Delisted #46: Tom Jok - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently was concussed in the 1st quarter.

Explains the fumbles and suspect disposal. Bit worried he was allowed to play on though... how did no one pick that up?

Explains the fumbles and suspect disposal. Bit worried he was allowed to play on though... how did no one pick that up?
Delayed concussion is a thing

It was in the last quarter, he ran into Petrevski-Seton's hip

I thought his kicking in JLT 1 needed some work. Looked quite loopy without a lot of penetration. Am I being overly harsh?
Perfect! He’ll fit right in

I thought his kicking in JLT 1 needed some work. Looked quite loopy without a lot of penetration. Am I being overly harsh?
His kicking is his biggest weakness.

Yes, way too early. Would do neither us nor him any favours.
He’s physically ready right now - probably the best all-round runner at the club, 6’4 and strong enough.

Kicking needs work but seems like a very bright kid so will pick up systems/game plans well enough. Comes from a great system at SKOB.

* it - I’d give him a run.....maybe not this week but soon.He’s actually something we need.

If it doesn’t work he can go back to the VFL and work on whatever needs work. He won’t break and he won’t be mentally crippled by playing.

Let’s be brave at selection for once....”be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bone bruising is healing, another week or two progressing his running.

Tuth ‘Tom’ Jok has also taken steps forward and is eyeing off the same timeframe following bone bruising to his knee.

“Tuth was back on the AlterG today, which he tolerated well, so we’ll just be progressing his running from here over the next week or two.”

I read somewhere that he did his hamstring, but not sure where!?

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he was delisted come seasons end.

I read somewhere that he did his hamstring, but not sure where!?

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he was delisted come seasons end.
Depends on who else gets cut. I see players like Baguley, Myers and Long almost certainly ahead and I'd probably keep him ahead of Houlahan (who I do think should get another year just to see if he continues to improve) FWIW.

If Clarke whips out another ruck performance like last week, I'd rather see Jok (equally undeserving as Clarke) get a shot in the 1s as the ruckman. At least jok has some athletic ability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back