Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes on post on R vs W thread
Not the most insightful of men is Jim. If I recall correctly, he was asserting ‘I don't think Trump’s base will be screaming if he loses. The screaming will come from Biden.’

Nor the best judge of human character - asserting Biden would be prone to “grandiose narcissism”, not Trump. The same Joe Biden that Lindsay Graham said was ‘as good a man as God ever created.’

Last edited:
This isn't the jan 6 thread, watch out you will get a warning for being off topic and derailing the thread
In two years, there is only one thread on Biden (Part 1) and 332 pages. Surprised you haven't twigged yet that few care nor support him

The other guy that you seem to love and support is on Part 17, last thread had over 400 pages. Do the maths, your trolling in this thread is wasted.

In two years, there is only one thread on Biden (Part 1) and 332 pages. Surprised you haven't twigged yet that few care nor support him

The other guy that you seem to love and support is on Part 17, last thread had over 400 pages. Do the maths, your trolling in this thread is wasted.
He supports De Santis. Although he said he would vote for Trump once again, as he did a good job and ‘wasn’t even that bad policy wise’, he didn’t find him to be a good person.

Seems you and your ilk love trump as this is an overwhelming left wing board and its 17 to 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1456560
First of all the whole picture and its easy to rack up the posts when your replying to five people wy once. This baord is on your home feild not ours.

Right, so you are saying it's a different set of love rules for the Trump thread/s.

Are you into numerology Jim?

No matter what you think of Biden, if the option is him v Trump, its voting for democracy v dictatorship or soft autocracy driting to dictatorship.

It's a sad state of affairs that any republican who is pro democratic elections is viewed as a RINO.

I mean if you like conservative politics fine, elect someone who will actually respect winning and losing and let the people decide.

No matter what you think of Biden, if the option is him v Trump, its voting for democracy v dictatorship or soft autocracy driting to dictatorship.

It's a sad state of affairs that any republican who is pro democratic elections is viewed as a RINO.

I mean if you like conservative politics fine, elect someone who will actually respect winning and losing and let the people decide.
Select someone who is going to read his daily briefing, bring their mind to bear upon the business of government - as chief executive. Someone that will lead the country’s best and brightest, to rigorously develop policies for the challenges confronting the nation - as chief legislator.

Not someone who doesn’t bother to read or listen to others, believing it to be pointless - as he is the smartest person in the room, and ‘knows more than the generals’. He drove off, or sacked, anyone remotely professional and competent.

Nor someone who believes preparation and planning to be a waste of time - “stuff isn’t predictable. We can plan all this stuff out but it’ll change. So let’s just not go through the effort”.

Perhaps the only planning which was done, was by staff designing lunch menus that would entice him to the West Wing by midday for his ‘executive time’. Then he’d spend the afternoon watching himself on TV, whining and phoning donors.

“I think it would be hard if George Washington came back from the dead and he chose Abraham Lincoln as his vice president, I think it would have been very hard for them to beat me.” No one can work with someone that delusional. Every conversation quickly evolves into his bragging, lies and bullshit.

Last edited:
It's sad that for some of Biden's positive small steps forward in international relations (withdrawing from Afghanistan, being a relative voice of reason in the Russia/Ukraine situation, he's been totally pissweak in building on previous steps taken to finally move on from the Cold War, thirty years after its ending.

Case in point one: saying he would be somewhere between Trump's "everything for everything" and Obama's "nothing for nothing" approach on North Korea (ignoring that this was almost a rare positive Trump legacy item, when he attempted to jump in on the breakthrough talks the North and South were having, only to then listen to ghouls like Bolton and Pompeo and scuttle it).

Case in point two: not returning to Obama's good legacy in Cuba and keeping the insane Trump policies in place.

Not sure about that. Looks like the definition of recession just suddenly changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back