Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much ridiculed certainly.

You have as much grip on reality as Quade Cooper had on a world cup.

The incessant drivel from the origami weavers like yourself on here is ever so tiresome. The unhinged whining from those with zero idea on economics, science and basic statistics is just a pathetic indictment on the Australian university system.
It's a long weekend in the UK meds. Log off, chill out and enjoy yourself for a few days.

We can feel your bursting arteries through the internet man.

MAGA_MARCH_012_11142020.jpg

Bloomberg said. "Trump asked me what he should do. I said, 'hire people smarter than you,' and he said, 'there aren't any.'"

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016

"Nobody knows the system (of government) better than I do." — April 2016

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better. I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

On so on, ad nauseam.

Trump refuted reports that he wouldn’t read anything; not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers, nothing. “I don't need, you know, reports on something. I like bullets, on one page. That I can tell you."

Wrong thread.

Much ridiculed certainly.

You have as much grip on reality as Quade Cooper had on a world cup.

The incessant drivel from the origami weavers like yourself on here is ever so tiresome. The unhinged whining from those with zero idea on economics, science and basic statistics is just a pathetic indictment on the Australian university system.
You might want to do a refresher course in your own doctorate of science if you think origami involves weaving.

Pisser👍
who do you use when your origami needs weaving, thinking of getting some for a bit of a house spruce up?

I just love how Meds is so quick to call anyone and everybody a moran, yet he fails to check his mirrors every time in doing so, with each post.
Never fails to amuse.

Looks like the Republicans are going to pass some form of Infrastructure Program and given the level of Pork involved, it's going to end up bigger than most of the GOP Senators would like (Have to pork every Senators' state) while I'm sure they're all thinking they'll cut the pork from every other state's projects.

It will be another Biden achievement that Donald couldn't get done.

The closure of offshore tax loop-holes is a no-brainer and will likely pass because they Rich donors who would usually strongly oppose such a measure haven't got the sway in the party any more. My guess is the corporate tax rate will go up by just a couple of points.

Good outcome for the American people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The unhinged whining from those with zero idea on economics, science and basic statistics is just a pathetic indictment on the Australian university system.
You accuse others of having zero idea on basic statistics, yet started a thread comparing London and New York's homicide rates based on a mere two months of data.

Please keep the laughs coming Meds.

It’s this sort of politicising preventative measures that has gotten so many people killed. It’s pretty crap.

Cuomo would have been villified if he was either party. He just wouldn't be in power now if he was a Republican.

It’s this sort of politicising preventative measures that has gotten so many people killed. It’s pretty crap.

Lol, no chief its pointing out that if you are in your car, on your own you are no risk and do not need a mask. Its called common sense aka being able to think for yourself.

Your post highlights the point.

And here you go Chief, go get your vaxx like a good little pleb.

Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated more of its population against the coronavirus than any other country, has closed schools and canceled sporting activities for two weeks as infections surge. The measures, which include bans on the intermingling of households and the early closure of bars, come even as the country has fully vaccinated more than 60% of its adult population with two doses of C

Lol, no chief its pointing out that if you are in your car, on your own you are no risk and do not need a mask. Its called common sense aka being able to think for yourself.

Your post highlights the point.

You didn't need to explain it, it's obvious and Chief was making a different point.

The irony is that this cretin, who you and other Trumpies think is witty, is blocking out about half of the vision of his back window. I'd PMSL if he got into an accident because he couldn't see through the word salad on the back window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back