Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That won't be high value targets at all!

No different to fuel storage as a target

You can open these SMRs up with a can opener and they are safe.

This is what we are buying for the navy and likely the army.

An own goal??? Its sad watching elder abuse like this…
He is barely coherent let alone making any sense at all.

I thought he said the US will be ceasing Oligarch's assets

and struggled over the word plutocracy

personally I have no issue with this as we all stumble over words from time to time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, yes it is. Because if “the big guy” turns out to be Joe, then he’s the most corrupt President there has ever been. Hilary didn’t become President otherwise Joe would have only been second most corrupt.
I already have to skip over the majority of your posts in the Australian Politics forum, please don't ruin this thread.

Actually, yes it is. Because if “the big guy” turns out to be Joe, then he’s the most corrupt President there has ever been. Hilary didn’t become President otherwise Joe would have only been second most corrupt.
If

It has to be. You have no proof.

Just as your comment about Hillary is laughable

Lock her up!
Oh i love it.

Proof to a criminal standard matters if you’re going to imprison someone.

Proof to a circumstantial standard matters if you’re commenting on political figures.

But I’ll duck over to the Scomo thread to check if your demands for “proof of corruption” transcends the political divide or whether you’re just another lame barracker. Do I need to?

Oh i love it.

Proof to a criminal standard matters if you’re going to imprison someone.

Proof to a circumstantial standard matters if you’re commenting on political figures.

But I’ll duck over to the Scomo thread to check if your demands for “proof of corruption” transcends the political divide or whether you’re just another lame barracker. Do I need to?
Off you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back