier said than done.

Back