Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the political donors have made the call to Rupe and the curtain has come down on the anti-vax supporting Fox. Dow was down 800 and plummeting based on increased cases and hospitalisations particularly among those states where Fox/Trump/GOP supporters and donors live, donate (and die).

This will save lives. It's just a shame that their previous approach has cost so many.

He believes in science? That's hysterical. He believes in science when told to.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Qanon right wing freak suspended from twitter

Twitter suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene’s account over Covid misinformation Republican had claimed the disease was not dangerous for non-obese people and the under-65s

Twitter suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene’s account over Covid misinformation Republican had claimed the disease was not dangerous for non-obese people and the under-65s

Like richmond being the 8 last week,only temporary :)

It's a debacle.We all know what's going to happen in England. The hospital will be full again soon.
Skyped with friend in uk on sunday , his son is quarantining cos kids in his year has corona. Until kids ( and of course from what age) get vaccine we will still ge in trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skyped with friend in uk on sunday , his son is quarantining cos kids in his year has corona. Until kids ( and of course from what age) get vaccine we will still ge in trouble

Year 6 in my daughter's school are isolating.

And his idiot fans will lap this up.

"He looked at the evidence and changed his mind" or something.

They're scared little sheep being led around by a wolf.

I wonder if they will

People are already moving to OANN and the like

They may abandon ol’ Cucker Carlson

Personally I think they should continue the “vaccines are bad” line

Also, Mr Fauci testifying earlier today:

take that Rand Paul, I hope your neighbour hit you *hard*

EDIT: i should point out, there are equivalent videos posted by RWNJ claiming Rand ‘schooled’ Fauci; my understanding is Rand has referred Fauci to the DOJ for prosecution for lying to Congress. We’ll see if that goes anywhere.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will

Do you think gain of function research is a good thing.

I wonder if they will

Rand Paul what a scumbag political opportunist , getting his info from qanon or some other rwnj website.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will

Carlson is still doing the whole "I'm just asking questions" Shtick.

Where he pretends he's too stupid to understand and he and his stupid viewers "Just want straight answers". But the reality is that the answers are too difficult for stupid people and people deliberately pretending to be stupid to understand.

Yes, it will help us fight future novel viruses.
There's no evidence gain of function caused the corona virus at all.
Fauci is not a fool but the Republican party are fools.They are full of anti-maskers. That really shows how much they understand science.

Thoughts on this one Ballsy Balls In ?

More oh so unfair censorship? Or is this an example of dangerous misinformation deserving of removal?

I wonder if they will

He was that kid in primary school who hid behind your " rival " and spounted s**t like a little bitch

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/...id-vaccines.html?referringSource=articleShare

Yes, I have a strong opinion about this thing neither i nor anyone on this site had ever heard of before this last night, and thats why i listen to the opinion of the ophthalmologist who’s not been certified for nearly 10 years as opposed to the guy who’s run the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/...id-vaccines.html?referringSource=articleShare

Yes, I have a strong opinion about this thing neither i nor anyone on this site had ever heard of before this last night, and thats why i listen to the opinion of the ophthalmologist who’s not been certified for nearly 10 years as opposed to the guy who’s run the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984.

So you don't know what it is but it's a good thing.

I'm not siding with Paul or Fauci but think gain of function is dangerous and is most likely the cause the current pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back