Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like quoting a Murdoch rag telling us Morrison is doing a good job.

This is from a Trump and republican hater. But he also cuts through the crap of all mainstream media and does a lot of research and follows most mainstream and non-main stream media. I doubt too many here can claim the same. We all have our favourite outlets and ignore the ones we dont agree with.

This was created before Qanon was a thing and I reckon CNN have now moved far to the left and Fox have moved more to the right. But it may be accurate based on viewership as CNN and FOX are still the 2 top rated news sources over there.

( Fox News had the largest prime time audience, 368,000 viewers—down 45% from one year ago. CNN took second place in prime with 276,000 viewers, but had the largest year-over-year decline, down 52%. MSNBC finished third with 227,000 viewers, down 32% )

1626449998719.png
Trump made many, many mistakes during his time. Arguably his greatest error for re-election was going against the liberal media. Kind of out numbered as shown above. Biden on the other hand, just needs to make sure he doesnt piss off any of those outlets on the left and all will be fine. The vultures are already circling a bit though after he pulled out of Afganistan.

Last edited:
How was I proved wrong? I just asked for the data.

I was just showing that non acceptance of the Presidency isn't just the home of the Republicans which was your assertion. Politcs especially in the US is hugely tribal.
Except yours was a poll showing people didnt think Democrats accepted the result. Not a poll of democrats not accepting the result. Not at all the same thing.

Except yours was a poll showing people didnt think Democrats accepted the result. Not a poll of democrats not accepting the result. Not at all the same thing.

Perception is based on actions. You don't have to look far. Impeachment before taking officebut my favourite is Clinton. Just look at Hillary's appearances since losing. She might have conceded but it's obvious she has never accepted the result.

Perception is based on actions. You don't have to look far. Impeachment before taking officebut my favourite is Clinton. Just look at Hillary's appearances since losing. She might have conceded but it's obvious she has never accepted the result.
Again, not the same thing.

Plenty of people that lose aren't able to accept the loss, but that's not the same as actively trying to overturn the result.

An Olympic athlete might go a lifetime not accepting they got beat, but that's a world away from spending years trying to get the real winner removed.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Arguably his greatest error for re-election was going against the liberal media.
WTF? He made absolute bank on the RWNJ media. Absolutely could not buy a bad headline. And that was BETTER coverage than early in his first election campaign.

His greatest error was basically EVERYTHING else he did.

WTF? He made absolute bank on the RWNJ media. Absolutely could not buy a bad headline. And that was BETTER coverage than early in his first election campaign.

His greatest error was basically EVERYTHING else he did.
Try to keep up and not quote a few words from someones post all the time which is your argument method. The entire post was about how he went against the liberal media that far, far outweighs RW media in number of outlets.
Check that table. Big mistake going against all outlets on the left vs showing up on RW media. FOX might be the highest rated news program going by the stats. But add up all the outlets on the left, vs the right and he didnt have a chance in the propaganda war.
And yes, he obv made many, many mistakes. Oh wait, i wrote that too 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief thinks Im a right winger because im to the right of him. Im pretty sure most are on the right of you Chief but are still left wing.

How was I proved wrong? I just asked for the data.

I was just showing that non acceptance of the Presidency isn't just the home of the Republicans which was your assertion. Politcs especially in the US is hugely tribal.

That poll question wasn't "do you accept Trump won the election".

A strong majority of registered voters say they don’t believe Democrats have accepted that President Trump won the election fairly or that he is a legitimate president.

It also makes no mention of rationale - fact being that Russian influence was confirmed as fact by every intelligence agency and GOP committee under the sun.

Thats a long way from believing the democrat party en masse literally printed 100s of thousands of fake ballots and hacked machines.

Democrats are most likely a shoe-in for 2024, unless Kamala Harris runs for the Democrats.

Democrats fear Kamala Harris can’t beat any GOPer in 2024, including Trump: report
Democrats are increasingly fearful Vice President Kamala Harris’ missteps will open the door for Republicans to regain the White House, a new report said Friday.
Dems, including senior White House officials, fear that Harris will lose to any Republican she faces — including former President Donald Trump — if President Biden does not seek reelection in 2024, Axios reported.

Nothing surer imo, she's pretty uninspiring.

Fact she no longer held any position in the Democratic party and was in no way supported by that party aside, we should treat old Hills' ramblings on the subject of lost elections no different to Trump's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trying to imply any equivalence between the actions of the 2 and the larger situation is bizarre in the extreme.

The entire post was about how he went against the liberal media that far, far outweighs RW media in number of outlets.
The post was about how that was what nobbled him in the second election.

I disagreed.

Yep, the political donors have made the call to Rupe and the curtain has come down on the anti-vax supporting Fox. Dow was down 800 and plummeting based on increased cases and hospitalisations particularly among those states where Fox/Trump/GOP supporters and donors live, donate (and die).

This will save lives. It's just a shame that their previous approach has cost so many.

Yep, the political donors have made the call to Rupe and the curtain has come down on the anti-vax supporting Fox. Dow was down 800 and plummeting based on increased cases and hospitalisations particularly among those states where Fox/Trump/GOP supporters and donors live, donate (and die).

This will save lives. It's just a shame that their previous approach has cost so many.

Hannity doing a 180 to appease his masters. What a contemptible, shallow, bootlicking coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back